• 128(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
v0.9.33 - Fixed-width option for horizontal menus

Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
I have a feature request: is there any way to have the icon for the selected main menu header be tinted with the highlight color? I think it'd look really nice with the white title and highlighted icon.
Is it me or does the submenu not working with fixes-width menus?
(2019-03-17, 10:13)pirlone Wrote: congrats for really great work. 
can you consider to add extra two buttons in the Program Information of the PVR, that interacts with  IPTV Recorder add on:  IPTV Recorder button   and  Recordings button ? The buttons should show up only if add-on is installed

tia

hello again. i repeat my post because didn't get any answer. Sad
could this be implemented so we can have recording buttons for recording streams from the IPTV Simple Client pvr plugin avaiable directly in PVR module ? It only adds two extra buttons in PVR info dialog.

tnx for your great work!
(2019-05-12, 09:17)pirlone Wrote:
(2019-03-17, 10:13)pirlone Wrote: congrats for really great work. 
can you consider to add extra two buttons in the Program Information of the PVR, that interacts with  IPTV Recorder add on:  IPTV Recorder button   and  Recordings button ? The buttons should show up only if add-on is installed

tia

hello again. i repeat my post because didn't get any answer. Sad
could this be implemented so we can have recording buttons for recording streams from the IPTV Simple Client pvr plugin avaiable directly in PVR module ? It only adds two extra buttons in PVR info dialog.

tnx for your great work!
I'll have a look. Two buttons extra on the osd is quite a lot, particularly for a single addon - imagine if I added two buttons for every addon!
(2019-05-11, 22:35)jurialmunkey Wrote: Some other options for the home screen will definitely be coming at some stage - things like classic widgets and classic main menu style

Would this mean single widgets do not auto scroll?
(2019-05-11, 21:24)leone007 Wrote: +1 I asked this earlier too Smile He even reacted to it https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2851743

EDIT: BTW what is this background image pack? 
4 years of Bing desktop wallpapers - they're usually pretty good.

I wrote a small app that puts the Bing wallpaper of the day on my desktop and saves it on my NAS for later use in Kodi. In the meantime it has grown to quite a collection ...
I have spotted a bug regarding aspect ratio.  When I highlight a movie with codec flags switched on, I see the icon for the aspect ratio of that movie, and with codec flags switched off, I see the aspect ratio listed, e.g. "2.40".

However, if I play the movie, then stop it to return to the movies list, the aspect ratio icon disappears (and so does the text version when codec flags is switched off).

I tried to replicate in Aura but it worked in that skin, so I think this must be a problem with A:Z2.
Cinema: Epson EH-TW9300 | 125" scope fixed frame screen | Panasonic DMP-UB700 | Denon AVR-X4200W | AudioLab M-PWR | Monitor Audio Bronze 7.1.2 Atmos & DTS:X | Kodi (OSMC Vero 4K)
(2019-05-12, 11:19)NinjaMonkeyUK Wrote: I have spotted a bug regarding aspect ratio.  When I highlight a movie with codec flags switched on, I see the icon for the aspect ratio of that movie, and with codec flags switched off, I see the aspect ratio listed, e.g. "2.40".

However, if I play the movie, then stop it to return to the movies list, the aspect ratio icon disappears (and so does the text version when codec flags is switched off).

I tried to replicate in Aura but it worked in that skin, so I think this must be a problem with A:Z2.
Hmmm. This is odd. Is it just the aspect ratio flag or do all the codec flag disappear? I'm not really sure what might cause this issue
@jurialmunkey
[Request] - show icon media/codec flags as in AZ1. I feel the iconless codec flags will work better in AZ2
(2019-05-12, 12:33)NotYourAverageAl Wrote: @jurialmunkey
[Request] - show icon media/codec flags as in AZ1. I feel the iconless codec flags will work better in AZ2
Turn on language tags and disable codec flags and you will get them in bottom left.
(2019-05-01, 10:27)Klammeraffe Wrote: Your skin is by far the most clean & beautiful out there. Thank you for your hard work.

One thing I am missing in Movies view mode "Info wall" is the IMDB numerical and/or star rating. In most of the other view types it is included. Would you be so kind to add it to "Info wall" as well?

Also it would be nice to have the possibility to disable the age rating for all view types in skin settings. (Like "Rated 12", "Rated 16" etc.)
It takes up the space in "Info wall" where I would expect the rating of the movie.
Repost in the hope that you will see my two little requests Smile
(2019-05-12, 11:50)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-05-12, 11:19)NinjaMonkeyUK Wrote: I have spotted a bug regarding aspect ratio.  When I highlight a movie with codec flags switched on, I see the icon for the aspect ratio of that movie, and with codec flags switched off, I see the aspect ratio listed, e.g. "2.40".

Hmmm. This is odd. Is it just the aspect ratio flag or do all the codec flag disappear? I'm not really sure what might cause this issue 

It's just the aspect ratio and it is happening on every video I play. Very strange!
Cinema: Epson EH-TW9300 | 125" scope fixed frame screen | Panasonic DMP-UB700 | Denon AVR-X4200W | AudioLab M-PWR | Monitor Audio Bronze 7.1.2 Atmos & DTS:X | Kodi (OSMC Vero 4K)
(2019-05-12, 10:46)thomasfl Wrote:
(2019-05-11, 21:24)leone007 Wrote: +1 I asked this earlier too Smile He even reacted to it https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2851743

I wrote a small app that puts the Bing wallpaper of the day on my desktop and saves it on my NAS for later use in Kodi. In the meantime it has grown to quite a collection ... 
Would you mind sharing it? Smile
(2019-05-12, 14:46)leone007 Wrote:
(2019-05-12, 10:46)thomasfl Wrote:

Would you mind sharing it? Smile

This would be interesting as a background widget for the basic main menu
  • 128(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226