• 110(current)
Beta Spotify for Kodi
(2019-08-21, 11:11)Divemaskstrap Wrote: Hi I have installed your plugin. But if I want to listen to a song, I only hear a "pop". The song continues to play, but without sound. Can you help me solve this? Thanks a lot!

I to have just installed the latests version and get the same thing I have tried with pulseaudio and without (Opensuse Linux)
(2019-10-18, 05:37)widardd Wrote:
(2019-10-13, 19:49)powermarcel10 Wrote: Hi guys,

Is it true that Spotify is still not working on Windows 64 bit pc's?

I'm trying to use the latest version of this addon but I'm getting errors.. The same as in post #1623

Same here. 

Me too -- both 64 bit and 32 bit PCs.
(2019-12-20, 01:22)twiseva Wrote:
(2019-10-18, 05:37)widardd Wrote:
(2019-10-13, 19:49)powermarcel10 Wrote: Hi guys,

Is it true that Spotify is still not working on Windows 64 bit pc's?

I'm trying to use the latest version of this addon but I'm getting errors.. The same as in post #1623

Same here.     

Me too -- both 64 bit and 32 bit PCs.    

Ok, so for me this was working on some and not others. Restoring the userdata spotify directory from a backup has fixed the issue. I guess something got corrupted in those set of files. It seemed to have happened on several of my Kodi setup recently. But not the plugin itself and not Spotify change -- at least for me. My errors looked like this (just FYOI): https://paste.kodi.tv/wicugeviqi.kodi
HI.

Is this Addon ready for Python3?
(Libreelec 9 and Milhouse)
I installed Leia Livreelec as an OS and am having a heck of a time adding Spotify add on from Marcelveldt. Version 1.0.1. Since it’s an OS I cannot download or copy the address of the source, I must type it in manually. It shows up as if empty. I’ve been trying for over an hour. @marcelveldt can you help please.
(2019-12-29, 04:15)Ipaquette Wrote: I installed Leia Livreelec as an OS and am having a heck of a time adding Spotify add on from Marcelveldt. Version 1.0.1. Since it’s an OS I cannot download or copy the address of the source, I must type it in manually. It shows up as if empty. I’ve been trying for over an hour. @marcelveldt can you help please.

I just did this and I used his repo and got it installed with no problem
(2019-12-29, 04:24)MrGenius1 Wrote:
(2019-12-29, 04:15)Ipaquette Wrote: I installed Leia Livreelec as an OS and am having a heck of a time adding Spotify add on from Marcelveldt. Version 1.0.1. Since it’s an OS I cannot download or copy the address of the source, I must type it in manually. It shows up as if empty. I’ve been trying for over an hour. @marcelveldt can you help please.

I just did this and I used his repo and got it installed with no problem

Did you type it in manually? If so, what exactly did you type? Do you use Kodi on the LibreELEC operating system Leia?
I use Kodi on Libreelec using a pc and raspberry pi 4. I download the repo to a usb and install that way.
is this again still maintained? Two months ago I've reported problem with track order while using Yatse (post #1632), unfortunately I didn't get any response. It seems that the author does not visit the forum anymore.
Any idea if it will be developed further? Beside that the add-on works great and I'm really appreciated for the great work.
Just installed the plugin and it seems to be working with my spotify account, I can browse my songs etc. But when I select a song to play the system cuts off my blue tooth connection. If I use other music add on's it works fine. 

Could anyone help me it could be a simple fix. 

I'm pretty new in the world of Kodi :-)

/Michael
(2019-12-25, 22:51)Andi Wrote: HI.

Is this Addon ready for Python3?
(Libreelec 9 and Milhouse)
It doesnt work at the moment for me with the latest milhouse...
seen as device from spotify but connect doesnt work
Hi,
I'm trying to use this add-on to control it from the phone.
The thing is that I can only listen to one song at a time.
So, between all the songs, I need to change the phone to 'local device' and then back to Kodi instance to listen to the next song.
Is it happening with everyone?
I found a solution to the login problem and hope this 'll help some people.

I found somewhere to install version 1.31 of the spotify addon,
it worked, I could login to spotify on kodi, inside retropie.

The only issue i had was that 1.31 was very buggy/slow,
after a lot of trial and error i found that 1.37 is the last version that works and a lot less buggy.

On 1.39 and after you get hit with the popup to verify your login through a browser.

Instructions: (works best with a clean spotify install, so uninstall spotify, reboot and go through these) 

- You'll have to get the GitBrowser addon through *BLEEP*

* removed by moderator *
(2020-01-14, 20:57)TheDubleD Wrote: You'll have to get the GitBrowser addon through the TVAddons repo.

Please do not mention or refer to websites and/or repositories and addons that facilitate video piracy on this forum.
We have a set of forum rules (wiki) (which you accepted during registering on this forum), and they are quite clear on this subject.
(2020-01-14, 21:02)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-01-14, 20:57)TheDubleD Wrote: You'll have to get the GitBrowser addon through the TVAddons repo.

Please do not mention or refer to websites and/or repositories and addons that facilitate video piracy on this forum.
We have a set of forum rules (wiki) (which you accepted during registering on this forum), and they are quite clear on this subject. 
Wow, that's why you remove all of my instructions?

That's pretty uncalled for, just remove the repo part 'd have been enough, i see you left in the gitbrowser, you could've left the rest also...
  • 110(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Spotify for Kodi17