• 350(current)
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support
(2019-07-03, 11:31)vbat99 Wrote:
(2019-07-03, 04:39)Edworld Wrote: So I scraped "24" using TMDB and I got chinese characters....

So I tested this and 24 came down in english.
But, I hadn't gotten around to separating TMBd Tv Series Language fully from TMDb Movie selected Language.
This will be fixed for the next release, with a separate TMDB Tv language selectable in TV Preferences. 
Here are the steps I followed:
1) folders, dropdown TMDB
2) right click on 24, rescrape tvshow
3) got chinese characters
TMDB 76290
(2019-07-03, 21:06)vbat99 Wrote:
(2019-07-03, 13:38)webmaher Wrote:       <rating name="metacritic" max="10">
            <value>8.6</value>
            <votes>60</votes>
        </rating>
        <rating name="tomatometerallcritics" max="10">
            <value>9.7</value>
            <votes>400</votes>
        </rating>
For movies this work excellent
How can I get this rating also for all my series?

The option is in the TV Preferences, RTTomato ratings, series & episodes
But it will depend if the data is available to get for the series. This is out of our hands, up to OMDb. 
You are right... I made test for serie Big Little Lies and no data ...
Thanks 4your help
HTPC W1064bit, Kodi 21
Geforce 1050Ti 4GB
Sony Android TV XE 9005
(2019-07-03, 22:22)Edworld Wrote:
(2019-07-03, 11:31)vbat99 Wrote:
(2019-07-03, 04:39)Edworld Wrote: So I scraped "24" using TMDB and I got chinese characters....

So I tested this and 24 came down in english.
But, I hadn't gotten around to separating TMBd Tv Series Language fully from TMDb Movie selected Language.
This will be fixed for the next release, with a separate TMDB Tv language selectable in TV Preferences. 
TMDB 76290
Can you check what language you have set for tmdb language under the movie preferences
Media Companion Dev.
Media Companion - Kodi / XBMC - Media Companion
(2019-07-04, 00:10)vbat99 Wrote:
(2019-07-03, 22:22)Edworld Wrote:
(2019-07-03, 11:31)vbat99 Wrote: So I tested this and 24 came down in english.
TMDB 76290 
Can you check what language you have set for tmdb language under the movie preferences 

Movie preferences, scraping options, preferred language english us
Well that is a very odd.
I would hold off until the next release of mediacompanion where the TV tmdb language is selectable
Media Companion Dev.
Hey Rob,

Long time user of MC. I always create my files manually first, but I was doing quite a few episodes today and I wondered if MC can automatically name the files with the episode name??
What I mean is...if I create a file name - for example - "CSI Las Vegas.S01E01.iso" - can MC add the episode name at the end of the file so I don't have to manually cut and paste that from TVDB? In this case, the file is automatically renamed to "CSI Las Vegas.S01E01.Pilot.iso" (that is...MC has added the ".Pilot" part at the end of the file). This would be a huge time saver, as MC is only really looking at the S01E01 to scrape the show.

If I've been stupid enough to do it manually all this time and MC can in fact do it automatically, how it it achieved? Can I use the file name convention as shown (using dots "." instead of a "-" dash)? (My naming convention is  - "TVSHow Name.S01E01.Episode Name.iso")

Many thanks for your fine efforts. Smile

Edit: Well after some playing, I feel pretty thick Shocked . MC can do exactly what I've asked. I never really looked at that part of the software. Doh!

Any chance you could add my naming convention to the drop-down menu? Thanks.
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
(2019-07-04, 02:46)KidKiwi Wrote: Edit: Well after some playing, I feel pretty thick Shocked . MC can do exactly what I've asked. I never really looked at that part of the software. Doh!
Sure MC has a autorename function for Movies & TvShows/Episodes
But for sure i use still Filebot for rename Episodes is a batch.
In Filebot you can also set your own re/naming style you prefer.

I use for Episodes most common convention "TvShowName - S01E01 - EpisodeName.ext"
Hey kidkiwi and Chrissix.
While currently we can't rename episodes without the hyphen between the season episode and the episode title, this will be something worked on once the TV series renaming functions have been overhauled.
It's something on my to-do list, but it's not something that has been an urgent issue as it currently is working.
@Chrissix
Media companion already does , series name - season episode - episode title
Media Companion Dev.
(2019-07-03, 11:07)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-06-30, 18:08)huttdes Wrote: That sucks. For now I've just been doing manually with this Firefox addon Youtube
You can download in 1080p with it.
I use Youtube url and JDownloader and download also the thumb.jpg of the video file and use it as own artwork type in skin.
Moviefilename-trailer.ext
Moviefilename-trailerthumb.jpg 
Dude, you're always like 5 steps ahead of me, LOL.
I didn't know a trailer thumb could even be incorporated into Kodi. Is this something supported in all skins or just some?
I've never heard of JDownloader... I've used the YT downloaded I linked for years not to download at 1080p although there is no option to get the thumbnail.
(2019-07-05, 07:59)vbat99 Wrote: Hey kidkiwi and Chrissix.
While currently we can't rename episodes without the hyphen between the season episode and the episode title, this will be something worked on once the TV series renaming functions have been overhauled.
It's something on my to-do list, but it's not something that has been an urgent issue as it currently is working.
@Chrissix
Does this mean you're looking at maybe changing to a renaming/naming system like movies instead of regex?  Never could get the hang of regex Smile
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2019-07-05, 07:59)vbat99 Wrote: Hey kidkiwi and Chrissix.
@Chrissix
While I will very happy to have the ability to add dots to the file name (that is - to match my naming sequence), I have found I can achieve this renaming part with Advanced Renamer after MC has run its course. While it adds an extra step, it's a lot faster than creating all the files by hand.
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
(2019-06-12, 03:43)Edworld Wrote:
(2019-06-12, 01:57)chrissix Wrote: @vbat99 

I'm still now on testing and discovered one major issue.

Since the 4th June 2019 the rating "rotten tomatoes audience score (rating & votes)" isn't working anymore.
The "rotten tomatoes critics score aka tomatoemeter (rating & votes)" is working as before.

I also tested out with 5 MC versions backwards, same result. Also changed valid OMDB API keys, same result.
Think it's definitely a change to the OMDB API. Unfortunately nothing was announced in this on the homepage.
http://www.omdbapi.com/

I can definitively limit the date to 4 June 2019 since i've been scraping every day before and after.
Do you have any way to test out if this dataset would still be accessible somehow?
I believe something changed with audience ratings, but it is still working with some movies. I use listitemhelper with confluence zeitgeist, and I am getting ratings on some movies after deleting the cache file. 
Most of audience ratings are back using listitemhelper. Yes!
New Release.
Media Companion 3.734b
Date: 2019-07-07

Few more annoying bugs squashed.

New:
  • Nothing new this release

Fixed:
  • MC - Allow for Audio channel(s) with Object Based results.
  • MC - Fix again for Channel(s) vs Channel(s)_Original.
  • MC - Fixing timing issue when scraping from TMDb, movies and series/episodes.
  • Movie - Tweak Delete movie folder, User must have enabled All Movies are in Folders or User Folder Name for scraping.
  • Movie - minor fixes in Trailer code.
  • TV - Fix results from TVDb with NULL season number (Thanks to ChrisK). Movie - Fix get media tags from DVD ISO file.
  • TV - Separate TMDb language selection for Series/Episodes, separated from TMDB Movie language and TVDb language.
  • TV - Fix updating of watched/unwatched status for multi-episode entries in MC.

And, Please, if you experience any crashes, create a Ticket on Media Companion's SourceForge site
Feedback would be appreciated.

Download Link for MC 3.734b x86 & x64

Revision History
Media Companion Dev.
@vbat99

In case you are not aware of changes at TVDB from 15 July. New v3 API followed by v4 API a few months later.

https://beta.thetvdb.com/blog/something_new

The endpoints are...
V1: https://beta.thetvdb.com/api
V2: https://api.beta.thetvdb.com

The new frontend is located at https://beta.thetvdb.com.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you I had heard that version 4 was coming soon, but did not realise version 3 was now out .
I have to check into this
Media Companion Dev.
  • 350(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support10