• 39(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
Hi all.  I installed this on the latest Kodi nightly and all went fine.  I have a problem though in that when I pick any stream the language appears to be German. 

I didn't see anywhere in the settings to pick my language, but I assume I wouldn't even have to do that as Netflix knows I am in the US.  I double checked to make sure my language hadn't somehow changed in Netflix itself and it's still English.  The website plays in English and my  Kodi settings are set in English, so clearly it's something with the addon.

Why is this happening and how do I fix it?

Please and thank you, in advance.

Edit:  I did a quick search for this same problem in the thread and found the answer.  It was in the player settings as the answer was giving to someone else.
I love the way the logo is in the top left corner for some shows when playing. Is there a way to have the same thing on local tv show files?
Is this add-on country/region specific? I am a Netflix subscriber in India and couldn't get the add-on to work! Also, it would be greatly appreciated if the ESN field allows pasting!
What are the limitations of this?
Can it work on the Odroid C2 or only on Windows?
Does it do 1080/5.1 audio? Or is it crippled to 720 at 2.0?
(2018-12-24, 12:36)vivek_suraiya Wrote: Is this add-on country/region specific? I am a Netflix subscriber in India and couldn't get the add-on to work! Also, it would be greatly appreciated if the ESN field allows pasting!
 should work internationally, sure you're not using VPN?
Hi,

So I followed all the steps here, logged in and everything, but I'm still having issues. It lets me select a profile and then a category, but when I play something, it loads for a few seconds and then crashes. Does this every single time I attempt to play anything. Login info is definitely correct.

Log file:

https://paste.kodi.tv/qizicijogu

Any help would be great! Thanks
Hello,

I tried out the Add-on and it works fine in Windows 10. Unfortunately, there is an error message with Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, right after I start Kodi. I did't get to the login screen. I'm running Kodi 18.0-RC4
I hope you can help me.
@polar_light - the repository.mrfreeworld repo is not allowed here due to its content.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
For me the Netflix addon was working fine but stopped working this morning. Now when I try and load a video it says "object of type 'NoneType' has no len()".

This iis my paste file, http://ix.io/1wYN 4:49:38.951 is where the error message is.

Are more people suffering from this? If so I can rest easy the devs know of it and are working hard to fix it. If not I'll know to submit my bug.
(2018-12-06, 01:06)essam315 Wrote:
(2018-12-05, 16:08)DNKK Wrote: Is 4k Hdr or just 4k possible with this addon. The best I seem to get is 1080p hdr with 5.1 audio. Though 5.1 audio I have to select manually as 2 channel is always the default is there any way to make 5.1 audio default.
Use this version to play in 4K.

https://github.com/caphm/kodi-repo/blob/...beta18.zip

To play in 5.1 audio as default, open Kodi press on the settings icon, and press on "Player", stand on "language", and under "Audio" disable "Prefer default Audio streams".

Thank you for this detailed explanation. I came here looking to solve 2 problems, how to play in 4K and how to default to the highest possible audio in English and both are answered here.

Much appreciated!
I'm sorry. I didn't know that this Add-on was banned. I reinstalled Ubuntu and Kodi.
Log-file
Hello,

I use Kodi on windows 10 and I was able to install the addon without any problems. But for some reason the multi channel audio doesn't work for me. I can select the 6 channel audio stream but my av receiver gets only stereo audio. The passtrough option and the Dolby sound options are on in the config.
For the local videos the dd 5.1, and the dts audio are working fine so it should be an addon specific problem. I haven't found anyone who has similar issue in this thread.
So is there somebody who managed to get the multi channel audio for the Netflix movies? Could you please give me some hints how I can make it work?

Thanks!
I uninstalled the version 14 posted here.. and installed the latest official release.. and it worked again fine..
(2018-11-24, 20:57)COskier Wrote:
(2018-10-29, 06:47)Yamelia Wrote: Hi everyone,
I'm sorry to bother you again, I have still the same issue, and don't understand why.
I have installed Netflix Addon Repository (1.0.1 by libdev + jojo + asciidisco). Into the information screens of this Netflix Addon Repository, I don't have any Dependencies attached.
Then, when I want to install Netflix from that Addon, I can select a version (Version 0.13.15), but I don't have the following windows with "the following additional add-ons will be installed".
And a notification alerts me that : "The dependency  on script.module.pycryptodome version". And I can't install the add-on.

The Videoplayer InputStream are enabled.

I'm new to Kodi, and don't understand why I can't access to that pycryptodome dependency.
Is this not working because I'm on OSMC instead of LibreElec ?

Thank you for your time !
Blush
I'm having same issue as Yamelia, log file error is "ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[plugin.video.netflix]: The dependency on script.module.pycryptodome version 3.4.3 could not be satisfied."

This is a fresh install of Ubuntu and a fresh install of Kodi. I am new to Kodi and intend to use this to replace an old Amazon Fire Stick that's starting to fail.

Digging around I can't quite figure out what I need to do to fix this. I have installed the Cryptdome python library as described in the github prereqs. Not sure what else to try?   
 I'm having the same issue, too (along with a couple other strange logs thrown in).

Logs here.

I'm running Kodi 17.6, if that is important. Anyone have any ideas? :-(
(2018-12-30, 01:38)RocketGuy3 Wrote:
(2018-11-24, 20:57)COskier Wrote:
(2018-10-29, 06:47)Yamelia Wrote: Hi everyone,
I'm sorry to bother you again, I have still the same issue, and don't understand why.
I have installed Netflix Addon Repository (1.0.1 by libdev + jojo + asciidisco). Into the information screens of this Netflix Addon Repository, I don't have any Dependencies attached.
Then, when I want to install Netflix from that Addon, I can select a version (Version 0.13.15), but I don't have the following windows with "the following additional add-ons will be installed".
And a notification alerts me that : "The dependency  on script.module.pycryptodome version". And I can't install the add-on.

The Videoplayer InputStream are enabled.

I'm new to Kodi, and don't understand why I can't access to that pycryptodome dependency.
Is this not working because I'm on OSMC instead of LibreElec ?

Thank you for your time !
Blush
I'm having same issue as Yamelia, log file error is "ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[plugin.video.netflix]: The dependency on script.module.pycryptodome version 3.4.3 could not be satisfied."

This is a fresh install of Ubuntu and a fresh install of Kodi. I am new to Kodi and intend to use this to replace an old Amazon Fire Stick that's starting to fail.

Digging around I can't quite figure out what I need to do to fix this. I have installed the Cryptdome python library as described in the github prereqs. Not sure what else to try?   
 I'm having the same issue, too (along with a couple other strange logs thrown in).

Logs here.

I'm running Kodi 17.6, if that is important. Anyone have any ideas? :-(

This netflix add-on only works on kodi 18. Can you try the latest daily?
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14