• 78(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
(2019-05-06, 11:54)bierbaron_2 Wrote: My apologies. I was not aware the add-on you mentioned was banned. I deleted it.
Here is the log: zemefobiki.kodi(paste)
The problem occours after a while. After a reboot I can use Netflix, but then not anymore

There were still some addons that didn't belong here. I deleted them, but couldn't edit my post.. sorry for that
(2019-05-06, 12:30)bierbaron_2 Wrote: There were still some addons that didn't belong here.
I see quite a tidal wave of banned items in your log file...
A clean/new profile would be the quickest and simplest solution. Some of those 3rd party repos/addons are pretty difficult to remove by hand.

(2019-05-06, 12:30)bierbaron_2 Wrote: I deleted them, but couldn't edit my post.. sorry for that
As a newcomer, you cannot edit your posts yet because of anti-spam measures on this forum. Over time, this will become available to you.
You can simply create a new post with your latest kodi.log file.
(2019-05-05, 21:15)dm21912 Wrote: Can someone test for me

Street Food - Episode 2
Street Food - Episode 3

and see if they have audio. So that I can establish if its a netflix/add-on issue, or if its an issue with my device. Most programs Im having no problems with but theres a handful (street food and a few episodes of terrace house) where i get no audio

Audio is working fine for me on the Street Food episodes.
Does anybody know if/how I can set a default audio stream for the whole plugin? I started watching the new season of Lucifer on the add-on I just installed a few days ago and realized that it's defaulting to a 2-channel English audio track instead of the 5.1 track. I don't recall seeing anything anywhere that lets me set one in the settings, but it does remember that I've set it on an individual episode basis—if I stop watching an episode and then come back to it, it will still use the audio track I've chosen.
(2019-05-09, 22:19)AndrewJC Wrote: Does anybody know if/how I can set a default audio stream for the whole plugin? I started watching the new season of Lucifer on the add-on I just installed a few days ago and realized that it's defaulting to a 2-channel English audio track instead of the 5.1 track. I don't recall seeing anything anywhere that lets me set one in the settings, but it does remember that I've set it on an individual episode basis—if I stop watching an episode and then come back to it, it will still use the audio track I've chosen.
Actually, it goes beyond that—I just noticed on trying to watch an episode of Love, Death and Robots that it seems to default to something else altogether. It doesn't just default to whatever English track comes first, but rather it seems to default to German if that language is available. In Netflix I definitely have English saved as my default language, so I'm not sure where the add-on seems to be getting its default list of audio streams, but if there's a place I can save this preference, I'd love to know. Thanks!
(2019-05-09, 22:41)AndrewJC Wrote:
(2019-05-09, 22:19)AndrewJC Wrote: Does anybody know if/how I can set a default audio stream for the whole plugin? I started watching the new season of Lucifer on the add-on I just installed a few days ago and realized that it's defaulting to a 2-channel English audio track instead of the 5.1 track. I don't recall seeing anything anywhere that lets me set one in the settings, but it does remember that I've set it on an individual episode basis—if I stop watching an episode and then come back to it, it will still use the audio track I've chosen.
Actually, it goes beyond that—I just noticed on trying to watch an episode of Love, Death and Robots that it seems to default to something else altogether. It doesn't just default to whatever English track comes first, but rather it seems to default to German if that language is available. In Netflix I definitely have English saved as my default language, so I'm not sure where the add-on seems to be getting its default list of audio streams, but if there's a place I can save this preference, I'd love to know. Thanks! 
Ugh, never mind. Apparently I just had to ensure that my language settings in Kodi were set to a specific language instead of "Default." Once I set it to English, it seems that it defaulted to not only the en-US audio track but also the right subtitle tracks, too.
(2019-05-06, 11:12)Noggli Wrote: Addon installs fine on my Mac mini, I can browse videos and everything, but I can't get Netflix to play a video. It just shows the animated circle forever or doesn't react when I hit play. Anything I can try?

I believe you need to install the widevane files manually on a Mac?

https://www.reddit.com/r/kodi/comments/7...g_kodi_18/
(2019-05-09, 23:29)Hardax Wrote:
(2019-05-06, 11:12)Noggli Wrote: Addon installs fine on my Mac mini, I can browse videos and everything, but I can't get Netflix to play a video. It just shows the animated circle forever or doesn't react when I hit play. Anything I can try?

I believe you need to install the widevane files manually on a Mac?

https://www.reddit.com/r/kodi/comments/7...g_kodi_18/ 
that did it, thank you.
I can't seem to get past the login to add credentials it says they're invalid when I know they're correct via logging into the website.
Hi 
Hoping someone can help. Ive been having issues with Netflix on Kodi ever since Kodi 18 was released.
I am currently on 
Kodi 18.2
Netflix addon 0.14.1

I have setup Netflix Directories as widgets on my skin's home menu. (im using horizon). Whenever i get to the widgets, i get the following errors:
Quote:                                            KeyError: u'lists'
2019-05-17 05:53:33.951 T:4660   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.netflix/directory/video_list/mostViewed/popularTitles/?reload=

Here is a snippet of the logs:

https://paste.kodi.tv/uyokalelaw.kodi

any help would be appreciated

Thanks
(2019-05-17, 13:06)wacind Wrote: Hi 
Hoping someone can help. Ive been having issues with Netflix on Kodi ever since Kodi 18 was released.
I am currently on 
Kodi 18.2
Netflix addon 0.14.1

I have setup Netflix Directories as widgets on my skin's home menu. (im using horizon). Whenever i get to the widgets, i get the following errors:
Quote:                                            KeyError: u'lists'
2019-05-17 05:53:33.951 T:4660   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.netflix/directory/video_list/mostViewed/popularTitles/?reload=

Here is a snippet of the logs:

https://paste.kodi.tv/uyokalelaw.kodi

any help would be appreciated

Thanks 
widgets are only causing of problems, when something changes in the addon with the updates, the widgets do not fit, they always point to their link saved
another cause of problems is that sometimes they go to request data before the addon service and addon itself is initialized or logged
two solutions
>remove widgets, and recreate them
>change skin
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on ▫ Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++
I'm having issues using the Netflix addon with my PIA vpn.  When I turn it off, it resorts back to working in my country.  I can still browse through Netflix when the VPN is on, just doesn't want to play anything.   Here is the log
https://paste.kodi.tv/canafawumi.kodi
(2019-05-19, 05:09)benfolkman Wrote: I'm having issues using the Netflix addon with my PIA vpn. 

Please note that there is a VPN policy (wiki) active on this forum.
(2019-05-18, 18:28)stefive83 Wrote: widgets are only causing of problems, when something changes in the addon with the updates, the widgets do not fit, they always point to their link saved
another cause of problems is that sometimes they go to request data before the addon service and addon itself is initialized or logged
two solutions
>remove widgets, and recreate them
>change skin 
Interesting. Thanks for the explanation. Does this also effect menus and submenus? as in if i created menus to go to individual lists within netflix, would this happen there as well?
Also this doesnt seem to happen with other addons like the Amazon Prime Video addons or others that I have that have update regularly
Would this issue with widgets stop if i setup the widgets and then stopped the Netflix addon from further updates?

Edit: i recreated the widgets and even on the same version, i still get this error.
Hi,
I did a clean install of LE and I have a minor issue now: Netflix won't remember the resume position of a tv-show. It always starts from the beginning. Also if i switch languages, it needs more time now and for a while there is a black screen. 

RPi 3
LE 9.0.2 (v 18.2)
  • 78(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14