• 8(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Tajo
I use Fanart as Background.

Is there a easy way to automatically update the Fanart for the Background ?

There are Movies, that i delete a year ago and there are still in the fanart mix Wink
Hey,

first its an awesome mod! Thanks for that!

i face some problems and i would be happy if someone can enlighten me Wink

i have some sources set up like "smb://user:pass(at)nas/movies" and "smb://user:pass(at)nas/marvel" as movie sources....
i aetup the main menu by using the custom1->default select action->video library->sources->marvel-create menu item to here... 
Display -Movies

the default selection is then : ActivateWindow(Videos,special://profile/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/7.xsp,return)

Whenever i enter that created menu i just get a list with "double" created source scripts (screenshot1). If i select one of the listed scripts i get to view i usally wanted... i guess thats not the way it should be?! Intentionally i would think it will "run" the shortcut script and enter directly to the desired view!?!?

what i want to achieve? just sever main menu entries for each source i add, which is everytime a different smb share... 

PS: even if i delete or remove the menu entry, the scripts are still in the location to be found under: "script.skinshortcuts"

Thanks for any help
Dee

I have discorever this scan recently. It is awesome.

But how can I add the movie back covers at the "List 3D" option and the animated disc is not appearing either.

I use "Tinymediamanager" for creating nfo´s and the "read only local informations" for scrapping the movies.

Thanks for your help and work!

Stay safe!
Hi to all! Can't download zip file from Mega in my fire stick tv. Even if I download it to the app and the download it to the fire tv
Any suggestions? Chance to download it directly from the forum?
Thanks
Hi, how do I make export skin settings ?? I click on the "export" option and I don't know where the backup is saved Sad I didn't find the option where it is saved Sad
(2019-11-09, 14:52)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-11-08, 10:58)Amjak Wrote: Can you add a right list view with the background clarity of the original  ? Not so a milky looking like aeon tajo has it, is this possible? It would be nice to have that in the future when it's done

I don't know if I understand you right... do you mean that you prefer something like this:

to something like this?

(2019-11-09, 14:52)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-11-08, 10:58)Amjak Wrote: Can you add a right list view with the background clarity of the original  ? Not so a milky looking like aeon tajo has it, is this possible? It would be nice to have that in the future when it's done

I don't know if I understand you right... do you mean that you prefer something like this:

to something like this?

Greetings

Awesome Skin, on your movie menu when the Inception movie cover shows the inception music plays, How did you do that, like before u select a movie every movie poster has its movie theme song playing how can i do that?

Your response will be much appreciated.

Thank You
Sandile
(2021-01-28, 16:37)Sandile Wrote: Greetings

Awesome Skin, on your movie menu when the Inception movie cover shows the inception music plays, How did you do that, like before u select a movie every movie poster has its movie theme song playing how can i do that?

Your response will be much appreciated.

Thank You
Sandile
Thanks! You have to provide your own mp3 file and put it in the movie folder, beside the rest of the artwork. It has to be named theme.mp3. Afterward you have to activate the option in skin settings.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
"Thanks! You have to provide your own mp3 file and put it in the movie folder, beside the rest of the artwork. It has to be named theme.mp3. Afterward you have to activate the option in skin settings."

Can you Provide a Screen shot as an Example if possible of one Movie File with mp3 theme file and screen shot on how to activate it, sorry to be too much

Thanks

I know you're a newbie, but this is very easy...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Wink 
(2021-01-29, 14:02)manfeed Wrote: Image

I know you're a newbie, but this is very easy...
Still not working i did exactly as you posted but its okay thank for your patience was really looking forward to it.
Hi @manfeed 
Sorry for my poor english, I´m spanish
First of all congratulations on the skin, I love it.
I have a problem to see if you can help me. My collection is in the cloud and I have created strm files that I scrape so that I can add it to the Movies section. I am attaching some pictures with some numbers and I will tell you the problem.

1. I see that where the gap is, the possible audios of the film appear with their languages. That particular movie has multiple clues, but it doesn't show them.
2. I see that there it puts you if the film is 4k, HDR, type of sound ... And I only get the score and the name of the producer. I don't know if you have to rename the file in some way to display it. I did some testing adding some 4k and that to the file, but it doesn't appear on that screen either. However if I give more information on that screen if it appears. Let's see if you can tell me what options there are to put the file.
3. I don't understand why the disc is cut off the sides. Is rare.

Thank you so much for everything
Thank you
Oscar
(2021-02-04, 19:17)ojerez Wrote: Hi @manfeed 
Sorry for my poor english, I´m spanish
First of all congratulations on the skin, I love it.
I have a problem to see if you can help me. My collection is in the cloud and I have created strm files that I scrape so that I can add it to the Movies section. I am attaching some pictures with some numbers and I will tell you the problem.

1. I see that where the gap is, the possible audios of the film appear with their languages. That particular movie has multiple clues, but it doesn't show them.
2. I see that there it puts you if the film is 4k, HDR, type of sound ... And I only get the score and the name of the producer. I don't know if you have to rename the file in some way to display it. I did some testing adding some 4k and that to the file, but it doesn't appear on that screen either. However if I give more information on that screen if it appears. Let's see if you can tell me what options there are to put the file.
3. I don't understand why the disc is cut off the sides. Is rare.

Thank you so much for everything
Thank you
Oscar
Thanks! Don’t worry, I’m Spanish too ;-) Kodi reads the data you’re missing directly from local video files, so if you only have a strm file it can’t retrieve that data. You could use nfo.files for each movie but you had to provide that data manually for each movie, not sure about how that works, sorry... 

The cuts in the cd are due to the fact that you’re not using a 16:9 ratio (1920x1080, 3840x2160...)
(2019-10-20, 20:23)manfeed Wrote: Video views

Current version (3.0.3) updated 09-March-2020:

- Fix for Artist Slideshow option
- Improvements in Multiwall view (it seems it was too hard for some people to figure out how to exit from it...)

https://mega.nz/#!d9VA0SZD!v12crRrxwKv5k...hiA6laaMT4
I have a question regarding the "Play melodies while in home screen" option. when I try to pick my own playlist it doesn't play it. I've created an m3u file in the same folder containing the songs. The playlist only has 10 songs and they are in mp3. the folder is in the external hard drive connected to my android tv box.I am using Kodi 18.9 .twould appreciate the help
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Tajo2