• 32(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Hi beatmasterrs

I recently installed the new version of your MOD and seem to have a problem with text overlapping pics. See example. I'm not sure if it's a problem with the MOD or a setting in KODI.

Thanks!
(2019-07-25, 14:30)paulnaegels Wrote: Hi beatmasterrs

I recently installed the new version of your MOD and seem to have a problem with text overlapping pics. See example. I'm not sure if it's a problem with the MOD or a setting in KODI.

Thanks!
Thanks for your information about that. Smile Originally I wanted to change all buttons to a new design. But especially with the yes/no dialogue problems arise which I cannot solve yet. Therefore I have changed all headers of context-menus and dialogs first. maybe you like it. Smile

An option to choose the color of the logo is also included in the latest version Smile

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
(2019-07-26, 00:04)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-07-25, 14:30)paulnaegels Wrote: Hi beatmasterrs

Thanks!
Thanks for your information about that. Smile Originally I wanted to change all buttons to a new design. But especially with the yes/no dialogue problems arise which I cannot solve yet. Therefore I have changed all headers of context-menus and dialogs first. maybe you like it. Smile

ImageImageImage

An option to choose the color of the logo is also included in the latest version Smile

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip 
As always, loooookiiing goooood beatmasterrs!!!! Thanks for the quick update!
Hello again, i want erase or replace the fanart background in pvr channel list, it is possible?

Image[/url]
(2019-07-28, 19:43)marpemim Wrote: Hello again, i want erase or replace the fanart background in pvr channel list, it is possible?

this is not a problem. I'll show you the lines in the code after I'm at home, so you couldt edit it by yourself Smile
(2019-07-28, 20:10)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2019-07-28, 19:43)marpemim Wrote: Hello again, i want erase or replace the fanart background in pvr channel list, it is possible?

this is not a problem. I'll show you the lines in the code after I'm at home, so you couldt edit it by yourself Smile 

ok, thanks

Please open Includes_PVR.xml and look at the following code blocks:

line 119 - 123, shadow texture
xml:
<control type="image">
   <width>100%</width>
   <height>100%</height>
   <texture border="10">common/nofocus-shadow10.png</texture>
</Control>

line 142 - 151, Background texture
xml:
<control type="image">
   <left>10</left>
   <top>10</top>
   <right>10</right>
   <bottom>10</bottom>
   <aspectratio align="center" aligny="center" scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>
   <texture diffuse="diffuse/pvrinfo.png" background="true">pvr/background.jpg</texture>
   <visible>!Player.HasVideo</visible>
   <fadetime>150</fadetime>
</Control>

line 173 - 179, lines around background
xml:
<control type="image">
   <left>10</left>
   <top>9</top>
   <right>10</right>
   <bottom>9</bottom>                  
   <texture border="10" colordiffuse="Box2">common/box18.png</texture>      
</Control>

Example, if you want to replace the background image with a grey background:
xml:
<control type="image">
     <left>10</left>
     <top>10</top>
     <right>10</right>
     <bottom>10</bottom>
     <aspectratio align="center" aligny="center" scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>
     <texture colordiffuse="ff4f4f4f4" diffuse="diffuse/pvrinfo.png" background="true">common/white.png</texture>
     <visible>!Player.HasVideo</visible>
     <fadetime>150</fadetime>
 </Control>
Change the "colordiffuse" value to your needs.

when you have made your changes, save everything, restart or reload your skin to make the changes take effect Smile
I go to change it.

Thanks
Hello, with this skin i can not watch stars in EPG pvr. Could you do something for skin show the stars?

(2019-07-29, 19:47)marpemim Wrote: Hello, with this skin i can not watch stars in EPG pvr. Could you do something for skin show the stars?

Is this a estuary mod? neither the pkscout nor the mod v2 show stars at my place, but I think, I can do that. Smile
It is original stuary, and the stars are showed in others skins as eminence, bingie, etc...

In others skin depend of the fonts, Arial work with it, but in this mod i have check with all fonts and only show nothing or empty squares.
if you plan on using embuary helper, can you add all the movie ratings and tvshow ratings in some views?
(2019-07-29, 22:30)Edworld Wrote: if you plan on using embuary helper, can you add all the movie ratings and tvshow ratings in some views?
Ratings are allready on the bottom:

Rt and mc ratings can be activaded in leia-skin-mod settings Smile

Or what do you mean exactly? Maybe you can explain that a little bit more.
beatmasters:

I believe your flags are based on skinhelper, but if you use media companion as your media manager you have:

movies: rottentomatoes, rottentomatoes audience (popcorn and spilt), tmdb, imdb, imdb top250, metacritics.

tvshows: rottentomatoes, rottentomatoes audience (popcorn and spilt), tmdb, imdb, imdb top250, tvdb. For rotten tomatoes, you may have to modify the nfo manually, but once it is loaded in your database, it will always be there.

below is an example:

https://imgur.com/a/Ch5R9PI
Cinema more, Please!!!
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11