• 8(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
(2018-05-27, 09:49)Tyler Durden Wrote:
(2018-05-25, 20:26)host505 Wrote: No, because the hardware is not powerful enough to software decode the drm-enabled streams.
Try wrxtasy's le builds with the updated GPU drivers and oc capabilities.

edit: bummer, these builds are 8.2.x (with Kodi 17).
Maybe some day if this pr gets merged onto CoreElec (but I don't see it).
 Damn! i thought the Minix U9-H was one of the more powerful boxes available. It certainly does everything else without issue.
Well, as I said it's also a matter of os/driver optimisation. S912 is not well supported on arm-linux.
Maybe try with the Android os of your device as well, might do better if it has proper drivers.
For me that run with a Raspberry Pi it feel sometime the is outsync with the Picture/sound/subtitle but not sure if that it have with the lack of Power of raspberry Pi or is that the Raspberry Pi 3 is have only 100mbit LAN.

Was thinking maybe try install Kodi on a laptop to see if that is better but not sure if I going to install Kodi om Linux or Windows.

With Windows I know I can get good drivers for the hardware but not sure how it is with the Linux.
Use now: Plex
Testing: Kodi
Running: Xiaomi Mi Box S 4K
So was running 12.9 on my NUC (Kodi + LibreElec).
Got "Netflix Error, check log", updated to 13.6 but still error when starting.
I'm not very good at troubleshooting, where do I begin?
Where is the log?
The log is

/storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log

I did have same error so I did install 0.13.5 instead and got it to work
You can find it here
https://github.com/asciidisco/plugin.vid...x/releases
Use now: Plex
Testing: Kodi
Running: Xiaomi Mi Box S 4K
(2018-05-28, 09:02)cazz Wrote: The log is

/storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log

I did have same error so I did install 0.13.5 instead and got it to work
You can find it here
https://github.com/asciidisco/plugin.vid...x/releases
I might be stupid, but I cannot get to that folder.
Putty says permission denied.
File explorer in Kodi does not list the dir.
Browsing from Windows Explorer, no "storage".

0.13.5 did not help, same error.

Never mind the access issue, got it.
https://pastebin.com/Z9zSwMbL

Never mind me, not my day.
Took my laptop and logged out from netflix web page and logged in again.
Then it worked on the NUC/Kodi.
So I got it working by installing a new build of Kodi 18 but I can't seem to add the shows to library, I've added the folders as a source, started scanning , it sees the shows but doesn't see the episodes so it the end it doesn't add them to the library...
Repo is back on air and with new version 0.13.7 some of the current reported problems seem to be fixed now.
NVIDIA Shield, H270M-Plus (i3-7100),NUC7i3BNH,WeTekHub,Pi2,Win10Server.
have used this successfully on android nvidia shield for weeks.  now all of a sudden nothing will start or play.  logged out, logged back in and can browse but everything i try to play just times out.  any idea what would have changed?  maybe it doesn't work in the latest leia nightlies?
Today I was prompted to update libwidevine on my linux machine (64-bit arch based).  It updated from 1.4.8.1008 to 1.4.9.1088.  However, with the newer libwidevinecdm.so, it errors whenever I playback a video from Netflix (or Amazon for that matter).  I was able to copy the old file back and playback is normal.  Is there a conflict with the new widevine?
(2018-06-07, 04:28)knappster Wrote: Today I was prompted to update libwidevine on my linux machine (64-bit arch based).  It updated from 1.4.8.1008 to 1.4.9.1088.  However, with the newer libwidevinecdm.so, it errors whenever I playback a video from Netflix (or Amazon for that matter).  I was able to copy the old file back and playback is normal.  Is there a conflict with the new widevine?
I was also prompted yesterday when starting a Netflix episode from my library — Windows 10 | Kodi Leia (nightly from less than a week ago).  I accepted, it was updated and then playback started all by itself and without any issues.  I was pleasantly surprised.  Not so for everyone it seems — sorry to hear, knappster.
Confused
𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕕𝕦𝕞𝕡
ⒽⓉⓅⒸ Intel NUC 5i5RYK | Win10 | Kodi 18.nightly | GЯiD 2.3.5
ⓃⒶⓈ Synology DiskStation | DSM 6.2 | AverMedia A835 USB Dual DVB-T Tuner | TvHeadend 4.x
@fastdump I suspect that it may be because I am running the Kodi 18 Alpha 1 release which was compiled along with inputstream.adaptive back in March.  Maybe I just need to recompile inputstream.adaptive with the latest version.
This has been an amazing addon so far! I wonder if the same can be made for Hulu? Sorry to get a lil off topic.
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
(2018-06-07, 19:32)knappster Wrote: @fastdump I suspect that it may be because I am running the Kodi 18 Alpha 1 release which was compiled along with inputstream.adaptive back in March.  Maybe I just need to recompile inputstream.adaptive with the latest version.
 The new libwidevine works after compiling a newer inputstream.adaptive.  So if anybody else has this issue, it is worth making sure you are on the latest inputstream.adaptive.
thank you for this addon
Since yesterday I have been getting an error when trying to start this addon, when I try to open it the following message pops up: "Request error: unable to complete the request at this time".
I got the latest plugin version (0.13.8) and I've been using Kodi 18.0-ALPHA2 Git: 20180425.

Can someone help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14