• 54(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
Hi Cmik

Is there any chance you can add "ADD TO LIBRARY" in the context menu.
Reason i want this is because i want to access the shows thru ALEXA.

I'll just simply say ALEXA play latest episode of TV PATROL, and it should play it without opening/searching thru ADDON.

thanks,
eon0613
still doesnt work for us.
(2018-12-06, 21:35)cmik Wrote:
(2018-12-05, 19:09)decal08 Wrote: I think it's back. The playback error Sad

No, still working. Try to reboot.

Thank you, that did the trick. Will keep this in mind next time! Thanks again for your hard work. Wife is already geared up for her 'Halik' marathon.
I tried the new kodi 18 Leia.  tfc can't load on it, is there something differenct from the krypton to this Leia?  When I added TFC it just reload kodi Leia .Just wondering.  Thanks
hi i just added this addon. how come the shows are only 2 minutes long??
i think u maybe having a login issie. if you have not setup login correctly, u will normally see 2mins only
(2018-12-07, 05:12)Eon0613 Wrote: Hi Cmik

Is there any chance you can add "ADD TO LIBRARY" in the context menu.
Reason i want this is because i want to access the shows thru ALEXA.

I'll just simply say ALEXA play latest episode of TV PATROL, and it should play it without opening/searching thru ADDON.

thanks,
eon0613

Hi,
Thanks for the idea.
Is this how you set it up?
https://www.howtogeek.com/249336/how-to-...azon-echo/

Yes this could be interesting Smile

Trying to digg how to make the strm and nfo files needed.
Hello Everyone,
I am not sure if others have notice the videos that it freezes often, and it shows its loading, especially with longer shows like Showtime, TV Patrol. It wasn't like this before. I have 60mbps bandwidth with my internet. I already rebooted the modem and the router but still I notice that it freezes often and then it shows loading and then it plays from the start again.
(2018-12-12, 17:56)johnny2000 Wrote: Hello Everyone,
I am not sure if others have notice the videos that it freezes often, and it shows its loading, especially with longer shows like Showtime, TV Patrol. It wasn't like this before. I have 60mbps bandwidth with my internet. I already rebooted the modem and the router but still I notice that it freezes often and then it shows loading and then it plays from the start again.

Yes, I’ve noticed it yesterday. It was Akamai server that sometimes return an error when retrieving video segments. But there was no issue today.
@cmik

yes that's how i set it up using 
 https://www.howtogeek.com/249336/how-to-...azon-echo/

I appreciate you looking into it, hopefully you get it working.

thanks again
Is there a volume setting for this add-on? I have to raise the volume of my tv to almost full setting just to have an ambient sound.
(2018-12-14, 05:13)ybrik Wrote: Is there a volume setting for this add-on? I have to raise the volume of my tv to almost full setting just to have an ambient sound.

Hi,
No, there is no volume in the addon settings. Maybe look into Kodi’s volume.
In my case, I don’t have volume issue.
@ybrik
I have same issues before. Try playing a video then go to settings then audio and subtitle settings. You will see volume amplification, try to raise the dB higher. You can also set it as default for all media. Hooe that helps.
(2018-12-14, 17:46)jam713jhe Wrote: @ybrik
I have same issues before. Try playing a video then go to settings then audio and subtitle settings. You will see volume amplification, try to raise the dB higher. You can also set it as default for all media. Hooe that helps.
Thanks Jam, the volume amplification is on the lowest setting.  Issue fixed!
im on a firestick, 5.1. using kodi 17.6. why cant i get this mfer to workHuh
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10