• 437(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
First, turn off any display scaling.  Second, madVR, put in only your highest resolution numbers it can use.  (if you have a 4k tv, put only 4k resolutions for auto refresh rate changing)
I do not know if I understood you correctly, but my Windows Resolution is at 3840x2160p60 

In madVR i set the Display modes "2160p23, 2160p25, 2160p60"
then the only thing left is to turn off display scaling.   You can't use anything but 100% scaling.  No 150% or anything
OK Thank you

put the Windows scaling to 100% and it works fine.

but windows is unusable now Wink

Big THX
(2018-09-10, 17:14)rudizone Wrote: OK Thank you

Big THX
Put you DPI back to what it was and instead try turning on full screen & use full screen windows (in KODI DS)

EDIT - also make sure you KODI DS GUI has not been set to 1080p
If Kodi isn't set to a fullscreen window, that could also be the issue.
(2018-09-10, 17:21)mclingo Wrote:
(2018-09-10, 17:14)rudizone Wrote: OK Thank you

Big THX
Put you DPI back to what it was and instead try turning on full screen & use full screen windows (in KODI DS)

EDIT - also make sure you KODI DS GUI has not been set to 1080p   
Kodi Settings:
- Display mode: Full screen
- Resolution: 3840x2160p
- Use fullscreen window: on

same Problem

Turning off fullscreen window fix the Problem 

THX
i dont use MADVR refresh rate switching which is why this fix works for you, I use KODI refresh rate switching as there is a bug with MVC 3D where you get a black screen stopping movies if you use MADVR refresh rate switching.

You got there in the end which is the main thing, even if my advice was the wrong way around.
Someone in another thread was having issues with a madVR test build and the 32-bit version of DSPlayer. It was causing DSPlayer to crash. The 64-bit build seems to be fine.

A heads up in case the next build of madVR causes problems with 32-bit DSPlayer.
hope not, pretty sure 64 bit DS is problematic, cant remember why though, i'm currently using 32bit throughout including LAV.
64-bit is working fine for most us. There shouldn't be any specific issues compared to the 32-bit build.
Any reason to use 64bit vs 32bit?
sure arcnoz said it wasnt as stable as the 32 bit version, i'll look at trying it then.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgvFafeelEBigP5eCpKuzVwdfO0piw

shows unstable, this is why ive never used it.
Never had any issue with the x64 version (which is what I use).
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
  • 437(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47