• 444(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Hello Guys.
New on this tread, and French guy, so not understanding very well all explanation . I apologies for this.
Not even sure if i'm at the rigth place

Big Fan from XBMC since the biguining, i was running JARVIS + Madnox successfully.
Just decide to clearup all and make fresh instal with Krypton + Madnox
I should make somethink wrong because i always get notification that the skin is not compatible

I  run it on my HTPC windows7/64  as well as on my laptop Windows8/64  and find out the same problem !
====*********======
After instaling Krypton 17.6 and then run it first to get the APPDATA/ROAMING/KODI/ADONS  folder , then copy the Skin directory ( madnox-master)
Surprisly, when i restart KODI, the skin does not apear in the skin list.
I have to go to addons/my addons/ all , then activate it .
Then it apear in the Skin list/
Then when i select it in the Skin list, the display seams to move but come back to the basic skin
If i select it and activate it from addons menu, then is apear to work, but when i quit the menu, then the basic skin come back to display.
If i activate it , then quit KODI , and launch it again, i get the error message that " the addon is incompatible with your KODI version have been desactivated: AEON MADNOX

Try many version of Krypton and both of my computer, and it seams that i Always get the same message..

To be sure, i have instal back  JARVIS 16.1 +MADNOX-Master  => work ok with some freezing
I also try  LEIA from last night  + MADNOX-LEIA  =Work OK 

I realy get desparate as i absolutly not understand what's going on with Krypton / i should miss something

Any help will be welcome .
Fresh install on 17.6 .... struggling with the Repository piece. The early instructions show a repository (Mike Silvo) for 1.0.2 that just leaves me with "file not found' and "http 404" type errors when installing the scripts below. In searching around I did find update all the way to 1.0.5 and while the versions of the files changed I still get no error and no install with hitting enter on my final 5:

script.color.picker   (prompts to use this feature you must download an add-on XBMC Color Picker [Beta]) when I hit yes it says "Attention Available at Passion-XBMC repository) this is with 1.0.5 installed

script.tvtunes - no error, no download, no activation, just the GUI sound feedback when I hit enter

script.tv.show.next.aired - no error, no download, no activation, just the GUI sound feedback when I hit enter

script.skin.info.service (prompts to use this feature you must download an add-on "Skin Info Service" when I hit YES nothing happens)

script.moviesetart - (prompts to use this feature you must download an add-on "Movie Set Artwork Automator" when I hit YES nothing happens)

script.videoextras - no error, no download, no activation, just the GUI sound feedback when I hit enter
(2018-03-19, 16:28)twinpeaks Wrote: Fresh install on 17.6 .... struggling with the Repository piece. The early instructions show a repository (Mike Silvo) for 1.0.2 that just leaves me with "file not found' and "http 404" type errors when installing the scripts below. In searching around I did find update all the way to 1.0.5 and while the versions of the files changed I still get no error and no install with hitting enter on my final 5:

script.color.picker   (prompts to use this feature you must download an add-on XBMC Color Picker [Beta]) when I hit yes it says "Attention Available at Passion-XBMC repository) this is with 1.0.5 installed

script.tvtunes - no error, no download, no activation, just the GUI sound feedback when I hit enter

script.tv.show.next.aired - no error, no download, no activation, just the GUI sound feedback when I hit enter

script.skin.info.service (prompts to use this feature you must download an add-on "Skin Info Service" when I hit YES nothing happens)

script.moviesetart - (prompts to use this feature you must download an add-on "Movie Set Artwork Automator" when I hit YES nothing happens)

script.videoextras - no error, no download, no activation, just the GUI sound feedback when I hit enter
All of the above (ideally) ought to be sourced, downloaded, and installed manually. The XBMC / Kodi Wiki reportedly has links to add-ons supplied within it's own repo, but then again, upon installing the skin for the first time, any "dependancy" type addons should automatically be installed if they exist there anyway. This also applies for 3rd party repos, if I remember rightly. So to clarify, if you already have 3rd party repos installed, who supply addons required by this skin, it should grab them from there. But better to be safe than sorry, and download any repos by authors of the above addons (if available) and the addons themselves and install manually (Forum search is your friend here. Failing that, google).

With regards TVTunes, you won't get an addon for that, as the author was banned from this forum for allegedly using copyright-infringing methods to download content (i.e: the TV Tunes themselves), and with him went his repo and addons. They were available from Kodiaddons, but that site is no longer up either (apparently). I don't know for sure as I've never used the site.

If you want / need any of the above addons, and can't find what you need, buzz me a PM and i'll upload whatever versions I have backed up to cloud storage and send you link(s).
Thanks. Got a few more working. I could play with this all day and not enjoy content!
Hey guys, just wondering is this still being developed?
hi, I need to know a couple of things: 1) you can change the string of delays of the animations of the view: kodflix - boxsets - movieset cases ?, for now it is set to 5 seconds. 2) How come in the Showcase view after a few seconds the animation discart disappears when it is set to: BD / DVD No - show covers - Showcase mod - no case for movieset - open set as boxecase? Thanks in advance for the help.
[font][font]hi, I need to know a couple of things: 1) you can change the string of delays of the animations of the view: kodflix - boxsets - movieset cases ?, for now it is set to 5 seconds. 2) How come in the Showcase view after a few seconds the animation discart disappears when it is set to: BD / DVD No - show covers - Showcase mod - no case for movieset - open set as boxecase? Thanks in advance for the help.[/font][/font]
Question and enhancement requests

Question - I love the animated GIF posters. Absolutely love them. However, the add-ons have found maybe 8% of my titles. If I do a google search, there are more out there for sure. I'm baffled by where these are stored and how to import my own. Or is there away to get the fan art downloader script to find more somehow? I've read through post #1923 but I can't seem to follow it - I get lost where it says to go to info/extras and the bottom will reveal what type of file.

Enhancement request -

1) I absolutely adore the "no case for movieset" view on Showcase as an option. But Showcase doesn't show all the cool animated GIFs except on the selected movie and then it takes a few seconds. I'm really a "wall large" kind of guy if it weren't for the 9 discs showing up on that Showcase view. Can we get the "no case for movieset" view spread around to more of the view selections?

2) the Info vs Paused screens. This might seem counter-intuitive, but I want only a little data on my info screen. I want, duration watched / duration remaining / estimated time of completion. And that's it. ON the Paused screen I want all the fancy cast info, spinning disc, and so forth. Most of those options are lumped together.
Hey Mike and Mike Smile

I recently installed the Leia version of Kodi and the skin.

I enabled manfeed's VideoLyrics but the fonts are in all black instead of the bright colors as shown below

Not sure if it's a setting i need to enable or if the way you set font colors in Leia has changed...

Thanks!

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
(2018-03-17, 13:03)Fabricehififreak Wrote: Hello Guys.
New on this tread, and French guy, so not understanding very well all explanation . I apologies for this.
Not even sure if i'm at the rigth place

Big Fan from XBMC since the biguining, i was running JARVIS + Madnox successfully.
Just decide to clearup all and make fresh instal with Krypton + Madnox
I should make somethink wrong because i always get notification that the skin is not compatible

I  run it on my HTPC windows7/64  as well as on my laptop Windows8/64  and find out the same problem !
====*********======
After instaling Krypton 17.6 and then run it first to get the APPDATA/ROAMING/KODI/ADONS  folder , then copy the Skin directory ( madnox-master)
Surprisly, when i restart KODI, the skin does not apear in the skin list.
I have to go to addons/my addons/ all , then activate it .
Then it apear in the Skin list/
Then when i select it in the Skin list, the display seams to move but come back to the basic skin
If i select it and activate it from addons menu, then is apear to work, but when i quit the menu, then the basic skin come back to display.
If i activate it , then quit KODI , and launch it again, i get the error message that " the addon is incompatible with your KODI version have been desactivated: AEON MADNOX

Try many version of Krypton and both of my computer, and it seams that i Always get the same message..

To be sure, i have instal back  JARVIS 16.1 +MADNOX-Master  => work ok with some freezing
I also try  LEIA from last night  + MADNOX-LEIA  =Work OK 

I realy get desparate as i absolutly not understand what's going on with Krypton / i should miss something

Any help will be welcome .
 Sounds to me like this might be part of Kodi's 3rd-party addon blocking code. However, if that were the case, you should also be experiencing the same with Leia builds too.

Assuming you have downloaded the ZIP file directly from GitHub, and you have done all the nessecary checking on that site to ensure it is actually the Krypton build you have downloaded, and not one of the other builds; With Kodi running, using the default Estuary skin, migrate to addons -> Skins, and select the "Addon Information" option and verify the skin does not have the status "Disabled". From Kodi Krypton onwards, all 3rd-party addons injected into Kodi manually (i.e: manually extracted into the Kodi addons folder while Kodi itself isn't running). Will be automatically "disabled" upon the next Kodi launch. There is also a corresponding setting somewhere within Kodi that "enables" 3rd-party addon support. Enabling the latter setting, will not stop Kodi from "disabling" manually injected addons, but it will allow you, the user, to add them from outside Kodi, and have them appear both in the list of addons installed, and then manually enable them on a per-addon basis.

You could also use GitHub Desktop for Windows to sync the Github content directly into your Kodi addons folder, this method isn't recommended for all addons available for Kodi, that are in development on GitHub, especially if said addon is present in Kodi's repo, as conflicts can occur, but for addons like Madnox, which aren't in the repo, these issues should be minor.
hi Fabricehififreak, where can I download madnox addon for kodi leia? I can not find it. Thanks in advance for your help.
(2018-04-17, 10:53)ARMY Wrote: hi Fabricehififreak, where can I download madnox addon for kodi leia? I can not find it. Thanks in advance for your help.
 https://github.com/mikesilvo164/skin.aeon.madnox (Select the Leia branch).

As a side-note to whomever is responsible for graphics in Madnox: The mouse-pointer in the Leia version shows the "non-focus" graphic whether focussed or not, and it's not got any assigned alpha-channel transparency.
Hi guys,

Is the Leia branch still under construction or is the conversion now complete?
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
It appears nothing has changed on Git for about three months, so I'm wondering maybe this is a dead skin?  Hope not.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Skin is not dead.

Is something not working?

If something is not working or there is an issue please post a detailed report (screenshots are helpful Smile ) of where and what settings you have enabled so I can know where to look and I will try my best to fix any issues.

Lack of updates is only cause I have not seen or heard of any issues. Have I missed any?

If it works and all that... Wink
  • 444(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39