• 137(current)
Release script.extendedinfo
Is there a replacement for the rotten tomatoes commands like. It seems every command for this site was removed recently

RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=toprentalmovies)
RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=currentdvdmovies)
RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=newdvdmovies)
RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=upcomingdvdmovies)
Can not play movie from ExtendedInfo Dialog. Button appears to do nothing.
Using Estuary Skin
Got to ExtendedInfo Dialog via Context Window

Log file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z7fixgdkku7wpb...o.log?dl=0

18.0-BETA3 Git:20180927-e180be1
try this
https://github.com/phil65/script.extende...8b14fb8ee8
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Worked. Thanks
xbmcgui.busydialog is removed from v18.  Extendedinfo tries to use this from module.kodi65 BusyHandler.  So no busy dialog is shown to user when extendedinfo runs to retrieve the info.  Could it be possible to update kodi65?  I see xbmc.executebuiltin('ActivateWindow(busydialognocancel)') can be used as an alternative, but looking at BusyHandler it would be trial and error for me to update it.

scott s.
I am having some problem by implementing extendedinfo into my skin.

I simply call the command:
RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=moviedbbrowser,search=True)

in order to give me the possibility to search for some movies or infos by the web.
It seems that everything works fine until i go back to the menu (after checking and browsing all the info that i need)

When i return back to the home screen Kodi crashes
The only warnings:
WARNING: using DialogBusy from python results in nop now
WARNING: CPythonInvoker(13, E:\KODI\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py): the python script "E:\KODI\portable_data\addons\script.extendedinfo\default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui:Big GrinialogBusy

Any suggestion?
I searched further around and i suppose that's all because of the 64bit build of Kodi instead of the 32bit.
Can somebody confirm it?
(2018-10-23, 16:51)3xistence Wrote: I searched further around and i suppose that's all because of the 64bit build of Kodi instead of the 32bit.
Can somebody confirm it?
 I don't think 32/64 bits makes a difference.  What makes you think this?

scott s.
(2018-10-23, 01:11)scott967 Wrote: xbmcgui.busydialog is removed from v18.  Extendedinfo tries to use this from module.kodi65 BusyHandler.  So no busy dialog is shown to user when extendedinfo runs to retrieve the info.  Could it be possible to update kodi65?  I see xbmc.executebuiltin('ActivateWindow(busydialognocancel)') can be used as an alternative, but looking at BusyHandler it would be trial and error for me to update it.

scott s.
Have updated from the latest on github?

Looks like there are differences from the repo version for the busyhandler.py

Strange though the version numbers are the same.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Haven't updated my test suite from Phil66 github, but I did fork his repo to my github (scott967) and have a new branch (busydialognocancel) on my fork with a modded version but I am using the Kodi repo version (with my fix applied) in testing.

It does seem like if I exit Kodi (win x64 ver) with one of the extendedinfo dialog skin files (the files are in my skin addon, not the default ones in extendedinfo) open it isn't getting released properly and Kodi crashed during the exit.

scott s.
(2018-10-23, 21:24)scott967 Wrote:
(2018-10-23, 16:51)3xistence Wrote: I searched further around and i suppose that's all because of the 64bit build of Kodi instead of the 32bit.
Can somebody confirm it?
 I don't think 32/64 bits makes a difference.  What makes you think this?

scott s.
I read somewhere about some lib was not converted for the 64bit (probably still a WIP or, it can be, an old post).
I simply don't understand if maybe i need to put some extra code somewhere: the script runs well and i can display all the search result from extendedinfo inside my skin (it works perfectly with Estuary but it crashes on my skin) and i really don't know if it's because i miss some important part of the code somewhere.
Everything seems fine until i go back to the main home menu. There Kodi just crash.
So using the line RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=moviedbbrowser,search=True) actually works and show me all the results perfectly but going back to the home make kodi crash to desktop.
Do i need to add some extra code in order to avoid this crash to desktop?
Tested 32bit version still crash when i return back Home after watching the search results of ExtendedInfo
So using the line RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=moviedbbrowser,search=True) actually works and show me all the results perfectly but going back to the home make kodi crash to desktop.
I think that you missing,
Code:
required additional parameters: id=
Try to add to look similar like this
Code:
RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=moviedbbrowser,id=$INFO[ListItem.Title])

If Kodi continue to crash need to remove ****Kodi\addons\script.module.kodi65\lib\kodi65\dialogbaselist.py", line 190
and add this
Code:
@ch.click_by_type("movie")
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2018-10-24, 19:15)Angelinas Wrote: So using the line RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=moviedbbrowser,search=True) actually works and show me all the results perfectly but going back to the home make kodi crash to desktop.
I think that you missing,
Code:
required additional parameters: id=
Try to add to look similar like this
Code:
RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=moviedbbrowser,id=$INFO[ListItem.Title])

If Kodi continue to crash need to remove ****Kodi\addons\script.module.kodi65\lib\kodi65\dialogbaselist.py", line 190
and add this
Code:
@ch.click_by_type("movie")
Tried both the suggestions but same result: Everything works but Kodi Crash to Desktop when i return back to the Home Screen.
Can it be something inside my skin?
Here's the debug log (from running the script to the CTD)
  ataxozonin.kodi (paste)
(2018-10-25, 11:47)3xistence Wrote: Tried both the suggestions but same result: Everything works but Kodi Crash to Desktop when i return back to the Home Screen.
Can it be something inside my skin?
Here's the debug log (from running the script to the CTD)
  ataxozonin.kodi (paste) 

It seems a bit like I see, in my case it seems like controls that are created in the script's window are not properly released when the script ends.

scott s.
  • 137(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.extendedinfo29