• 69(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
(2019-03-22, 21:17)SpikeyMoon Wrote:
(2019-03-22, 05:53)feathers Wrote: You might want to try forcing a lower resolution. This addon relies on software decoding which may be beyond that hardware at 1080p (made in 2009)..
 Yep tried 720 and 480 on input stream, no joy  
I had same issue on box running coreelec, asked on their forum and was advised that some passwords are too complicated try changing password ? To be honest I have no idea whether that would work I haven't done so , now I have the same issue in kodi 18.1 on an iMac. So am thinking its an add-on issue.
EDIT: updated add-on with latest from GitHub and all working.
Hi everyone,

I am a new user and i want to ask you a few questions. I have a TX2 tv box, and i recently installed the netflix addon on my kodi (the latest from github). Everything works fine, i can watch my movies in kodi now, categories work fine. One of my problems is that i cant stream better quality than 500 something. I went to the addons settings i checked the 4k and max streaming 4k. But it wont play even 720p. With other addons i dont have this problem. Can someone please post a pic with the right settings so i can stream a better quality? Dolby surround plays super, so i dont have a problem with the sound. When i try to play 4K it tries to open, and when it does there is only sound but no picture and when i go to the informations of the movie that i'm playing it says SD. Now that I've unchecked the 4K it plays showing both picture and audio, but its in SD also. Same with 1080 and 720. Forgive me if my english arent that good, i am Greek. 
Another question i'd like to ask is that before i updated the addon i could change the view of the list and put it e.g. triplle list. Now i have only two options (i think its list, icons, and another one). Is there something i can do to change it because it really helped me with the triplle list cause i could see the synopsis of the movies.

Thank you!
I updated my mi box 3 to latest f/w last week and re-installed Kodi and the netflix addon. Whenever I try to access My List, I get an error. Everything else seem to work fine. Log file is in the list below

https://paste.kodi.tv/lozeyidaru.kodi

or here

https://pastebin.com/BRa2gC2V

The problem exists from 2019-03-26 19:50:06.530 and after.

Thanks in advance
Can not play Netflix video on Android TV. I will get an error when I first start kodi instead the normal pop ups. then I will open netflix and get an addonsignals error even when I enable IPC settings over HTTP. finally when I can reach my directories for my Netflix videos (if i make it that far) I get an encryption error. I hope my included logfile will make it clearer than what info I can give ya. I used to use this on Windows 10 plus Linux Mint 18.1 as my HTPC which I had success on both. The plugin would break every now and then but was easy to resolve. I finally switched to Android TV x86 oreo 8.1. Kodi 18.2 r does very well with it. Unfortunately I can't fix the Netflix plugin this time. I don't believe I have ever got it working on Android TV x86 yet. Instead, right now I am using PlayOn plugin to watch my netlfix streaming but there is no integrated library that I so miss. So if I can get input-stream version up I would be a happy man. Thanks for all your help in advance.

paste.kodi.tv/posijibidu

FX-8350
Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 R2
8 GB 1866 corsair ram
video onboard ati 3000HD @ 1024 vmem /500Mhz
ssd 120 GB
NIC onboard GbE

Let me know if you need more info.
(2019-03-30, 07:19)aas88keyz Wrote: Can not play Netflix video on Android TV. I will get an error when I first start kodi instead the normal pop ups. then I will open netflix and get an addonsignals error even when I enable IPC settings over HTTP. finally when I can reach my directories for my Netflix videos (if i make it that far) I get an encryption error. I hope my included logfile will make it clearer than what info I can give ya. I used to use this on Windows 10 plus Linux Mint 18.1 as my HTPC which I had success on both. The plugin would break every now and then but was easy to resolve. I finally switched to Android TV x86 oreo 8.1. Kodi 18.2 r does very well with it. Unfortunately I can't fix the Netflix plugin this time. I don't believe I have ever got it working on Android TV x86 yet. Instead, right now I am using PlayOn plugin to watch my netlfix streaming but there is no integrated library that I so miss. So if I can get input-stream version up I would be a happy man. Thanks for all your help in advance.

paste.kodi.tv/posijibidu

FX-8350
8 GB 1866 corsair ram
ssd 120 GB
NIC onboard GbE

remove netflix addon from kodi and after
try to delete these files:

***.challenge
***.init
***.response

in folder .kodi/cdm/

install netflix addon and try again, let us know if it works
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on ▫ Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++
(2019-03-28, 11:47)nikos_a Wrote: I updated my mi box 3 to latest f/w last week and re-installed Kodi and the netflix addon. Whenever I try to access My List, I get an error. Everything else seem to work fine. Log file is in the list below

or here

Thanks in advance
you are using the old addon...

2019-03-26 19:46:54.290 T:23986  NOTICE: ADDON: plugin.video.netflix v0.13.22 installed

install the new v14
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on ▫ Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++
(2019-03-30, 22:16)stefive83 Wrote:
(2019-03-30, 07:19)aas88keyz Wrote: Can not play Netflix video on Android TV. I will get an error when I first start kodi instead the normal pop ups. then I will open netflix and get an addonsignals error even when I enable IPC settings over HTTP. finally when I can reach my directories for my Netflix videos (if i make it that far) I get an encryption error. I hope my included logfile will make it clearer than what info I can give ya. I used to use this on Windows 10 plus Linux Mint 18.1 as my HTPC which I had success on both. The plugin would break every now and then but was easy to resolve. I finally switched to Android TV x86 oreo 8.1. Kodi 18.2 r does very well with it. Unfortunately I can't fix the Netflix plugin this time. I don't believe I have ever got it working on Android TV x86 yet. Instead, right now I am using PlayOn plugin to watch my netlfix streaming but there is no integrated library that I so miss. So if I can get input-stream version up I would be a happy man. Thanks for all your help in advance.

paste.kodi.tv/posijibidu

FX-8350
8 GB 1866 corsair ram
ssd 120 GB
NIC onboard GbE

***.challenge
***.init
***.response

in folder .kodi/cdm/

I could not find  those files in cdm. I reinstalled Netflix though. No change or actually a little worse. I used to be able to navigate to "my list" and see all my videos. now i can't get through the plugin at all.

New crash log:

paste.kodi.tv/wetogevova
I have no luck until now..
Iam getting the same error...

"inputstreamer.adaptive is missing in your kodi istall
This addon is requierd to play this content"

I am using the last one 14vb23
How can i fix it?  Rolleyes
(2019-03-30, 23:22)leonkoum Wrote: I have no luck until now..
Iam getting the same error...

"inputstreamer.adaptive is missing in your kodi istall
This addon is requierd to play this content"

I am using the last one 14vb23
How can i fix it?  Rolleyes

Ok i found it..
Guys i get many time this error :  http://www.noelshack.com/2019-13-6-15539...-error.jpg why ? can you help me ? i have Kodi 18.1.
(2019-03-20, 08:23)usphil Wrote: TV box Amlogic S905X LibreElec 9.0.1, Netflix version 0.14.0 Beta23.

Everything working fine, but the movie list on each item just has 335 or 336 movies in only one page, missing a lot movies. it should have page 2 and more...

Anybody have a same one?
Installed on Windows 10, v. 14.0 beta 23, and every plays okay so far, but am having some difficulty in the search for movies/shows to watch..

I see in the settings > expert tab there is a setting to 'Limit List Results,' 100, 200, 300, 400, or ∞. There is a note a that says higher numbers can cause time outs. When I set ∞, I get a time out, but 300 or 400, when I search documentaries for insistence, I only get movies through A-F, and there is 'next page' option at end. Not sure if I missed something simple.
(2019-03-30, 23:03)aas88keyz Wrote:
(2019-03-30, 22:16)stefive83 Wrote:

paste.kodi.tv/posijibidu

FX-8350
8 GB 1866 corsair ram
ssd 120 GB
NIC onboard GbE

***.challenge
***.init
***.response

in folder .kodi/cdm/

I could not find  those files in cdm. I reinstalled Netflix though. No change or actually a little worse. I used to be able to navigate to "my list" and see all my videos. now i can't get through the plugin at all.

New crash log:

paste.kodi.tv/wetogevova 
Is there any questions for me? Is there any other info you need? Is there any steps I can make to help in this matter?
(2019-03-30, 22:18)stefive83 Wrote:
(2019-03-28, 11:47)nikos_a Wrote: I updated my mi box 3 to latest f/w last week and re-installed Kodi and the netflix addon. Whenever I try to access My List, I get an error. Everything else seem to work fine. Log file is in the list below

or here

Thanks in advance
you are using the old addon...

2019-03-26 19:46:54.290 T:23986  NOTICE: ADDON: plugin.video.netflix v0.13.22 installed

install the new v14 

Thanks! That fixed it. However, I noticed that compared to v13, the video has some hiccups from time to time, as if it skips frames. I was watching "The Dirt" and this probably happened more that 30-40 times. This was not happening before so I am not sure if I can try some settings for that. Any help is appreciated.
(2019-03-31, 20:26)aas88keyz Wrote:
(2019-03-30, 23:03)aas88keyz Wrote:
(2019-03-30, 22:16)stefive83 Wrote: remove netflix addon from kodi and after

***.challenge
***.init
***.response

in folder .kodi/cdm/

New crash log:

paste.kodi.tv/wetogevova 
Is there any questions for me? Is there any other info you need? Is there any steps I can make to help in this matter? 
you can try to manually enter ESN number in the settings
the esn number you can get from netflix's official android app
(2019-04-01, 20:52)stefive83 Wrote:
(2019-03-31, 20:26)aas88keyz Wrote:
(2019-03-30, 23:03)aas88keyz Wrote: I could not find  those files in cdm. I reinstalled Netflix though. No change or actually a little worse. I used to be able to navigate to "my list" and see all my videos. now i can't get through the plugin at all.

New crash log:

paste.kodi.tv/wetogevova
you can try to manually enter ESN number in the settings
the esn number you can get from netflix's official android app 

Thank you for trying to help. I decided it was a Android X86 issue. been having a lot of issues with ATVx86 so I going let it mature and maybe try it another time. But for now I am headed back to linux. It's what I know and am more familiar with the workings of native linux. And fortunately I had a working Netflix input-stream addon with linux. Besides there is a lot more support for linux than Android I think. But I will let ya know if this solved my issue.
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14