• 81(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2020-09-30, 15:58)jakepe88 Wrote:
(2020-09-29, 21:35)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-09-29, 20:33)jakepe88 Wrote: Thx for your quick reply 👍  - one more thing  - will it be possible to change the icon in the submenu ?

For now: 

watch gallery

After that, disable the option for "show icons"

I will change this in the next version so that you can change the icon as well, when you have selected the submenu as widget Smile

i was more thinking about to change or make an icon when you set up a new item for the submenu ?

Wich icon do you mean? Screenshots could be helpful
(2020-09-30, 16:20)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-09-30, 15:58)jakepe88 Wrote:
(2020-09-29, 21:35)beatmasterrs Wrote: Image
For now: 

watch gallery

After that, disable the option for "show icons"

I will change this in the next version so that you can change the icon as well, when you have selected the submenu as widget Smile

i was more thinking about to change or make an icon when you set up a new item for the submenu ?

(2020-09-30, 18:05)jakepe88 Wrote:
(2020-09-30, 16:20)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-09-30, 15:58)jakepe88 Wrote: i was more thinking about to change or make an icon when you set up a new item for the submenu ?

Will be fixed with the next update soon Smile
Hi everyone. I'm using this skin and still learning Kodi in general. I'd like to know what folders are used to store the icon files for movie ratings in Windows 10. These are the star ratings, Rotten Tomatoes, Metacritic and IMDB. Is this specific to the skin used? I've circled the icons below.

(2020-10-05, 02:05)mjunk Wrote: Hi everyone. I'm using this skin and still learning Kodi in general. I'd like to know what folders are used to store the icon files for movie ratings in Windows 10. These are the star ratings, Rotten Tomatoes, Metacritic and IMDB. Is this specific to the skin used? I've circled the icons below.

Yes, these are skin specific. Smile In Windows 10 they are stored in the respective skin folder:

xml:
Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\

For this skin mod they are stored in 

xml:
Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.arctic.zephyr.mod\media\Textures.xbt

You need a Texture Tool to unpack Textures.xbt. In some skins the textures are packed, in others not.
Hello @beatmasterrs
how can i enable colours for this icon? (see red circle), or i have to download something and after enable? (where)
thank you very much
(2020-10-05, 17:17)rossomike1966 Wrote: Hello @beatmasterrs
how can i enable colours for this icon? (see red circle), or i have to download something and after enable? (where)
thank you very much

For this type of symbols there is no coloring option yet. Only with the option Furniture -> "Show icon media flags" you will get fully colored icons.
(2020-10-05, 18:59)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2020-10-05, 17:17)rossomike1966 Wrote: Hello @beatmasterrs
thank you very much

For this type of symbols there is no coloring option yet. Only with the option Furniture -> "Show icon media flags" you will get fully colored icons.
@beatmasterrs
Thanks, I found it.
instead there is the possibility to insert icon and flag for subtitle?
hello 

is it possible to change the default views in this skin ?
and have the samme view all over ....
(2020-10-07, 15:44)jakepe88 Wrote: hello 

is it possible to change the default views in this skin ?
and have the samme view all over ....

This feature has been on my todo-list for a long time. It's about time to see how it works and then add it to the skin. I just have to find motivation Smile But as promised this feature will come Smile
@beatmasterrs I'm looking for 2 hours now to find where I can put the background image.
Please help.

Never mind. I finally found it.
I've added an option in "skin-settings -> extras" to force views. Its an expermental feature and is based on the method, jurialmunkey is using in AZ2.

Its added in the latest version. Smile
I have been working on this mod for almost 2 years now. As soon as Kodi 19 is released, this mod will be available for it. Since I rarely publish information about the changes here, I want to do this now. Changes and improvements in the last time:

Global changes/improvements

• Views have got new options
  • Gradients
  • Forced views (experimental)
  • Progress-bars for tvshows and seasons

Multi-vertical/horizontal homemenu

• Full screen widgets
  • System widget / weather widget

A few impressions

watch gallery

I would like to say thanks to @roliverosc for keeping the spanish language up-to-date Smile

You can find the latest version always here:
https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
Thanks for the mention to me. It has been and is a pleasure to do so. More spanish users should do the same.
(2020-10-12, 13:22)beatmasterrs Wrote: I have been working on this mod for almost 2 years now. As soon as Kodi 19 is released, this mod will be available for it. Since I rarely publish information about the changes here, I want to do this now. Changes and improvements in the last time:

Global changes/improvements

• Views have got new options
  • Gradients
  • Forced views (experimental)
  • Progress-bars for tvshows and seasons

Multi-vertical/horizontal homemenu

• Full screen widgets
  • System widget / weather widget

A few impressions

watch gallery

I would like to say thanks to @roliverosc for keeping the spanish language up-to-date Smile

You can find the latest version always here:
https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
Looks great, thank you!
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11