• 192(current)
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)
Okay... I updated DB Browser for SQLite, and reminders are now showing up in TVGF after I export, delete, and import notifications now. So that version of a sqlite editor is working for me now. But after importing with it, TVGF is still not showing Don't Remind... just Remind for the reminders set.
(2019-03-19, 17:02)JQZ* Wrote: Okay... I updated DB Browser for SQLite, and reminders are now showing up in TVGF after I export, delete, and import notifications now. So that version of a sqlite editor is working for me now. But after importing with it, TVGF is still not showing Don't Remind... just Remind for the reminders set.
 Do you get DATETIME or TIMESTAMP for your start_date value after you have imported your reminders in DB Browser for Sqlite?

It it is not TIMESTAMP it will not work.

This is your original source.db that you sent me with the wrong value.

(2019-03-19, 16:57)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-03-19, 16:30)JQZ* Wrote: Reload that, I edited it.
 Try using a fresh source.db to import your old notifications.csv into.

There were a couple of changes to the database format fairly recently that could be causing problems if yours comes from before then.
https://github.com/primaeval/script.tvgu...b944b9R326      
Okay, fresh sources.db created with basically the same script.tvguide.fullscreen folder I sent you. Loading my old 206 notifications csv from the old folder went fine, and the 5 key brought them all up properly. But the Don't Remind menu not being there is still an issue.

But still... if I load a fresh sources.db and set a reminder, Don't Remind is shown before deleting the table. But after exporting the table with just that 1 reminder, deleting the table, and then importing it again... Don't Remind isn't there anymore. Just Remind.

At least DB Browser for SQLite seems to be working properly for me now. I won't have to exit FF and load the old portable version to use the old SQLite Manager anymore. Thanks for getting me to explore that primaeval.
(2019-03-19, 17:34)JQZ* Wrote:
(2019-03-19, 16:57)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-03-19, 16:30)JQZ* Wrote: Reload that, I edited it.
 Try using a fresh source.db to import your old notifications.csv into.

There were a couple of changes to the database format fairly recently that could be causing problems if yours comes from before then.
Okay, fresh sources.db created with basically the same script.tvguide.fullscreen folder I sent you. Loading my old 206 notifications csv from the old folder went fine, and the 5 key brought them all up properly. But the Don't Remind menu not being there is still an issue.

But still... if I load a fresh sources.db and set a reminder, Don't Remind is shown before deleting the table. But after exporting the table with just that 1 reminder, deleting the table, and then importing it again... Don't Remind isn't there anymore. Just Remind.

At least DB Browser for SQLite seems to be working properly for me now. I won't have to exit FF and load the old portable version to use the old SQLite Manager anymore. Thanks for getting me to explore that primaeval. 
 Does importing from the cvs file still change the type for start_date to DATETIME?
(2019-03-19, 17:24)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-03-19, 17:02)JQZ* Wrote: Okay... I updated DB Browser for SQLite, and reminders are now showing up in TVGF after I export, delete, and import notifications now. So that version of a sqlite editor is working for me now. But after importing with it, TVGF is still not showing Don't Remind... just Remind for the reminders set.
 Do you get DATETIME or TIMESTAMP for your start_date value after you have imported your reminders in DB Browser for Sqlite?

D***. This is what I'm seeing in DB Browser for SQLite after I thought I'd gotten it working correctly: INTEGER

(2019-03-19, 17:42)primaeval Wrote:
(2019-03-19, 17:34)JQZ* Wrote:
(2019-03-19, 16:57)primaeval Wrote:  Try using a fresh source.db to import your old notifications.csv into.

Does importing from the cvs file still change the type for start_date to DATETIME?  
 DATETIME only showed up when I was using the FF addon version of SQLite Manager to import the csv.  But now using DB Browser for SQLite to export and import, I'm getting INTEGER where TIMESTAMP should be.
(2019-03-19, 17:47)JQZ* Wrote:
(2019-03-19, 17:24)primaeval Wrote:

D***. This is what I'm seeing in DB Browser for SQLite after I thought I'd gotten it working correctly: INTEGER

ImageImage 
 That's even worse than DATETIME. Wink

Try the Import Table from CSV again. Press Yes To All at the end.

(2019-03-19, 18:05)primaeval Wrote:  That's even worse than DATETIME. Wink

Same result. I noticed you have 'Quote Character' set to: " ..So I tried it again with that set. But still came up with INTEGER. Seems this has turned more into your helping me with sqlite than it's been my helping you with your new code. The new code just seems to have focused on an old problem with my imported csv files that I hadn't noticed, or had any issues with before.

I've got a few things to take care of p, so I'll check in later today and see what you've come up with. Maybe I can dust off my old USB stick with a copy of Linux Mint and see if I can set up DB Browser for SQLite. Looks like you may be using some flavor of Linux.
(2019-03-19, 18:27)JQZ* Wrote:
(2019-03-19, 18:05)primaeval Wrote:  That's even worse than DATETIME. Wink

Same result. I noticed you have 'Quote Character' set to: " ..So I tried it again with that set. But still came up with INTEGER. Seems this has turned more into your helping me with sqlite than it's been my helping you with your new code. The new code just seems to have focused on an old problem with my imported csv files that I hadn't noticed, or had any issues with before.

I've got a few things to take care of p, so I'll check in later today and see what you've come up with. Maybe I can dust off my old USB stick with a copy of Linux Mint and see if I can set up DB Browser for SQLite. Looks like you may be using some flavor of Linux. 
 I'm just using win10 at the moment.

pm me the full notifications.csv file.
Maybe there is something strange in there that is forcing it to INTEGER.
2 PMs sent P Wink
Wondering if there is a way to reset the channel order without resetting the streams associated with each channel.  IE If I change the channel order in my xmltv file and then upload to TV Guide Fullscreen, any channel changes or new channels appear at the bottom of my current channel list.  Then I have to move them manually which takes a long time if you have many channels.
Thanks
(2019-03-21, 23:31)Cangeoboy Wrote: Wondering if there is a way to reset the channel order without resetting the streams associated with each channel.  IE If I change the channel order in my xmltv file and then upload to TV Guide Fullscreen, any channel changes or new channels appear at the bottom of my current channel list.  Then I have to move them manually which takes a long time if you have many channels.
Thanks

After I make channel order, added channel or removed channel changes to my webgrab++ config.xml, I 1st use an sqlite program to export the custom_stream_url table in source.db to an csv file. Then I rename, move or delete source.db in TVGF's data folder and then let TVGF load a fresh one from the new xmltv file. Then I import the custom_stream_url.csv file and write over the empty one in the new source.db.

But primaeval has EXPORT CHANNEL MAPPINGS, and IMPORT CHANNEL MAPPINGS functions in TVGF's settings. I've never tried them, but they may function similarly to the process I use. He'll clear that up when he reads these posts,
My browser hung up posting that last message resulting in a duplicate post here. I don't see a way to delete this duplicate, so I'm just editing it.
(2019-03-21, 23:31)Cangeoboy Wrote: Wondering if there is a way to reset the channel order without resetting the streams associated with each channel.  IE If I change the channel order in my xmltv file and then upload to TV Guide Fullscreen, any channel changes or new channels appear at the bottom of my current channel list.  Then I have to move them manually which takes a long time if you have many channels.
Thanks
 There is
Settings \ Optional \ Order Channels by m3u position
which might help.

Back up your
userdata\addon_data\script.tvguide.fullscreen
before you start experimenting though.
Hello.  It has been a few weeks since we last talked.  I appreciate all your help with the setup and it works well for me with a mix of an EPG URL and and additional Webgrab source guide.xml in Lab 3 under "Secondary XMTV File."    I have a couple of questions for you.

First, is there a way to prevent TVGF from exiting via Backspace?  There is currently a radio button labelled "Exit from EPG on Back Button" under "Playback."  Basically, when that radio button is checked it means that the Back Button will exit the EPG.  When that button is unchecked it does not exit the EPG IF a channel is active, meaning if a channel is playing at that time.  The back button will open the guide when the Back Button is pushed (and toggle between full screen channel and guide with the current channel displayed in the upper right corner.)   X will stop the active channel from playing.  The problem I am running into is that if I am in the guide without an active stream displayed in the upper right corner and I hit the back button inadvertently the program shuts down, because that "Exit from EPG on Back Button", on or off, only applies to a case where a stream is showing.  What happens from time to time is that a stream dies and just shows a green screen. At that point there is no stream showing, so hitting Back Space in an effort to go back to the guide shuts the entire program down.  Is there a way to prevent the program from shutting down at all with Back Space, even when no stream is displayed at that point, and only allow it when C is pressed (or MENU on a remote) and then EXIT is chosen in the options there?  Or is there a setting that allows me to lock the program in, no matter what, unless EXIT is chosen in the Options menu?   

Secondly, can you guide me to the pages that explain how to set up a DVR feature (I am assuming it is Catchup) for a Windows 10 machine running Kodi with substantial hard drive space (4 TB)?

Thanks again for all your help,

George
  • 192(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)8