• 93(current)
Trakt.tv v3
(2017-09-03, 00:11)Zvezke Wrote: Great addon. Thanks. But I think I've found a bug: I've noticed that my list of tv shows can't be ordered alphabetically. Even if I go to Trakt's homepage and set the default order for my lists to alphabetically ('Title'), the lists in Kodi remain ordered by 'Rank'.
Can this be fixed? I'd really appreciate it. It is quite frustrating, as the 'ranked' tv shows appear to be ordered randomly (I have no idea how the shows are ranked).

Sounds like your using another trakt addon. Probably an illegal one (as there is no other legal one for kodi afaik).
Great work!

I'd like to unwatch an episode from Kodi, so my wife can see it too (finished are hidden).

Yet Trakt continuously mark it back as watched on sync. Took two attempts to guess it.
How about syncing unwatched action to Trakt?

UPD: I see topic has been around and current behavior is still not intuitive.
I use Emby + SPMC on Android TV. What I watch on SPMC through Emby is added to Trakt via the Trakt addon for Emby.

Can I run scrobbling of that I watch on SPMC via USB pendrive without that the Trakt addon for Kodi go into conflict with that for Emby? If so, how?
Hi Razze, I'm trying to diagnose why a few movies in my Kodi collection are not being added to my Trakt collection. I've confirmed the rows for the movies in question are correct in the MyVideos db, but thy're not being found by the Trakt addon.

I have debug logging turned on in both Kodi System setting and in the Trakt addon, but i can't see enough detail in the logs to see what's going on.

For example, at this line of code...
DEBUG: [script.trakt] resources.lib.syncMovies: [Movies Sync] Compared movies, found 14 to add.
The next line in the log shows me the 14 movies that the addon found to be different, but i want to see the actual two lists of movies the addon is comparing
And i want to see why any of the 14 movies noted above do not get added to Trakt.

So in summary, is there a way to see more detailed logging to help find why movies are not being sync'd?
Thank you!
Well you could add more logging on your own Smile
Hello

will the add on change with the new iteration of Kodi (Leia ) ?

Raps
(2017-10-10, 16:35)Rapsody10 Wrote: Hello

will the add on change with the new iteration of Kodi (Leia ) ?

Raps

Likely, as I'm hoping for some more features to be supported by core then.
Long story short, I'm trying to send commands to kodi via curl and http.  I was able to run this command successfully:
Code:
http://kodi:[email protected]:8080/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc":"2.0","id":1,"method":"Addons.ExecuteAddon","params":{"addonid":"script.trakt"}}

This is the equivalent of just running the addon manually.  This mode covers the screen/movie giving you details as to what it is doing.  I was wondering if there was a way to trigger the minimal version that appears if you set it to sync  when updating/cleaning the library?  Is there a parameter that I'm missing or is this not doable?
(2017-10-10, 22:47)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Long story short, I'm trying to send commands to kodi via curl and http.  I was able to run this command successfully:
Code:
http://kodi:[email protected]:8080/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc":"2.0","id":1,"method":"Addons.ExecuteAddon","params":{"addonid":"script.trakt"}}

This is the equivalent of just running the addon manually.  This mode covers the screen/movie giving you details as to what it is doing.  I was wondering if there was a way to trigger the minimal version that appears if you set it to sync  when updating/cleaning the library?  Is there a parameter that I'm missing or is this not doable?

You're looking for this https://github.com/trakt/script.trakt/bl...py#L57-L63

Try this, but it's untested, never used jsonrpc for this, always the python api so far
http://kodi:[email protected]:8080/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc":"2.0","id":1,"method":"Addons.ExecuteAddon","params":{"addonid":"script.trakt", "params": { "action": "manualSync", "silent": "true"}}}
When running your code it returns OK, but nothing happens. No big deal, I can stick with my original code. Personally I would prefer to use curl to send the command, but I haven't had enough time to play with it and figure it all out. One of these days! Thanks for your help!
What is the way to reset the data and resync all tv shows again?
There must have been an issue with the initial sync and now it seems it syncs only the changes.

Uninstalling and reinstalling the add-on does not seem to do the trick.
(2017-10-21, 21:26)gkovacsp Wrote: What is the way to reset the data and resync all tv shows again?
There must have been an issue with the initial sync and now it seems it syncs only the changes.

Uninstalling and reinstalling the add-on does not seem to do the trick.

No, unless you reset your trakt account. You can do that via traktRater if you would like to.
Is there any plans for the addon to make use of the collection meta tags available on Trakt? I've got recordings with different resolutions and it would be much easier to check the Trakt collection for which recordings needs replacing with a better resolution when available.

Please and thank you.

this addons already has great features, I particularly like that it takes the file's creation date as a collected date (as opposed to the time of sync) and stuff like that, small details but are very helpful. thanks for making it
(2017-11-02, 15:56)DonLK Wrote: Is there any plans for the addon to make use of the collection meta tags available on Trakt? I've got recordings with different resolutions and it would be much easier to check the Trakt collection for which recordings needs replacing with a better resolution when available.

Please and thank you.

this addons already has great features, I particularly like that it takes the file's creation date as a collected date (as opposed to the time of sync) and stuff like that, small details but are very helpful. thanks for making it

No plans, it's to complicated. Needs a parser from kodi to trakt format, which has to somehow comply with all other implementations out there (like the one from plex)
On top of that it also needs to be easily disabled/enabled, tested and there is even data missing for audio on kodi's side if I remember right.
(2017-09-25, 23:26)dekes1 Wrote: Hi Razze, I'm trying to diagnose why a few movies in my Kodi collection are not being added to my Trakt collection. I've confirmed the rows for the movies in question are correct in the MyVideos db, but thy're not being found by the Trakt addon.

Same issue for me. I have a few thousands movies and they all sync nicely. However, there is a handful of movies, which for some reasons do not sync with Trakt and as a result do not show up in my Trakt collection. These movies have proper NFO files with IMDB ID and TMDB ID (created with EMM). Please let me know what info I can provide to help trouble-shooting. Or any experience how to get these few movies into my Trakt collection (synced by Kodi and not manual). Thanks in advance!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
  • 93(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35