• 51(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Is it possible to remove the Home icon and the number of movies and shows under it in the top left of the main menu while using Vertical? Thanks!
(2020-03-08, 18:45)H4wkeye Wrote: Is it possible to remove the Home icon and the number of movies and shows under it in the top left of the main menu while using Vertical? Thanks!

What you would like to have removed is not displayed in the vertical menu? Or do you mean the others e.g. modern, classic, etc?
(2020-03-07, 08:57)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-03-06, 20:23)Bushman1 Wrote: Hi there just loaded your fantastic modded skin and im having an issue when i play a movie or watch live tv no matter what addon i get an error top left corner saying " ERROR IN LINE 137" and stays on screen all the time till i go back to main menu. Now ive looked in the log but does not show so i have no idea what line 137 it refers to any help would bbe great this is doing my head in lol

Does this also happen on other skins? Can you provide a screenshot and/or a debug.log please? Smile 

I found the problem but i dont know how to fix it here is my log file its coming from UPNEXT addon i think but i cant figure it out.
https://paste.kodi.tv/rofutarofe
(2020-03-08, 20:31)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-03-08, 18:45)H4wkeye Wrote: Is it possible to remove the Home icon and the number of movies and shows under it in the top left of the main menu while using Vertical? Thanks!

What you would like to have removed is not displayed in the vertical menu? Or do you mean the others e.g. modern, classic, etc? 
It's there for me for some reason. Vertical is selected for the main menu.

(2020-03-08, 23:11)H4wkeye Wrote:
(2020-03-08, 20:31)beatmasterrs Wrote:

It's there for me for some reason. Vertical is selected for the main menu. 

Ok, here is a workaround until a fix on github is available:

1.: in skin settings -> home -> choose another home menu style
2.: in skin settings goto -> extras -> Show header (home) -> disable this option
3.: in skin settings -> home -> choose your style "vertical"

This issue will be fixed within the next update Smile
Thank you very much! Your skin is awesome and your support even better! Blush
Is it possible to add an option to organize widgets on the home screen based on “date aired”? This ask is specially for TV show episodes so that the most recently aired episode shows first in my home screen widget Smile... thank you as always Smile!
Hi BeatmasterRS,

Thanks for the recent updates, the skin is looking better every day! Have a few minor issues to report, as listed below:

1. "Modern" Layout + RSS Feed Positioning Issue:

Found a minor issue with the "Modern" layout for the skin tonight while taking a look at your recent updates. The RSS feed and sub-menu pointers (all categories) overlap each other at the bottom of the screen...

RSS Feed - Modern Layout

2. Settings Sub-menu position Issue:

Second issue is that when expanding the "Settings" sub-menu, the menu is rendered at the far-left position, and not where it should be...

Settings Submenu - Incorrect Render Position

NOTE: The only home menu categories I have enabled, are those shown in the above screenshot plus the "Power" category which is off-screen to the right.

3. Classic Menu Border Inconsistency between "Header" & "Home Menu":

Third issue is that there is no visible border for the "Classic" layout on the home menu (bottom). If this is by design, it might be better to replicate this on the header as well (for consistency).

Classic Layout - No Home Menu Border

4. Incorrect Indentation - "Set Source Content" Dialog:

One setting Title (Content Scanning Options) has incorrect indentation and / or the other settings in this dialog are not indented enough. It might pay to make this bold, since it's a title, and not a changable setting to illustrate that fact. It should also have a colon to indicate it's referring to the selection boxes below, if i'm going to be Super-OCD about it.

Indentation Issue - Set Content (Source) Dialog

5. Notification Dialog Layering / Priority:

Final issue is that the "Library Update" progress notification dialog has issues with layering / foreground priority on some add-on settings elements.

Notification Dialog - Foreground Priority Issue

As a side-note, all other (previously) problematic borders, including the "Content Loading" notification box, now appear fine, so well done on that.

Smile

Regards,

Dan / Gib.
This skin is sweet. Thank you for the hardwork.

Is it possible to add the ability to add multiple widgets on the homescreen and menus instead of a single widget?

Thanks.
Hi @beatmasterrs cannot locate the zip file from GitHub to download the latest Dev version. Has GitHub changed?
Hi there i have come across a sight issue with your skin and have 1 or two suggestions.

issue 1. during the view information view when you first select the film, the (SD) symbol appears i know this stands for Standard definition, however, this is showing up for HD films instead of showing (HD), i have noticed it on films such as the first contact that was download from Itunes in HD formate. i know its HD formate as plex recognises it as HD.

Suggestion no 1 has the main page look like image 1 or similar and have the move information page look like image 2. image 3 main movie page after you have selected movies also have to tabs one for movies and one for collections so you can see complete list of all movies then complete list of all movie collections.

image 1
ImageImage

Image 2Image

Image 3
(2018-11-26, 16:04)beatmasterrs Wrote: Arctic Zephyr - Leia Mod

Here I want to show my mod for the fantastic Skin Arctic Zephyr. I have adapted this skin within the last month to my personal needs and I would like to share my mod. Please note that everything is still pre-alpha. Unfortunately I do not have a name for my mod yet.  My Mod is working on Kodi Leia. EDIT: thx at jurialmunkey for this wonderfull skin.Here are a few screenshots:

Screenshots
watch gallery
watch gallery
watch gallery
I am planning a first release in the next few days.Notes
  • supports Kodi leia
  • supports UpNext!
  • supports ArtworkBeef
  • still no game support
Improvements/Additional Features
  • a lot of new views and view options
  • extended infos on list-views
  • option to choose between new an old time format
  • dolby atmos and dts:x icons
  • added blur support with colorbox script
  • new default dialoginfo buttons
  • lots of fixes, adjustments
  • supports landcape on moviws/tvshows/seasons
  • supports moviesets infodialog
  • supports ExtraFanart
  • supports videolyrics
  • clearlogo on homescreen (thx Rockafella83)
  • colored icons
  • jumpbar with letters for quick jump in views
  • rotten tomatoes and meta critics icons on library views
  • userrating for movies/tvshows
DownloadArctic Zephyr - Leia Mod (Latest Version)GithubMy repo (for automatic updates)Caching data with SkinHelperService with rotten Tomatoes, mc,... ?

Here is a workaround/fix for caching data:
Simply replace the metadatautils-module with this one here

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/script.m...adatautils

Restart kodi for changes to take effect. Now caching is used and there is no delay for items, that are already in cache.
Testet on Odroid C2 and Windows-PC Smile

Installation
perhaps you need to enable the installation of addons from unknown Sources at settings -> system-> addons.

Coffee or Beer?

If you like, donate for a beer or a coffee, i'm very grateful about it Smile 
@YamYam No need to quote the whole op ....
(2020-03-08, 21:22)Bushman1 Wrote:
(2020-03-07, 08:57)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-03-06, 20:23)Bushman1 Wrote: Hi there just loaded your fantastic modded skin and im having an issue when i play a movie or watch live tv no matter what addon i get an error top left corner saying " ERROR IN LINE 137" and stays on screen all the time till i go back to main menu. Now ive looked in the log but does not show so i have no idea what line 137 it refers to any help would bbe great this is doing my head in lol

Does this also happen on other skins? Can you provide a screenshot and/or a debug.log please? Smile  

I found the problem but i dont know how to fix it here is my log file its coming from UPNEXT addon i think but i cant figure it out.
https://paste.kodi.tv/rofutarofe 

Its not skin related. Smile Maybe this error is coming from the banned addons, you have installed.
(2020-03-12, 00:21)buxtonlad Wrote: Hi @beatmasterrs cannot locate the zip file from GitHub to download the latest Dev version. Has GitHub changed?

No. You can always get the latest version here:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

Smile
(2020-03-10, 06:58)nicgentile Wrote: This skin is sweet. Thank you for the hardwork.

Is it possible to add the ability to add multiple widgets on the homescreen and menus instead of a single widget?

Thanks.

I thought about it some time ago. Maybe when I have enough time, I will expand the widget system. But I don't know that yet. Smile
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11