• 74(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2020-07-12, 09:44)roliverosc Wrote: Continues without playing but also now we have this...

Okay, we're getting closer. I hadn't tested this condition with clearlogo and artist biography. I'll fix it when I get home Smile

PS: is there a skin, where playing an album works directly from music info? If so, I can take a look, how this is done.
Sometimes this happens directly. Estuary skin it do correctly.

If I play from music library play correctly.

(2020-07-12, 15:17)roliverosc Wrote: Sometimes this happens directly. Estuary skin it do correctly.

If I play from music library play correctly.

I have now fixed the position of ClearArt and hopefully also the playing of an album. Smile

With the other problem I have to see how I can reproduce this behaviour... It would be possible to close the info page by clicking on "play", but I don't want that, because then you won't see the play/pause-button Confused
Sometimes it's a bit frustrating that you can't do everything the way you want to:

Unfortunately does not work with all albums...

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
Now work correctly. But...

We have more bugs (I do betatester Laugh ) look at these images.  Audio codec is shown where sampling rate. The audio codec appears 2 times. It would also be good to separate the columns a little more because in Spanish they overlap.

PD: I you don't want to separate the columns you could include the "sample rate" tag in the translation file so you can shorten it and not use core file for es_ES of Kodi on the line #613.

Also in this view It would be good to separate the columns a little more.

One last thing. "Pixel format" still appearing in the strings.po file is not used.
Code:
msgctxt "#31280"
msgid "Pixel format"
msgstr "Formato de Píxel

(2020-07-13, 11:02)roliverosc Wrote: Now work correctly. But...

We have more bugs (I do betatester Laugh ) look at these images.  Audio codec is shown where sampling rate. The audio codec appears 2 times. It would also be good to separate the columns a little more because in Spanish they overlap.

PD: I you don't want to separate the columns you could include the "sample rate" tag in the translation file so you can shorten it and not use core file for es_ES of Kodi on the line #613.

Also in this view It would be good to separate the columns a little more.

One last thing. "Pixel format" still appearing in the strings.po file is not used.
Code:
msgctxt "#31280"
msgid "Pixel format"
msgstr "Formato de Píxel

I think, i've fixed all issues, you have mentioned Smile Thank you very much for all your reports and suggestions. With this you help to make this mod better and better. Thank you very much Smile

I've seperated the colums a bit more, about 50px, without it being too far apart and looking ugly. So now all labels fit into the column, except the "most played song" label. Perhaps a better solution can be found in the near future.

Please test: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip

If you find any more things that cause problems, just write Smile
Everything continues the same @beatmasterrs .
I just saw that the changes were again not uploaded to GitHub. I'll do that as soon as I get home. Im sorry Confused
@roliverosc its done Smile
Everything perfect one billions of thanks.

I have one last suggest, which may or may not comply. When we select this actions on contextual menu i think that biography info should take up the entire width of the screen. That is, only with the setting show artist info. I think this will improve the appearance in this mode.

Hi @beatmasterrs I found other bug. You see it in this image. When we do pause the clearlogo is show in middle of the screen in the original position where it usually appears. Should be shown below

(2020-07-15, 22:04)roliverosc Wrote: Hi @beatmasterrs I found other bug. You see it in this image. When we do pause the clearlogo is show in middle of the screen in the original position where it usually appears. Should be shown below

I'm sorry, i can't reproduce this behaviour.  Confused Which settings you have made? A screenshot of the settings section wouldt be ok Smile
(2020-07-14, 08:52)roliverosc Wrote: Everything perfect one billions of thanks.

I have one last suggest, which may or may not comply. When we select this actions on contextual menu i think that biography info should take up the entire width of the screen. That is, only with the setting show artist info. I think this will improve the appearance in this mode.

Please test the latest version on github Smile

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
@beatmasterrs

Two things:

1. The main menu in vertical mode is a bit too far into the screen.

http://imgur.com/a/58LTXnD

What do I need to edit to move it a bit to the left (near the blank left edge that I have marked) and what value can you recommend for that?

2. A polite reminder to post view type IDs on Github😊.

Thank you!
(2020-07-16, 17:41)manmserious Wrote: @beatmasterrs

Two things:

What do I need to edit to move it a bit to the left (near the blank left edge that I have marked) and what value can you recommend for that?

Thank you!

What do you think? It's slided 100px to the left:

I will create a list with all view ID's. Alternatively you can activate debugging in the skin (Skin Settings > Leia Mod > debugging), then you will see the ID in the corresponding view in the upper left corner. Smile
(2020-07-16, 21:15)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-07-16, 17:41)manmserious Wrote: @beatmasterrs

Two things:

Thank you!

What do you think? It's slided 100px to the left:

I will create a list with all view ID's. Alternatively you can activate debugging in the skin (Skin Settings > Leia Mod > debugging), then you will see the ID in the corresponding view in the upper left corner. Smile

Yes, this looks like what I would like to see (Especially your last two menu items. In your case they have longer text). I try to keep my menu item names as short as possible.
  • 74(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11