• 53(current)
v17 Grid for Krypton
Hi Jeoren,

I'm continuing to enjoy this skin. Thank you so much for the hard work.

I do have a small request. Could you make an option that when I pause the video or click Info, instead of just showing how much time is left, show the actual elapsed time?

I often find myself wanting to know how far along I am in watching something or want to take note in case I decide to continue watching later (resuming in Kodi doesn't always help as my wife and kids watch too).

Thanks!
(2017-10-14, 14:30)joostzilla Wrote: @Jeroen: I can't find the option to choose between fanart or channel logo in TV Channels. Where did you hide it  Big Grin

There's no setting for this. The setting you're referring too was just a setting to choose between image dimensions that were better suited to displaying icons and image dimensions that were better suited to displaying fanart/16:9 images because in the channel list there is no distinction between icons and thumbnail image for some godforsaken reason.

The fanart images that are available are pulled in by the skin helper add-on.

At the moment it's like this basically:
  • Fanart image available through skin helper -> use the fanart image
  • No fanart image available through skin helper -> use icons.
(2017-10-14, 21:50)purpleman Wrote: Could you make an option that when I pause the video or click Info, instead of just showing how much time is left, show the actual elapsed time?

I often find myself wanting to know how far along I am in watching something or want to take note in case I decide to continue watching later (resuming in Kodi doesn't always help as my wife and kids watch too).

How would taking note of how much time has past be any different from taking note how much time there is left to watch?
(2017-09-27, 05:46)mark2112 Wrote: Hi Jeroen, thank you for sharing your work.  The family loves it.  I was wondering if you could possibly make the big list work in Youtube?  The list view is ok but there is no info and the big list would look great.  Thanks again Smile
What info is missing? Because big list view would show the same info. In any case, most add-ons provide next to no metadata so it would be useless and look awful in most add-ons. And add-on specific conditions are a no-go afaic.

(2017-09-28, 08:33)repulse Wrote: Any chance adding InfoPanel view ?
I have no idea what that entails. I assume it's a view in another skin.

(2017-09-28, 14:47)ray2301 Wrote: Could you put the current weather info next to the clock so it is always shown with clock?
Sorry, but no.
(2017-10-15, 13:50)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-10-14, 14:30)joostzilla Wrote: @Jeroen: I can't find the option to choose between fanart or channel logo in TV Channels. Where did you hide it  Big Grin

There's no setting for this. The setting you're referring too was just a setting to choose between image dimensions that were better suited to displaying icons and image dimensions that were better suited to displaying fanart/16:9 images because in the channel list there is no distinction between icons and thumbnail image for some godforsaken reason.

The fanart images that are available are pulled in by the skin helper add-on.

At the moment it's like this basically:
  • Fanart image available through skin helper -> use the fanart image
  • No fanart image available through skin helper -> use icons.

Okay thanks for the clarification :-)
I'd like to report a possible bug regarding PVR Radio:
When in Fullscreen View and showing Info the information is duplicated, almost like shadowed text.
In the background the channel icon can be seen along with all available info in a dimmed view. This is then overlayed by the same information without the channel logo.
I have attached a picture of the issue.

htsp client is set to sync and receive everything from backend (channel numbering, channel sorting, channel groups, channel icons).

Kodi Krypton
Grid 1.2.48
PVR backend: tvheadend 4.2.3-20~g407c8a3, DVB-S2 tuners
PVR client: tvheadend htsp client 3.4.24.1

Thanks for listening.

+1 on this bug.
Jeroen, regarding the sorting of recently added / new movies.

See this from advancedsettings.xml
http://kodi.wiki/view/advancedsettings.xml

<dateadded>1</dateadded> <!-- 0 results in using the current datetime when adding a video;
1 (default) results in prefering to use the files mtime (if it's valid) and only using the file's ctime if the mtime isn't valid;
2 results in using the newer datetime of the file's mtime and ctime -->

So i need to set it as 0 i guess. Because the widget/shortcuts sorts them by release date as of now. Maybe you already had it set up like this. Just typing it here if anyone wants to make this change.
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
(2017-10-15, 15:52)badkarmaboy Wrote: I'd like to report a possible bug regarding PVR Radio:
When in Fullscreen View and showing Info the information is duplicated, almost like shadowed text.
In the background the channel icon can be seen along with all available info in a dimmed view. This is then overlayed by the same information without the channel logo.
I have attached a picture of the issue.

htsp client is set to sync and receive everything from backend (channel numbering, channel sorting, channel groups, channel icons).

Kodi Krypton
Grid 1.2.48
PVR backend: tvheadend 4.2.3-20~g407c8a3, DVB-S2 tuners
PVR client: tvheadend htsp client 3.4.24.1

Thanks for listening.

Will look into this, thanks for reporting
(2017-10-14, 21:50)purpleman Wrote: Hi Jeoren,

I'm continuing to enjoy this skin. Thank you so much for the hard work.

I do have a small request. Could you make an option that when I pause the video or click Info, instead of just showing how much time is left, show the actual elapsed time?

Thanks!
Can’t you just create a bookmark. It will be created with the exact position of your media’s progress.
Just trying to help, give you another option.
@Jeroen, I have severe problems with the fanart background on the homescreen. It is not showing when i start Kodi and appears a while later or it does not appear at all. Sad
if you want logs can you please explain me first how to get them and how to add to this thread. Thanks
(2017-10-17, 12:52)joostzilla Wrote: @Jeroen, I have severe problems with the fanart background on the homescreen. It is not showing when i start Kodi and appears a while later or it does not appear at all. Sad
if you want logs can you please explain me first how to get them and how to add to this thread. Thanks

Strange, there have been no changes to the homescreen slideshow. For logs, see this wiki page: http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Advanced
Hi @Jeroen, Thanks for this awesome theme I am really enjoying it. One little issue I have with it though is the lack of Season/Episode information while in the slide, All Seasons view. It can make it quite difficult with a long running TV show to actually no where abouts in the run you are, I was wondering if this could be added?
(2017-10-17, 14:46)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-10-17, 12:52)joostzilla Wrote: @Jeroen, I have severe problems with the fanart background on the homescreen. It is not showing when i start Kodi and appears a while later or it does not appear at all. Sad

Strange, there have been no changes to the homescreen slideshow. For logs, see this wiki page: http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Advanced

Thanks Jeroen. I will offer a log file asap :-)
For the new episodes that I add, I get the following.. Just "1" instead of "1 unwatched episode"

https://i.imgur.com/7AkLgzO.jpg
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

• 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Krypton10