• 278(current)
Mod Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)
(2019-04-05, 08:25)the_other_guy Wrote: one way maybe to export library run some program that can batch replace the images (season01-poster to each thumb in that season folder then inport  library using locale info

something like Replace existing picture(s) with new picture(s).

https://www.batchphoto.com/blog/top-10-b...r-windows/

Thanks for your note. This may indeed be an option, but would also eliminate the option to show episode thumbs in other views. No chance to get this change done via XML changes?

Or maybe I indeed just switch to showing recently added tv show. This would then show the tv show poster for recently added episodes. And upon click gets me the seasons folder? Is this easy to accomplish and (if so) can you share the steps. I've seen the thread about this, but didn't fully understand what I'd need to do.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
I've been playing around with this mod yesterday and like the extended functionality a lot. Thanks for the efforts!

I have a question on the TV guide configuration (standard view): I have the channel icons on the left (graphical versions of the channel name in my case), then the channel name (in plain text) and then the program information starts. I'd rather have the channel numbers back than (effectively) the channel name twice. Is there a configuration option to change this?
Used Estuary Mod for Kodi 17 to segment hundreds of movies and TV shows. Having problems making V2 work on Kodi 18. As soon as I change skin to Estuary V2 it goes to home page but cannot find settings button which was easy to find in upper left corner. I can get to most places like sources, addons, movies, etc. but cannot make changes because I can't find settings. Anyone know where settings is hidden?
hello. I use the mod since one year on my mecool KI Pro / KIII Pro with coreelec (2gb/3gb ram S905) as dvbs receiver with the ability to use youtube and my local video center.

My boxes starting with showing tv channels after coldboot. If I switch the first time back to the main menu.

my question, is there a way to load the main menu slowly in the background, before I switch to it? because the switch need almost 15 seconds, and in this time, the tv playing hangs.
this I have since I use the boxes from beginning.
Hey guys, hoping someone can help me out as I don't know why this is happening.

I'm trying to create custom main menu items, which I can do, but each item I create goes to the same source.

This is the process I'm doing.

Create a new home menu item
Select Video Library
Select Sources
Select Kids (source)
Select "Create menu item here"
Select Movies as the display

Select Video Library
Select Sources
Select Movies (source)

I now have 2 new home menu items: Kids and Movies

I go back to the home menu and select Kids
I see a list of items: kids, kids, movies, movies (no idea why it shows this but I select "Kids")
The kids source opens and I see all the kids movies...great

I go back to the home menu and select Movies
The kids source opens and I see all the kids movies...WTF? Why am I seeing the kids movies?

I've uploaded the screenshots of the process I went through here (not sure why I couldn't post the pics directly in here, sorry).
https://imgur.com/a/Hse3eKj
(2019-04-06, 10:55)FL Spartan Wrote: Used Estuary Mod for Kodi 17 to segment hundreds of movies and TV shows. Having problems making V2 work on Kodi 18. As soon as I change skin to Estuary V2 it goes to home page but cannot find settings button which was easy to find in upper left corner. I can get to most places like sources, addons, movies, etc. but cannot make changes because I can't find settings. Anyone know where settings is hidden?
Found my own solution. Went back to Kodi 17 and added "Settings" as menu item. It now shows up in Mod V2 which allows me to get to Settings.

Love Estuary Mod. 

thanks
When I add a movie to the library, and when poining at this movie, the home screen gives me each couple of seconds a new fanart of the movie. The number of changing fanart is 4 or 5. When I go to information/choose image, there are more fanarts than 5 available (10 or 15 or 20). Is there a way to modify the number of changing fanart (which is 4 now) into let's say 10 (or all) ? Where can I eventually change this ? Tnx.
Hello,

First, Thanky You for this nice mod, it really makes Kodi more useful and customizable for the newbies. However, I need to tweek it a little bit to fit our needs, which is, larger fonts, etc. I'm new to Kodi and to skinning too, but was able to successfuly make the necessary fonts larger.
However, I would like to change the font color of the played video/movie/etc. filename/title to white, to make it more visible, readable for one with bad sight, but I failed to find where to change it. I know it's textcolor is $VAR[SkinColorVar], which is amost every time the same as "button_focus", but I don't want to change it elsewhere only this specific text.

I tried changing every occurance of that textcolor, but failed so far. I first tought it will be somewhere in "InfoDialogMetadata2" content, but had no success.
Where to find it?

Thank you in advance!
Hi, is there any way to have clear-art and clear-logo in osd just for Live TV?
While for tv channels it's really nice, in osd of a movie along with the movie picture on the left it's imo a visual overload.
I got another question I cannot find an answer to: I discovered animated posters, it's awesome! I enabled it skin settings and also updated library.
Now only for a handful movies I have animated posters..and first I thought: well, for all others no animated posters exist.
But turns out some movies where no animated poster was avaiable short time ago, now have them.
I wanted to know if I can make a scan for animated posters for all movies so that all get them at once?
Maybe sb can explain how these animated posters are grabbed to beginn with. Is the Skin helper service doing this? Or maybe the Artwork helper?

I also found Artwork Beef addon and just installed it, no further setup..maybe that grabs the animated posters?
An idea was to use Artwork Beef to just get the animated posters, but in the documentation I found this:You probably don’t want “animatedposter” and “animatedfanart” in the “Additional art types” list, that will conflict with Skin Helper Service.
Love this skin! Had a question for the TV Preconfigured Widgets is there any way in the XML to reorder the items that are shown?  Also is there a way to add the show title to the Last Played Channels?  Currently it shows the progress bar and tv show information and shows the logo that I have selected.

Thanks!
Flyingsubs
(2019-04-07, 10:51)alpha_76 Wrote: Hey guys, hoping someone can help me out as I don't know why this is happening.

I'm trying to create custom main menu items, which I can do, but each item I create goes to the same source.

Select Video Library
Select Sources
Select Kids (source)

Select Video Library
Select Sources
Select Movies (source)

I see a list of items: kids, kids, movies, movies (no idea why it shows this but I select "Kids")

The kids source opens and I see all the kids movies...WTF? Why am I seeing the kids movies?

I've uploaded the screenshots of the process I went through here (not sure why I couldn't post the pics directly in here, sorry).
Hi all,

same problem here trying to achieve the same thing (have a separate main menu item for kids movies in separate video source).

When creating the menu item, several smart playlists are created with with the same name and different norder settings (e.g. 2-xsp, 2-randomversion.xsp).
Then when activating the menu item, a selection is shown with all the playlists, thats why OP sees several entires for both of the menu items...
And once one of those playlists is selected, it seems to remain active even when another menu item is activated.

As if the menu item fails to open the proper playlist but opens the "playlists" menu instead (and if a PL is already selected, shows that)?
@alpha_76
@bvo.

Just a quick read of your post, I think what you are doing wrong is setting the menu on the Source directly. This is bypassing the library.

Instead create a Smart Playlist with the content you want, then set the Smart Playlist as the action for the new menu item.

Read the How To for AeonNox:Silvo. It is the same steps, just using different screens... Custom home items (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-04-19, 23:51)bvo. Wrote:
(2019-04-07, 10:51)alpha_76 Wrote: Hey guys, hoping someone can help me out as I don't know why this is happening.

Select Video Library
Select Sources
Select Kids (source)

Select Video Library
Select Sources
Select Movies (source)

Hi all,

same problem here trying to achieve the same thing (have a separate main menu item for kids movies in separate video source).

When creating the menu item, several smart playlists are created with with the same name and different norder settings (e.g. 2-xsp, 2-randomversion.xsp).
Then when activating the menu item, a selection is shown with all the playlists, thats why OP sees several entires for both of the menu items...
And once one of those playlists is selected, it seems to remain active even when another menu item is activated.

As if the menu item fails to open the proper playlist but opens the "playlists" menu instead (and if a PL is already selected, shows that)? 

I am doing the same thing and am having the same problem. It worked for me in Kodi 17 so I assume it's a bug.
Hi. What a great skin - really appreciate the work that has gone into this. I’m using schedules direct for my TV guide data via tvheadend on a Vero 4K, and the amount of programmes with genre data that isn’t processed properly makes the epg look patchy and unfinished. My understanding is that this is an issue with the way tvheadend processes genre data in Kodi. Is it possible to remove all genre colours except one from the epg, and just have an all grey background for instance? I’d actually prefer this, even if all genres were correctly processed and colour coded. Would editing all the individual .png files be a way to do this? Appreciate any advice.
  • 278(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD V2 - KODI 18 (UPDATED 17/01/19)17