• 157(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2017-11-22, 13:31)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-11-22, 03:58)doktourtv Wrote:
(2017-11-22, 03:50)Guilouz Wrote: <recentlyaddeditems> in advancedsettings.xml is only for items in recently added window in library.

If you mean number of items in widgets, by default is set to 25 but you can change it in skin settings.  
 I am referring to the items in the recently added window in the library, and I think I have just ruled out your skin, as changing to the stock estuary skin also only shows 25. It must be a bug in Kodi itself.
But thank you for the reply  
It's working for me with latest nightly build. I use :
Code:
<videolibrary>
      <importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate>
      <importresumepoint>true</importresumepoint>
      <recentlyaddeditems>100</recentlyaddeditems>
      <cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate>
      <dateadded>0</dateadded>
   </videolibrary>
 Thank you. I discovered the problem was a typo elsewhere in the advancedsettings.xml
Anyone an idea how it get rid of the logo on the upper left, that gets automatically put into the background fanart?

(2017-11-22, 03:45)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-11-21, 23:42)rudrood Wrote: Version from git gives strange osd coverart. See:

https://imgur.com/a/D5WRQ
 What is your source file ? Streaming ?

Try last git and tell me if it's ok. 
Fixed, thanks!
Is there a faster and convenient way to add discart to the album songs? The current way I am doing is very lengthy and Kodi crashes most of the time when I select the discart image.

Here is how I do it now:

1. On the album, long press the song and select Artwork options.
2. I get three options, Refresh (auto lookup), Manual configure artwork and Configure advanced settings.
3. I select, Manual configure artwork and it takes me to Choose art for the Artist.
4. I click one step back, and it takes me to Choose art for Album, here I get four options, thumb, discart, thumbback and spine.
5. I select, discart and it takes me to Browse for image, and I have to move into several different folders to choose the discart image. Most of the time Kodi crashes on me and I have to repeat the whole steps for each song.
6. Imagine I have hundreds of songs!!!

I appreciate your inputs.
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2017-11-22, 18:04)rudrood Wrote:
(2017-11-22, 03:45)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-11-21, 23:42)rudrood Wrote: Version from git gives strange osd coverart. See:

https://imgur.com/a/D5WRQ
 What is your source file ? Streaming ?

Fixed, thanks!  
OOps, also the clearart is missing (not sure if it's called that way, but see samples).
Samples: Netflix first with skin from repo, second from git.

https://imgur.com/a/LriVZ
(2017-11-22, 18:52)rudrood Wrote:
(2017-11-22, 18:04)rudrood Wrote:
(2017-11-22, 03:45)Guilouz Wrote:  What is your source file ? Streaming ?

Fixed, thanks!   
OOps, also the clearart is missing (not sure if it's called that way, but see samples).

Fixed on last git. Try it.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-11-22, 18:13)iMak Wrote: Is there a faster and convenient way to add discart to the album songs? The current way I am doing is very lengthy and Kodi crashes most of the time when I select the discart image.

Here is how I do it now:

1. On the album, long press the song and select Artwork options.
2. I get three options, Refresh (auto lookup), Manual configure artwork and Configure advanced settings.
3. I select, Manual configure artwork and it takes me to Choose art for the Artist.
4. I click one step back, and it takes me to Choose art for Album, here I get four options, thumb, discart, thumbback and spine.
5. I select, discart and it takes me to Browse for image, and I have to move into several different folders to choose the discart image. Most of the time Kodi crashes on me and I have to repeat the whole steps for each song.
6. Imagine I have hundreds of songs!!!

I appreciate your inputs.
 No other way to do that, except to copy manually discarts in your albums folder and use refresh button.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-11-22, 15:34)otarie Wrote: Anyone an idea how it get rid of the logo on the upper left, that gets automatically put into the background fanart?

Not understand... And your screenshot is not from Estuary MOD V2.
 Estuary MOD V2 
https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu...557d2c5a3f
Your latest changes didn't fix overlap clearArt and banner for music (reproduce music from your library).
You need to add condition what art will show in right corner (ClearArt or BAnner), I sugest you to always use ClearArt, and if isnt available then use banner.
Now condition is this clearart is in background of banner, both visible in same position Smile
For PVR.Radio and internet stream...you always hide clearArt, I like clearArt give some unicate visual affect.
In TADB every day user upload clearart for Music Artist....Go on site and see how music fan add this new Art, number of Artist with clearArt is groving very fast.

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-11-22, 22:06)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-11-22, 18:52)rudrood Wrote:
(2017-11-22, 18:04)rudrood Wrote: Fixed, thanks!   

Fixed on last git. Try it. 
Fixed, thank you
(2017-11-22, 22:32)Angelinas Wrote: https://github.com/Guilouz/repository.gu...557d2c5a3f
Your latest changes didn't fix overlap clearArt and banner for music (reproduce music from your library).
You need to add condition what art will show in right corner (ClearArt or BAnner), I sugest you to always use ClearArt, and if isnt available then use banner.
Now condition is this clearart is in background of banner, both visible in same position Smile
For PVR.Radio and internet stream...you always hide clearArt, I like clearArt give some unicate visual affect.
In TADB every day user upload clearart for Music Artist....Go on site and see how music fan add this new Art, number of Artist with clearArt is groving very fast.

I have added support for cleararts on last git to looks like (when clearart is available) :

Please try if it's working on radio and internet stream too.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Edit:

so if i run artwork beef is it to be downloading again all the artwork of my movies and tv series?
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
Working ok, all Art for all music content.
New good things to add is "Extended info" button for music visualisation window.
Easy to set, and user with this button can open music dialog info window with more info (Artist or album).New button to open discography for that Artist......
Meny good stuf for music fan.This button should work for all music content(library,internet and PVR).
this is images for internet stream - music Smile

when press button "Extended Information" open dialog music info window

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Could ​​​the Extended info button also add to other windows as for pvr tv or media info?
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
(2017-11-23, 16:00)3500 Wrote: Edit:

so if i run artwork beef is it to be downloading again all the artwork of my movies and tv series?
 It download all missing artworks.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 157(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17