• 132(current)
Arctic: Zephyr 2
@jurialmunkey in your Includes_Images.xml for the variable Image_landscape what's the purpose of
Code:
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(thumb)) + [String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,episode) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,video)] + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(airday))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(thumb)]</value>
and why is it at the first position of your conditions? Because of this condition, probably because of String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(airday), i don't get any landscape art with with a video addon.
(2019-05-15, 17:09)RZR1988 Wrote:
(2019-05-15, 02:18)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-05-14, 23:00)RZR1988 Wrote: Will look again tomorrow but pretty sure I don't see an option for TMDb. Shall report back after checking. 

Are you sure you are using v0.9.33-alpha3?
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...alpha3.zip 
Sigh... the only thing I am sure of is that I'm an idiot. Thank you Jurial, I was still on Alpha 2. Updated and see the option now.

The TMDb rating does not display though. Only thing I can think of at this point is my choice of scraper: I use the Universal Movie Scraper. Perhaps that is interfering somehow.

Regardless, I will be doing a clean installation in a few days and will leave that scraper out at first. Maybe that solves the issue. Thank you for your patience and help!

Tmdb is only through skinhelper so nothing to do with scraper. I'll double check that it is working properly. Whereabouts are you not seeing it (what view and section) ?

The scraped library value only shows as star rating (which is then overridden by any set user rating - because thats what makes sense to me: show library value, but sometimes I disagree so I want to edit it with user rating, then have skin helper show all the ratings pulled from online)
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2019-05-15, 21:38)Axxel6307 Wrote:
(2019-05-15, 21:34)vab.patel Wrote:
(2019-05-15, 17:15)Axxel6307 Wrote: @jurialmunkey thank you for the continued support on the beautiful skin. I've put az2 on all my boxes.

Do you have any plans to add multi row widgets in vertical mode? Your skins are so reliable that I'd pay for it lol.
It already has multi widgets for verticle mode - I am using that currently. Check out the pics in first post. 
Multi ROW widget. Not multi widgets. Correct me if I'm wrong, but not currently possible.
Maybe in the future - I find vertical scrolling in multirow panel messes with navigation a bit between widgets. Horizontal panel looks weird if there aren't enough items to fill it.
(2019-05-16, 02:09)puenktchen Wrote: @jurialmunkey in your Includes_Images.xml for the variable Image_landscape what's the purpose of
Code:
<value condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(thumb)) + [String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,episode) | String.IsEqual(ListItem.DBType,video)] + String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(airday))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(thumb)]</value>
and why is it at the first position of your conditions? Because of this condition, probably because of String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(airday), i don't get any landscape art with with a video addon.
I only show landscape art for tvshows and movies.

If it's an episode or video (eg YouTube) then I want to see the thumbnail of the episode to differentiate it from other episodes in the same season (or videos from the same channel)

The airday makes sure that it's not a nextaired widget (only nextaired addon should be setting this property), because there won't be a video thumb available for something that hasn't aired yet.

If an addon is showing the thumb and its not an episode/video then the addon is likely setting the wrong dbtype (or alternatively if it is showing a poster image then it is incorrectly using the thumb art property).
(2019-05-16, 02:46)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-05-16, 02:09)puenktchen Wrote: @jurialmunkey in your Includes_Images.xml for the variable Image_landscape what's the purpose of
Code:
I only show landscape art for tvshows and movies.

If it's an episode or video (eg YouTube) then I want to see the thumbnail of the episode to differentiate it from other episodes in the same season (or videos from the same channel)
Yes, they are episodes and i also understand your desire to see the episode thumbnail inside list views. But my problem is with a custom widget on homescreen that only contains episodes, not tvshows. There it really looks ugly!
Can't you make it differentiate between homescreen widgets and list views?
Is it intentional that when you click on play trailer it redirects you to the 'frontpage' or the movie category in stead of staying at the movie page itself.

I would love to stay at the page itself, sometimes I go from a widget with a random order on the homescreen and watch the trailer and have to search for the movie afterwards because it refreshes the widget.
(2019-05-16, 10:56)Lastpost Wrote: Is it intentional that when you click on play trailer it redirects you to the 'frontpage' or the movie category in stead of staying at the movie page itself.

I would love to stay at the page itself, sometimes I go from a widget with a random order on the homescreen and watch the trailer and have to search for the movie afterwards because it refreshes the widget.
Unfortunately kodi forces the info dialog window to close when playing the trailer. There isn't a whole lot that can be done about it other than a hack which doesn't work on android devices.
(2019-05-16, 02:37)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-05-15, 17:09)RZR1988 Wrote:
(2019-05-15, 02:18)jurialmunkey Wrote: Image

Are you sure you are using v0.9.33-alpha3?
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...alpha3.zip 
Sigh... the only thing I am sure of is that I'm an idiot. Thank you Jurial, I was still on Alpha 2. Updated and see the option now.

The TMDb rating does not display though. Only thing I can think of at this point is my choice of scraper: I use the Universal Movie Scraper. Perhaps that is interfering somehow.

Regardless, I will be doing a clean installation in a few days and will leave that scraper out at first. Maybe that solves the issue. Thank you for your patience and help! 

Tmdb is only through skinhelper so nothing to do with scraper. I'll double check that it is working properly. Whereabouts are you not seeing it (what view and section) ?

The scraped library value only shows as star rating (which is then overridden by any set user rating - because thats what makes sense to me: show library value, but sometimes I disagree so I want to edit it with user rating, then have skin helper show all the ratings pulled from online) 
Thanks for clearing that up, makes sense. I only have movies on my Shield, and I use the Landscape Showcase view. All the ratings display... except for TMDb and the star rating.
Hello Jurialmunkey.

In the "information" screen of a music disc (and in music video clips too), there is no "Play" icon (Only they are: Youtube, Thumb and Refresh).
Is it an error?
I am doing something wrong?

Thank you
My native language is not English. Sorry for my expressions.
(2019-05-16, 18:18)sito1961 Wrote: Hello Jurialmunkey.

In the "information" screen of a music disc (and in music video clips too), there is no "Play" icon (Only they are: Youtube, Thumb and Refresh).
Is it an error?

Thank you
Example of image:
My native language is not English. Sorry for my expressions.
(2019-05-16, 17:05)RZR1988 Wrote:
(2019-05-16, 02:37)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-05-15, 17:09)RZR1988 Wrote: Sigh... the only thing I am sure of is that I'm an idiot. Thank you Jurial, I was still on Alpha 2. Updated and see the option now.

Thanks for clearing that up, makes sense. I only have movies on my Shield, and I use the Landscape Showcase view. All the ratings display... except for TMDb and the star rating.
Standard showcase view (ie the centered version not the left justified one)? I forgot to add it there! That's why you're not seeing it. No star rating on that one either (left justified version has it though)
(2019-05-16, 23:18)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-05-16, 17:05)RZR1988 Wrote:
(2019-05-16, 02:37)jurialmunkey Wrote: Tmdb is only through skinhelper so nothing to do with scraper. I'll double check that it is working properly. Whereabouts are you not seeing it (what view and section) ?

Standard showcase view (ie the centered version not the left justified one)? I forgot to add it there! That's why you're not seeing it. No star rating on that one either (left justified version has it though) 
Yeah the centred one, that's my personal favourite. It happens to the best of us Big Grin but thank you! I was pulling my hair out after trying everything to get it to show up!
(2019-05-14, 10:19)jurialmunkey Wrote: Added some of the above requests to my issues todo list on github
Great, I saw the issues on GitHub, thanks @jurialmunkey.
Here's another lot of questions/suggestions/requests. I've always been rocking the vertical layout, but i'm really liking the Basic layout.

1. Can the home icon be hidden/off when library location header if off in settings.Image

2. Whats the white space below for? Date in the future maybe? Feels like there could another menu link there if the space will never be used.

3. In Basic layout, the sub menu bounding box?/selection box is missing. So you cant see what you're selecting. This is on a rpi, same thing happens on a W10 machine, but shows up when u hover with a mouse.
4.  In basic layout, it feels like there's too much white space with just fanart. Would you consider the Featured layout from AZ1?
Basic layout + Have a floating widget with poster and minimalist movie info.

5. Having played with AZ2, the unfocused menu items font is too thin/hard to make out. Suggest making the font less bold than a focused item, but still bold.
(2019-05-16, 19:07)sito1961 Wrote:
(2019-05-16, 18:18)sito1961 Wrote: Hello Jurialmunkey.

Is it an error?

Thank you
Example of image:

Fixed on latest release.
(2019-05-17, 05:53)RZR1988 Wrote:
(2019-05-16, 23:18)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-05-16, 17:05)RZR1988 Wrote: Thanks for clearing that up, makes sense. I only have movies on my Shield, and I use the Landscape Showcase view. All the ratings display... except for TMDb and the star rating. 
Yeah the centred one, that's my personal favourite. It happens to the best of us Big Grin but thank you! I was pulling my hair out after trying everything to get it to show up!

Should be fixed now on v0.9.33-a6
  • 132(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 226