Deprecated TVCatchup
Odd your log doesn't have entries... (You'll know, uEPG has a ton of entries when debugging is enabled). Can you set your log level using advancedsettings and not through the gui?
https://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml#loglevel
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Created advancedsettings.xml containing

Code:
<advancedsettings>
<loglevel>1</loglevel>
</advancedsettings>

Then restarted kodi, re-ran same test, any better? kodi debug log
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
Another untruncated log from gist (previous log urls were for truncated version of log with "This file has been truncated, but you can view the full file" option?)
Sorry did not think to mention the urls were for truncated version of log on gist Blush
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
I never could get this guide to open more than once without restarting.

I been using TV Guide Fullscreen, works OK but slower to open.
Duh, I should have realized it... Thought it was odd... Thanks

@MikeKL Found your issue with uEPG and re-entering... I'll push a fix soon. Thanks again for the logs.
Trying to install this with no joy, it fails to install the dependency 'pytz'. Any ideas?

EDIT: Seems to be 'script.module.pytz-2014.2' that is failing to install. Tried both from Kodi repository and @Lunatixz Beta repository

EDIT2: Installed pytz from here separately and managed to install TVcatchup from Kodi repository, got errors from the Beta. Maybe this will help someone else.
Is this down ? am getting error when trying to open the addon .
Recently TVCatchup added 40 or 50 more channels including movie channels. Great.

On my Iphone this morning it was blocked by fortiguard whatever that is. Says you have tried to access a web page which is in violation of your internet usage policy.
Still works OK on Iphone with a VPN. 

Hope it doesn't get blocked on Kodi.
(2018-07-28, 19:38)rocko Wrote: Recently TVCatchup added 40 or 50 more channels including movie channels. Great.

On my Iphone this morning it was blocked by fortiguard whatever that is. Says you have tried to access a web page which is in violation of your internet usage policy.

TVCatchup haven't added any new channels... I feel like you're confusing this add-on with a different service? Currently, TVCatchup offers only 32 channels, here are those channels: http://tvcatchup.com/channels.
(2018-07-28, 22:43)Arber Wrote:
(2018-07-28, 19:38)rocko Wrote: Recently TVCatchup added 40 or 50 more channels including movie channels. Great.

TVCatchup haven't added any new channels... I feel like you're confusing this add-on with a different service? Currently, TVCatchup offers only 32 channels, here are those channels: http://tvcatchup.com/channels
Actually it looks like TVCatchup has added new channels... everything seems to work except for a few lineups. I'll push an update tonight.
(2018-07-28, 22:59)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2018-07-28, 22:43)Arber Wrote:

TVCatchup haven't added any new channels... I feel like you're confusing this add-on with a different service? Currently, TVCatchup offers only 32 channels, here are those channels: http://tvcatchup.com/channels.  
Actually it looks like TVCatchup has added new channels... everything seems to work except for a few lineups. I'll push an update tonight. 
Really? I can't seem to see them. It'll be interesting to see which channels they've added.
Plugin updated to v.1.0.4
(2018-07-29, 01:33)Lunatixz Wrote: Plugin updated to v.1.0.4
 @Lunatixz do you know which channels are new? I still only see 32 channels and I can't see any that I don't recognise?
(2018-07-29, 10:49)Arber Wrote:
(2018-07-29, 01:33)Lunatixz Wrote: Plugin updated to v.1.0.4
 @Lunatixz do you know which channels are new? I still only see 32 channels and I can't see any that I don't recognise? 
Updated - no additional channels.  And info that 'images are being loaded on first-run' never clears, and reappears on every new run of the plugin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVCatchup0