• 22(current)
Release Rapier 10.5.48 for Kodi 17 Krypton (DEPRECATED)
(2017-10-30, 21:52)ThePoetStefan Wrote: In previous post i forgot to ask is there away to keep all 3 catogories focused so they do not move and are stuck in possition? maybe this mess up keyboard -hmm- but should work with mouse right? but keyboard could work on stucked catohories with a ghosthly shadow on top moveable just over the 3 catogories right? ,I mean is it possible to set this up?

Hi Stefan.

Great to hear about your progress - and thanks a bunch for the kind words and support.

Try changing the container with the home screen menu items to a list or panel container.

In Rapier 10.5.12 it should be line 1493 of includes_Home.xml - change it to:
Code:
<control type="list" id="850">
or
Code:
<control type="panel" id="850">

See which one works best.
(2017-11-07, 08:15)nammin Wrote: I can not see my submenus i just created on two of my menus

Is it custom categories you created yourself?

I need some more info. How exactly did you create your submenus?
Are all submenus disabled? Skin Settings > Home > Category submenu > Hide submenus
(2017-11-07, 09:11)Gade Wrote:
(2017-11-07, 08:15)nammin Wrote: I can not see my submenus i just created on two of my menus

Is it custom categories you created yourself?

I need some more info. How exactly did you create your submenus?
Are all submenus disabled? Skin Settings > Home > Category submenu > Hide submenus

yes i did added more categories then i did category submenu and put two for 2 of them but its not showing up on the homepage

in asian its suppose to be dramago and watchcartoonsonline as the submenu and tv shows covenant tv shows death stream tv shows
Did you remember to add the submenus for the correct categories and also give them a name (label)?
If the label is blank, you won't be able to see the submenu.
(2017-11-07, 13:44)Gade Wrote: Did you remember to add the submenus for the correct categories and also give them a name (label)?

ahh yeah the label was blank thank you for responding so quickly!
(2017-11-07, 23:36)nammin Wrote:
(2017-11-07, 13:44)Gade Wrote: Did you remember to add the submenus for the correct categories and also give them a name (label)?

ahh yeah the label was blank thank you for responding so quickly!

Glad to help!

Let me know if you have any other questions. Wink
(2017-11-07, 09:02)Gade Wrote: Thanks, I'll see what I can do.
Turns out it's not that simple, but I'll give it another try soon. 

If it's not possible, i'd be happy if you hide the audio overlay completely as long as you browse your images as well ;-)
(2017-11-11, 12:41)btotaku Wrote:
(2017-11-07, 09:02)Gade Wrote: Thanks, I'll see what I can do.
Turns out it's not that simple, but I'll give it another try soon. 

If it's not possible, i'd be happy if you hide the audio overlay completely as long as you browse your images as well ;-) 

I'll let you know how it ends up once I'm done and happy with the result. Smile
Hi Gade,

I've got cheeky request (sorry, I hate having to ask for stuff!)

I've recently added a couple of Android/LibreElec boxes to my setup. All running fine with Rapier.

They have the option to dual boot and the default LibreElec Estuary has a new option in the power menu to 'Reboot from Internal'. Handy for quickly moving from home media to Netflix app etc.

Is it possible to request this in Rapier with the possibility of using it as a custom item else where as well (sub-menus etc)?

I have found some more info regarding the change here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2504635

If not though, no problem!

Many thanks Smile
(2017-11-29, 12:31)IAmTheDude360 Wrote: Hi Gade,

I've recently added a couple of Android/LibreElec boxes to my setup. All running fine with Rapier.

They have the option to dual boot and the default LibreElec Estuary has a new option in the power menu to 'Reboot from Internal'. Handy for quickly moving from home media to Netflix app etc.

Is it possible to request this in Rapier with the possibility of using it as a custom item else where as well (sub-menus etc)?

I have found some more info regarding the change here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2504635

Many thanks Smile
Hi IAmTheDude360.

Absolutely, this is great!

You can always ask for stuff! Wink

I'll add it for Krypton and Leia.

Is it only LibreELEC offering this option?
(2017-11-29, 13:13)Gade Wrote:
(2017-11-29, 12:31)IAmTheDude360 Wrote: Hi Gade,

Many thanks Smile
Hi IAmTheDude360.

Absolutely, this is great!

You can always ask for stuff! Wink

I'll add it for Krypton and Leia.

Is it only LibreELEC offering this option? 
Hi Gade,

Thats brill, thank you Smile

LibreElec is the one Ive seen so far as it seems its more popular for the 'box' side of things but it may be that its also on OpenElec.

I dont think OSMC have the option due to the non-dual boot of the Pi and its other hardware.

Thanks again!
(2017-11-29, 14:32)IAmTheDude360 Wrote:
(2017-11-29, 13:13)Gade Wrote: Is it only LibreELEC offering this option?  
Hi Gade,

Thats brill, thank you Smile

LibreElec is the one Ive seen so far as it seems its more popular for the 'box' side of things but it may be that its also on OpenElec.

I dont think OSMC have the option due to the non-dual boot of the Pi and its other hardware.

Thanks again! 
No problem. New features are always appreciated.

I'll add it both for LibreELEC and OpenELEC then.
@IAmTheDude360: I am just pushing an update with the new features to my development repo.
So if you install it, you should get the update very soon:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Rapier#Deve...Repository

Please report back if everything works as expected.

Cheers!
(2017-11-07, 09:09)Gade Wrote:
(2017-10-30, 21:52)ThePoetStefan Wrote: In previous post i forgot to ask is there away to keep all 3 catogories focused so they do not move and are stuck in possition? maybe this mess up keyboard -hmm- but should work with mouse right? but keyboard could work on stucked catohories with a ghosthly shadow on top moveable just over the 3 catogories right? ,I mean is it possible to set this up?

Hi Stefan.

Great to hear about your progress - and thanks a bunch for the kind words and support.

Try changing the container with the home screen menu items to a list or panel container.

In Rapier 10.5.12 it should be line 1493 of includes_Home.xml - change it to:
Code:
<control type="list" id="850">
or
Code:
<control type="panel" id="850">

See which one works best. 
Thank You Gade, This should do it, Sorry for a late reply but my Widows 8.1 was in a mess so I Installed Windows 10 and so it all took awhile, Will work on this later and thank you again Smile
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier 10.5.48 for Kodi 17 Krypton (DEPRECATED)2