• 84(current)
Release Netflix Add-on [input-stream]
Hi.
I just updated the add-on to the last version and finally everything is working fine, but now I do not have any subtitles.
I tried different skins and modified the language settings but noting seems to works.

Thanks in advance for any help.
(2019-06-20, 23:44)ichala Wrote: Hi.
I just updated the add-on to the last version and finally everything is working fine, but now I do not have any subtitles.
I tried different skins and modified the language settings but noting seems to works.

I actually installed the version kiosaninsl provided, linked here and get subtitles.  https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.vid...issues/107
(2019-06-21, 11:30)mamikel Wrote:

I actually installed the version kiosaninsl provided, linked here and get subtitles.  https://github.com/CastagnaIT/plugin.vid...issues/107 
Thanks, i'll try it.
What is the purpose of different 'streams' for 1080P. There might be tree or four of them? Using a VPN I can usually only watch using the first stream for 1080P without buffering.
(2019-06-21, 20:34)Wind45 Wrote: Using a VPN I can usually only watch using the first stream for 1080P without buffering.

FYI, Kodi has a VPN policy (wiki).
(2019-06-21, 20:36)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-06-21, 20:34)Wind45 Wrote: Using a VPN I can usually only watch using the first stream for 1080P without buffering.

FYI, Kodi has a VPN policy (wiki).

Whoops, my apologies! 
(2019-06-21, 14:47)ichala Wrote:
(2019-06-21, 11:30)mamikel Wrote:

Thanks, i'll try it. 
I tried this version and don't fix the issue.
Tried again with the newest version and manage to get english CC subtitles in some TV shows, the rest of the languages do not appear.
(2019-06-20, 23:44)ichala Wrote: QuickHi.

Quick update.
I found that disabling the "Enable Dolby Digital Plus" in the expert tab it allows me to have subtitles in my language.
Don't know if this should work in this way, because with the .1322 version i was able to get the subtitles plus the DD multichannel audios.
Edit: I was playing it from the tv shows menu where it didnt work, but it plays fine from within the netflix addon, i will re add it to the library now.
Can confirm subtitles didn't work on the latest version for the TV show Dark. Disabling Atmos makes the subtitles work but i lose Atmos, obviously.
I am getting subtitles but there is a weird issue. Whenever there are more than one line of dialog, It only displays the first line of the dialog. Any suggestions to fix this? Thanks
Kodi 21 Windows 10 and 11 | 21 Xbox One X | 21 Linux Mint Virginia XFCE | CoreELEC NO 21 nightly S905X4 aarch64
For some strange reason the add on has been giving me the “check your credentials” error on all my devices running Kodi (Shield, CoreElec, Fire TV, etc) for the last few days. Been getting the emails from Netflix saying login from new device has been successful even though I still get the error.

I’ll post some logs in the morning.
(2019-06-24, 10:22)Wagg Wrote: For some strange reason the add on has been giving me the “check your credentials” error on all my devices running Kodi (Shield, CoreElec, Fire TV, etc) for the last few days. Been getting the emails from Netflix saying login from new device has been successful even though I still get the error.

Have you tried version 14.5. I found the answer on the previous page. No more credential messages for me.
(2019-06-24, 15:51)aas88keyz Wrote:
(2019-06-24, 10:22)Wagg Wrote: For some strange reason the add on has been giving me the “check your credentials” error on all my devices running Kodi (Shield, CoreElec, Fire TV, etc) for the last few days. Been getting the emails from Netflix saying login from new device has been successful even though I still get the error.

Have you tried version 14.5. I found the answer on the previous page. No more credential messages for me.

14.5 doesn't work for me.  I can't get into the addon.  I get "addonsignals call timed out" error message.  When I try enabling IPC over HTTP I get "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute items" error. 
I'm running an nvidia Shield (with latest Firmware Shield Experience 7.2.3), KODi Leia 18.2 and version 14.5 of the Netflix add-on and have a strange issue: TV shows play fine in 1080p, yet whenever I try to stream a movie like Dunkirk etc. it falls back to SD. Is this a known limitation? My TV is a 1080p Panasonic P50VT30 (HDMI 1.4) and the Shield is routed through an Onkyo TX-NR1007 (HDMI 1.3), so maybe an HDCP problem? But why would TV shoes play at 1080p, my Netflix subscription is the Standard plan which allows for 1080p.
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix Add-on [input-stream]14