Req How to use netflix for kodi in China?
I use the kodi version of netflix in China, through the router proxy, mobile phones and computers can look at netflix normally, kodi version can be loaded to load the background image of the electronic TV drama information, but the kodi version can not play the video, loading after a few seconds is gone.

Is it because my agent is wrong, or I am missing other attachments.
请帮助我,谢谢你,我已经研究了一整天,但仍然没有解决它
@c8810758

We are an English forum, please use google translate if you have trouble writing in English.

I don't know the status of Netflix in China, but confirm you have a valid Netflix account. This is not a piracy add-on and you will be unable to receive free movies and tv shows with this add-on.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Also, which netflix add-on are you using? There are a couple of them.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I have a genuine membership, my mobile phone and Google Chrome can play videos, only in the kodi version can not play.

Thank you for your guidance, I will use Google Translate well.
For netflix for kodi I uninstalled the original kodi. Installed the new kodi.18 night version, and uninstalled all the original plugins, only installed Inputstream.adaptive 2.3.9 and netflix automatically installed plug-ins.
Please help me, thank you, I have studied it all day, but still have not solved it           

(Sorry, this sentence is not translated. LOL)
NETFLIX needs a native ip agent in China, I meet this condition and have a genuine membership, I can watch netfil in China except kodi
Uninstall Kodi full uninstall, and use this fixed release.

https://github.com/asciidisco/plugin.vid....Fixed.zip

With this release you would be able to watch the movies and TV series in Chinese subtitles, but you must have inputstream.adaptive-2.3.8 at least enabled.
Is this plugin for Chinese? I can't play the movie right now, I will try your method anyway, thanks
This plugin should work all over the world. This photo shows how to know if inputstream.adaptive is enabled.

did i need to install the latest:KodiSetup-20181115-d99f45cd-master-x64.exe?

But there is no Inputstream.adaptive built in, I can't find the Inputstream.adaptive installation package, I can't install it manually.
Can this plugin be downloaded and installed with the source address?
Go to Add-ons on the main menu.

Click the Box icon in the top left corner of the screen

Go to... Install from repository>VideoPlayer InputStream

Select InputStream Adaptive and install it.

This is only available in v18
My Signature
(2018-11-16, 10:19)c8810758 Wrote: did i need to install the latest:KodiSetup-20181115-d99f45cd-master-x64.exe?

But there is no Inputstream.adaptive built in, I can't find the Inputstream.adaptive installation package, I can't install it manually.
Install it if your PC is 64 bit, after the installation Kodi will do automatic update, to install Inputstream.adaptive from within Kodi, open Kodi from the main screen press on add-ons, then stand on My add-ons, and press on VideoPlayer InputStream, then press on InputStream adaptive and press on Install.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to use netflix for kodi in China?0