• 66(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
@beatmasterrs is it possible the letters inside the focus bar in the list view to be white instead of black?

(2020-05-27, 12:01)Gioherk Wrote: @beatmasterrs is it possible the letters inside the focus bar in the list view to be white instead of black?

You'd have to change that in the files (View_50_List, View_56_MediaInfo.xml, View_57_ExtraInfo.xml) yourself: 

-  look for focuslayout include sections, e.g. 
xml:
50focuslayout

- inside these sections, look for all label-controls, e.g.
xml:
<control type="label">
   <posx>30</posx>
   <width>200</width>
   <font>SmallNavi</font>
   <aligny>center</aligny>
   <height>64</height>
   <textcolor>Light1</textcolor>
   <selectedcolor>Light1</selectedcolor>
   <label>$VAR[LabelYear]</label>
   <visible>Container.Content(movies)</visible>
</control>

Simply replace the "Light1" color-definitions with "Dark1". Save the files, reload the skin or restart kodi for changes to take effect. Smile
Thank you very much!
I did what you said but in the View_57_ExtraInfo.xml I didn't found any Light1 but only Dark1 and Dark2.

How about thoese two?

(2020-05-28, 14:33)Gioherk Wrote: Thank you very much!
I did what you said but in the View_57_ExtraInfo.xml I didn't found any Light1 but only Dark1 and Dark2.

How about thoese two?

For the adittional info line there musst be something like "Light2", which is to replace with "Dark2".

For round/unwatched icons search for "WatchedIconsListFocus" inside the sections. "WatchedIconsListFocus" is defined in the color definitions in "color" folder. Either you change the color value there, e.g. in default.xml (or the color present you are using) to
xml:
<color name="WatchedIconsListFocus">ffDBDBDB</color> 
for all round/unwatched icons in the Skin, which is the simplest way Smile

Or you replace WatchedIconsListFocus in the include sections with the color value, e.g.
xml:
<textcolor>ffDBDBDB</textcolor>

In View_57_ExtraInfo.xml there is nothing to change, this was my fault.
(2020-05-28, 15:03)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-05-28, 14:33)Gioherk Wrote: Thank you very much!

How about thoese two?

For the adittional info line there musst be something like "Light2", which is to replace with "Dark2".

For round/unwatched icons search for "WatchedIconsListFocus" inside the sections. "WatchedIconsListFocus" is defined in the color definitions in "color" folder. Either you change the color value there, e.g. in default.xml (or the color present you are using) to
xml:
<color name="WatchedIconsListFocus">ffDBDBDB</color> 
for all round/unwatched icons in the Skin, which is the simplest way Smile

Or you replace WatchedIconsListFocus in the include sections with the color value, e.g.
xml:
<textcolor>ffDBDBDB</textcolor>

In View_57_ExtraInfo.xml there is nothing to change, this was my fault.  
Everything is perfect now!
Thank you very much for your help  Smile
@beatmasterrs because you are so helpfull I bought you a beer  Smile
(2020-05-28, 16:31)Gioherk Wrote: @beatmasterrs because you are so helpfull I bought you a beer  Smile

Many many thanks Smile Smile Smile
Do you think I can use

addon id="script.module.metadatautils" name="Metadata and Artwork module" version="1.0.27" provider-name="marcelveldt, finkleandeinhorn, cartmandos">

Or I have to use your version of module?

I dont know the difference.
(2020-05-28, 21:31)wsx1 Wrote: Do you think I can use

addon id="script.module.metadatautils" name="Metadata and Artwork module" version="1.0.27" provider-name="marcelveldt, finkleandeinhorn, cartmandos">

Or I have to use your version of module?

I dont know the difference.

You can also use this, i think. I don't know the differences, cause im not so familar with phyton scripting  Undecided
hello great job I have the skin installed in coreelec and very well, but the coreelec tab does not appear. It is normal?
(2020-05-29, 12:10)rolling3e Wrote: hello great job I have the skin installed in coreelec and very well, but the coreelec tab does not appear. It is normal?

Where should this appear? I also use coreelec and start the coreelec configuration in the add-ons browser.

Is the coreelec tab visible in other skins? If so, I can take a deeper look Smile
In arctic zephyr 2 a tab appears that sets coreelec. Inside that tab comes out: network, system, bluetooth, updates, connections, services, hardware, about.
(2020-05-29, 13:08)rolling3e Wrote: In arctic zephyr 2 a tab appears that sets coreelec. Inside that tab comes out: network, system, bluetooth, updates, connections, services, hardware, about.

Thanks for the explanation. I've added the libre/coreelec configuration shortcut to the settings window. Simply press right in the list and the configuration tab appears Smile

Please download and test https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
(2020-05-29, 21:37)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-05-29, 13:08)rolling3e Wrote: In arctic zephyr 2 a tab appears that sets coreelec. Inside that tab comes out: network, system, bluetooth, updates, connections, services, hardware, about.

Thanks for the explanation. I've added the libre/coreelec configuration shortcut to the settings window. Simply press right in the list and the configuration tab appears Smile

Please download and test https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

already appears. Thanks a lot
Excellent skin, congratulations!

Would it be possible to add the possible force to a view?
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11