• 5(current)
WIP Infowars.com Video Plugin
All has been great!!! Smile
The live stream (Live Shows & Special Events) doesn't work, it just keeps looping always starting with the same adverts very noticeable as they are running 48hr special.
They are not streaming on that link, but on the main Alex Jones Show link.  Nothing I can do about that one.
Smile 
Thanks for the prompt reply Smile ,
yes I noticed that after posting above.
Also think Liberty Hangout should be added to the list as that's an Info Wars off shoot.
On demand section has been down for a week or so now.
(2019-05-04, 01:47)imon2nite Wrote: On demand section has been down for a week or so now.

Working fine for me - sometimes the recent full length shows section will be empty if the full length shows have been pushed off the site's video section.  All clips from the video section on the site are showing and working for me.
(2019-05-06, 23:42)Spinalcrack Wrote:
(2019-05-04, 01:47)imon2nite Wrote: On demand section has been down for a week or so now.

Working fine for me - sometimes the recent full length shows section will be empty if the full length shows have been pushed off the site's video section.  All clips from the video section on the site are showing and working for me. 
Hmm, I was able to reproduce eventually.  Seems like directUrl has conflicts so switch to streamUrl and appears to be working.  Submitted to repo for approval.
(2019-05-07, 04:26)Spinalcrack Wrote:
(2019-05-06, 23:42)Spinalcrack Wrote:

Hmm, I was able to reproduce eventually.  Seems like directUrl has conflicts so switch to streamUrl and appears to be working.  Submitted to repo for approval. 

Updated v2.1.2
- Updated On Demand links
- Updated Recent Full Show links
- Updated Live Events Links
- Removed Counter Think
- Added Kaitlin Bennett Liberty Hangout Youtube Channel
(2019-05-12, 20:56)Spinalcrack Wrote:
(2019-05-07, 04:26)Spinalcrack Wrote:
(2019-05-06, 23:42)Spinalcrack Wrote: Working fine for me - sometimes the recent full length shows section will be empty if the full length shows have been pushed off the site's video section.  All clips from the video section on the site are showing and working for me.  

Updated v2.1.2
- Removed Counter Think

Updated v2.1.3
- Fixed the on demand section
(2019-08-08, 14:36)Spinalcrack Wrote:
(2019-05-12, 20:56)Spinalcrack Wrote:
(2019-05-07, 04:26)Spinalcrack Wrote: Hmm, I was able to reproduce eventually.  Seems like directUrl has conflicts so switch to streamUrl and appears to be working.  Submitted to repo for approval. 

Updated v2.1.2
- Removed Counter Think

Updated v2.1.3

Hmm just updated but on demand section videos will not play for me.
(2019-08-09, 05:18)imon2nite Wrote:
(2019-08-08, 14:36)Spinalcrack Wrote:
(2019-05-12, 20:56)Spinalcrack Wrote: Updated v2.1.2
- Removed Counter Think
Updated v2.1.3

Hmm just updated but on demand section videos will not play for me.

Not sure - I just tried it on two other boxes and both worked fine for me.
Added "Fire Power with Will Johnson", but going to wait for a few days to see if there are any website overhauls done at the same time, seeing as the show just launched, they may update the site - meaning I'll need to adjust the addon accordingly.   Just a heads up.
With the amount of DDOS attacks on infowars these days, it would be awesome to have some backup srtreams in the addon.  sites such as banned.video, or the Ron Gibson channel from Bitchute and/or mike Adam's site Brighteon.com.  Just a thought....
Updated - waiting on repo approval:

Version 2.1.4
- Added Fire Power with Will Johnson
- On demand section switched to Banned Video site
- On demand section to include all contributors
Hey SpinalCrack,

Thanks for all the hard work you do on your Kodi addons. Disclose and Infowars are my 2 most watched addons hands down. There's been times they've went down and it sucked bad until your contributions got them going again. Anyway..

So, I got a question... Is there anyway you can integrate banned.video site into the Infowars add-on? I gave some serious thought to scripting it myself in its own add-on, but just haven't had the time. I'm sure your aware of banned.video...any thoughts of getting it added to Kodi in some way? Thanks
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Infowars.com Video Plugin1