• 95(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-01-12, 17:04)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-01-12, 16:56)murian Wrote: Thank you very much. Just one more thing, I hope you can add favorites to the widget as well. When I enter 'favourites://favourite/' in custom item, favorite is added to the widget. Can you add this as an item?

I'm sorry, I hope, i understand correctly: do you mean a favourites-shortcut in the favourite-widget on homemenu?

This is my favorites list.

I would like to add this list as a widget on the home screen, but I cannot add it as a widget.

In 1.1.14, it was custom to add widgets, and widgets could be added with the command 'favourites://favourite/'. (By the way, in 1.1.15, I can't see the custom in the widget addition.)

I would like to add my favorites to the widget as shown below.

And when I select a movie in Add Widget, it seems there are 2 random movies.

(2021-01-13, 03:12)murian Wrote:
(2021-01-12, 17:04)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-01-12, 16:56)murian Wrote: Thank you very much. Just one more thing, I hope you can add favorites to the widget as well. When I enter 'favourites://favourite/' in custom item, favorite is added to the widget. Can you add this as an item?

I'm sorry, I hope, i understand correctly: do you mean a favourites-shortcut in the favourite-widget on homemenu?

I would like to add this list as a widget on the home screen, but I cannot add it as a widget.

In 1.1.14, it was custom to add widgets, and widgets could be added with the command 'favourites://favourite/'. (By the way, in 1.1.15, I can't see the custom in the widget addition.)

For me it's working fine:

watch gallery
(2021-01-13, 11:45)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-01-13, 03:12)murian Wrote:
(2021-01-12, 17:04)beatmasterrs Wrote: I'm sorry, I hope, i understand correctly: do you mean a favourites-shortcut in the favourite-widget on homemenu?

watch gallery
That's weird. It should be like you showed. When I newly installed KODI Beta 2 or Nightly on Android and Windows, and installed the latest version of the skin, I could add favorites from the home menu, but I could not add them as widgets. Hmm. That's weird. It is the same result even after several new installations and attempts.
(2021-01-13, 13:51)murian Wrote:
(2021-01-13, 11:45)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-01-13, 03:12)murian Wrote: This is my favorites list.

watch gallery
That's weird. It should be like you showed. When I newly installed KODI Beta 2 or Nightly on Android and Windows, and installed the latest version of the skin, I could add favorites from the home menu, but I could not add them as widgets. Hmm. That's weird. It is the same result even after several new installations and attempts.

I've found the issue. I've removed the dependency of script.favourites. Please can you test the latest version from github?
(2021-01-13, 14:10)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-01-13, 13:51)murian Wrote:
(2021-01-13, 11:45)beatmasterrs Wrote: For me it's working fine:

watch gallery

I've found the issue. I've removed the dependency of script.favourites. Please can you test the latest version from github?

It works fine. Thank you so much for the correction.
Is there any way so the background (fanart) are not hazy?
(2021-01-19, 01:58)terpsarlington Wrote: Is there any way so the background (fanart) are not hazy?

Do you mean the blur background option?

watch gallery
Hi

I'm using Arctic Zephyr: Leia Mod, Vertikal Multi-Widgets, and I have some questions.

Is it possible to use an widget to show selected favorites (not all at once)? 
Like I have android apps as favorites for streaming services, now I have them as sub menu items. But it would be much more nice and usable to have them as widget with posters/icons.
That way it would look great, and work more seamless I think.

And would the same be possible for ex. programs, file manager etc?

I really like the Vertikal home menu, but it would be even nicer to get rid of the "left" menu (sub menu)

Kindly
Petter
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
(2021-01-21, 22:54)pettergulbra Wrote: Hi

I'm using Arctic Zephyr: Leia Mod, Vertikal Multi-Widgets, and I have some questions.

Is it possible to use an widget to show selected favorites (not all at once)? 
Like I have android apps as favorites for streaming services, now I have them as sub menu items. But it would be much more nice and usable to have them as widget with posters/icons.
That way it would look great, and work more seamless I think.

And would the same be possible for ex. programs, file manager etc?

I really like the Vertikal home menu, but it would be even nicer to get rid of the "left" menu (sub menu)

Kindly
Petter

Yes, I have also wanted something like this for a little while. Smile I have now looked at how that works. I think that I will be able to implement it in the next few days.
Very good job again, I am using the matrix version.

it is possible when selecting a series it automatically selects the first season or the first episode instead of selecting the button to go back
(2021-01-22, 01:51)beatmasterrs Wrote: Yes, I have also wanted something like this for a little while. Smile I have now looked at how that works. I think that I will be able to implement it in the next few days.

Hi

Good it's not just me :-)

Hope you get it to work.
Thanks again!
(2021-01-22, 08:59)pettergulbra Wrote:
(2021-01-22, 01:51)beatmasterrs Wrote: Yes, I have also wanted something like this for a little while. Smile I have now looked at how that works. I think that I will be able to implement it in the next few days.

Hi

Hope you get it to work.
Thanks again!

Can you please test? https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip

There are still a few small things that need to be adjusted, but the basic function should be given.
(2021-01-22, 03:52)Frusciantism Wrote: Very good job again, I am using the matrix version.

it is possible when selecting a series it automatically selects the first season or the first episode instead of selecting the button to go back

The only thing I know is the following library-setting:

watch gallery
What are your plans for the Leia branch? Will it still get updates and tweaks from the Matrix branch?
(2021-01-22, 15:40)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-01-22, 08:59)pettergulbra Wrote:

Hi

Hope you get it to work.
Thanks again!

Can you please test? https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip

There are still a few small things that need to be adjusted, but the basic function should be given.

Tried now, but gets an error. Se log: https://paste.kodi.tv/caqomayafo.kodi
  • 95(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11