• 9(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Version bump to 0.0.7. It includes Rockafella83's clearlogo mod! Smile
Awesome - look forward to trying it ! Did you include the osd fix as well 🤔
(2019-01-27, 13:01)sasquatchjaques Wrote: Awesome - look forward to trying it ! Did you include the osd fix as well 🤔

Fix is included as well. Unfortunately there's an issue in ver 0.0.7 with clearlogo on home menu.

All fixes are included here: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

Sorry for that.
So I’s this version with the fixes that you previously sent or do you want me to try them ?
All fixes are includes in latest GitHub version. To be honest, I already suspected that there will be problems with the position above right. I'll take a closer look at the function in the vertical menu tomorrow. Smile
Shoot.. My bad, didnt thought about this one. I guess you're on the right track fixing it from what I saw on github to make it disapear.. ; )
- support for videolyrics added, also on activated osd 
- changed colors for better readability
- small fixes

watch gallery
(2019-01-28, 16:27)beatmasterrs Wrote: - support for videolyrics added, also on activated osd 
- changed colors for better readability
- small fixes

watch gallery

Hi @beatmasterrs many thanks for your video lyrics option. Only one slight issue with it. When accessing lyrics via the osd it displays the options to activate lyrics/animated lyrics everytime? Is this a bug?
You are right, I was just not sure where to install the switch option. I will remove it afterwards and include it in osd settings, so the lyrics button has its normal function. Smile
Yes, the button ("play program") is shown if you go into the details/info of an epg entry which is in the past.

Screenshot of Estuary Mod 2 skin (button appears in Estuary as well):

Thanks @beastmaster - everything looks great!  Any chance you have any plans to also add these IMDb, RT and MC ratings icons/counts to the homepage widget as well Smile?

Thanks again for making a fantastic skin - It's the best out there!
Any way to remove the 'next air date' icon? I've removed the TV Next Aired add-on, but the icon still remains. Other than that, it looks very nice!
Also, is there a possibility to add a plot to the bottom of the image/rectangled bar when viewing in Big Wide mode?
Many thanks Smile

@mark_dj nextaired icon now will not be displayed, if addon is not active (download latest version from GitHub). Big wide view will be updated in the next few days. Smile

@rhoop206 I'm thinking about how to do that. Smile
Thanks for the quick reply, it's perfect Smile
Can you tell us what will be changed with the big wide view, very curious? Smile
is there anyway i can add arial font? it was there in the older 17.6 skin, i need it to display asian characters like chinese and japanese

thanks
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11