• 60(current)
v17 Grid for Krypton
No problems. Any issues with music scraping, please feel free to ask in the Music forum Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
New beta Krypton and Leia beta versions available through my repository add-on. This update focuses mainly on adding the hubs for the different library sections and bug fixes.

(2017-11-30, 09:27)badkarmaboy Wrote: No need to apologize, Jeroen!

We sure all know this is totally voluntary work in your spare time. Real life bites us all from time to time.

Good luck with the new house!
Thanks! we'll won't be able to move in until March, definitely looking forward to it Smile

(2017-11-30, 12:19)Luke Cage Wrote: Nah, just many additions. Taking them out of my own addon’s windows/layouts. Thanks!
After this mod I might actually start using Grid as my main Kodi skin. It was/is a lot of work to merge the two.
Enjoy the new house. (Don’t try to redecorate it all in one go.)
Luckily there's not a whole lot to redecorate Wink The latest beta contains the Includes_User file btw

(2017-12-07, 10:04)splatterpop Wrote: I realized that in the tv epg, the plot info is missing, only the episode name is shown. Or am I missing something?
The latest beta update adresses this issue, thanks for reporting!
(2017-12-12, 12:56)Nokiaman1978 Wrote: what an awesome build , when using addons for films ect... how do i customize result menu with sources for art work its not displaying corrctly and when i change it to correct it it reverts back at next refresh

Not sure what you mean, can you elaborate / post screenshots?
(2017-12-14, 00:01)Jeroen Wrote: New beta Krypton and Leia beta versions available through my repository add-on. This update focuses mainly on adding the hubs for the different library sections and bug fixes.
Luckily there's not a whole lot to redecorate Wink The latest beta contains the Includes_User file btw
Just had a quick look. I'll give it a shot tomorrow.
Thanks. Cool
@Jeroen, Congratulations for this skin, it's amazing. I upgraded to version 1.4.0, but I could not see the new functions that were implemented. For me it only appears in skin settings. Thanks in advance. Sorry my English is a little rusty.
Edited: Okay, I found out. It needs to be configured in home menu customization. Please disregard the post.
Is it possible to add the name of the artist to the music random albums widget?
@Jeroen It will have to wait until the weekend before I can provide some feedback. Sad
Hi Jeoen,

I haven't used your skin for a few months. wow, it's come a long way. Great work!!

I requested a feature a few months ago. would you please reconsider adding it, when you get time? 

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2637883
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2637919

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
I only get fan art backgrounds for tv shows at the moment on the main screen.
Only blank/standard background for movies. At least I don't see any movie fan art so I guess the blank ones must be for movies.
Is this a skin problem or something else?
Sorry if this has already been asked.  I was interested in this early on, but then settled into something else and wasn't looking around for a while.  I have come back, and there are now 23 pages.  Smile  My question is this --- I see in the addons, you can add in Extended Info.  However, when you click Episode Info, I can't seem to get it to launch it.  What am I missing?  Only other thing I would like to see is weather displayed somewhere you can see no matter where you are (except when playing video, of course).  The status bar, you can only see when on the homescreen, I believe.  

Great going.
(2017-12-14, 01:58)Hinkel Wrote:
(2017-12-14, 00:01)Jeroen Wrote:
@Jeroen, Congratulations for this skin, it's amazing. I upgraded to version 1.4.0, but I could not see the new functions that were implemented. For me it only appears in skin settings. Thanks in advance. Sorry my English is a little rusty.
Edited: Okay, I found out. It needs to be configured in home menu customization. Please disregard the post.

Yes, the hubs will be enabled by default upon first installation. If you already had Grid installed before, your existing menu setup will be kept. I will look into putting some logic or notification in place that will make this a clearer. Thanks Smile

(2017-12-14, 09:09)rvas18 Wrote: Is it possible to add the name of the artist to the music random albums widget?
Do you mean an actual widget on the homescreen, or in the music hub?

(2017-12-14, 21:08)Luke Cage Wrote: @Jeroen It will have to wait until the weekend before I can provide some feedback. Sad
No worries

(2017-12-14, 21:20)Blurayx Wrote: Hi Jeoen,

I haven't used your skin for a few months. wow, it's come a long way. Great work!!

I requested a feature a few months ago. would you please reconsider adding it, when you get time? 

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2637883
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2637919

Thanks
I have no plans for this, sorry.

(2017-12-15, 21:52)Fenderman Wrote: I only get fan art backgrounds for tv shows at the moment on the main screen.
Only blank/standard background for movies. At least I don't see any movie fan art so I guess the blank ones must be for movies.
Is this a skin problem or something else?
Can't imagine it to be a skin problem as the code for this has not been changed for quite a while. Do you have any artwork related errors in your log?
(2017-12-16, 13:31)mystik Wrote: Sorry if this has already been asked.  I was interested in this early on, but then settled into something else and wasn't looking around for a while.  I have come back, and there are now 23 pages.  Smile  My question is this --- I see in the addons, you can add in Extended Info.  However, when you click Episode Info, I can't seem to get it to launch it.  What am I missing?  Only other thing I would like to see is weather displayed somewhere you can see no matter where you are (except when playing video, of course).  The status bar, you can only see when on the homescreen, I believe.  

Great going.

Using the "More..." button you should be able to launch extended info functions but I see it is not working at the moment. Nothing has changed here in the skin code so I don't know what could be causing this. Maybe changes in the add-on, will need to investigate thanks

EDIT: performing an update of the extendedinfo script solved this for me it seems

Regarding the weather info; don't really have a suitable place for it. Look outside? Wink
@Jeroen The <include> file addition works perfectly here. Thanks for adding.
(2017-12-14, 00:01)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-12-14, 09:09)rvas18 Wrote: Is it possible to add the name of the artist to the music random albums widget?

Do you mean an actual widget on the homescreen, or in the music hub?   
I am referring to the widget. I have the show widget names option enabled and it says "Random Albums - ALBUM TITLE". Certain albums its pretty obvious the artist. Is there a string I can customize? Ideally I would like it to say "Random Albums - ALBUM ARTIST (ALBUM YEAR) - ALBUM TITLE"

I actually didn't realize there was an option on the music hub for Random Albums, but I was able to add it and that overlays the artist and name over the art for the album which is a nice option as well.
@Jeroen,
It was worth a try, Asking again lol Smile ​​​​​​​

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Krypton10