• 115(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-03-02, 09:52)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-02, 01:44)Majin01 Wrote: Hi in the images on your main post (image 6 of AZR Dark theme). How do you get the flags to show up at the bottom? I have my ratings shown under the plot in text form, but not in the icons on the home screen. I believe they show up inside the addon view though is there a setting I'm missing?
EDIT: So the first one it only shows on vertical multi widget, is this by design to not show on the horizonal multi widget? If so is it open to change?

The media flags are almost always in the same place in this skin. There is no place for it in the horizontal views, there is the main menu.
(2021-03-02, 01:44)Majin01 Wrote: Also Q2: Would you consider adding the bolded Movie title text from AZ2 to AZR? Or an option for it atleast because I think it looks a lot cleaner I hope you'll consider! https://imgur.com/a/AiTqa0l

Have you testet the other font-styles?

I didnt know this was possible! Could you tell me where it is? and also im seeing this stuff about Hubs but dont really understand where it is or even where to configure it would u mind giving me that info? If its like hubs in Arctic Horizon and Auramod I should be able to figure it out if pointed in the right direction
(2021-03-02, 15:32)Majin01 Wrote:
(2021-03-02, 09:52)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-02, 01:44)Majin01 Wrote: Hi in the images on your main post (image 6 of AZR Dark theme). How do you get the flags to show up at the bottom? I have my ratings shown under the plot in text form, but not in the icons on the home screen. I believe they show up inside the addon view though is there a setting I'm missing?
EDIT: So the first one it only shows on vertical multi widget, is this by design to not show on the horizonal multi widget? If so is it open to change?

The media flags are almost always in the same place in this skin. There is no place for it in the horizontal views, there is the main menu.
(2021-03-02, 01:44)Majin01 Wrote: Also Q2: Would you consider adding the bolded Movie title text from AZ2 to AZR? Or an option for it atleast because I think it looks a lot cleaner I hope you'll consider! https://imgur.com/a/AiTqa0l

I didnt know this was possible! Could you tell me where it is? 
Settings/Interface/Fonts
(2021-03-02, 16:30)FXB78 Wrote:
(2021-03-02, 15:32)Majin01 Wrote:
(2021-03-02, 09:52)beatmasterrs Wrote: The media flags are almost always in the same place in this skin. There is no place for it in the horizontal views, there is the main menu.

I didnt know this was possible! Could you tell me where it is? 
Settings/Interface/Fonts

Thank you, btw @AZRDev I am getting that playback error a lot more often now that Ive installed an addon to use with my Matrix setup. WHen i play something while its loading up AZR keeps trying to play it 1-2 more times and when I finish playing it does it 2 more times. Id share a log but its a 3rd party addon. But whatever happened in my initial log is the same thing happening now.
(2021-03-02, 17:44)Majin01 Wrote:
(2021-03-02, 16:30)FXB78 Wrote:
(2021-03-02, 15:32)Majin01 Wrote: I didnt know this was possible! Could you tell me where it is? 
Settings/Interface/Fonts

Thank you, btw @AZRDev I am getting that playback error a lot more often now that Ive installed an addon to use with my Matrix setup. WHen i play something while its loading up AZR keeps trying to play it 1-2 more times and when I finish playing it does it 2 more times. Id share a log but its a 3rd party addon. But whatever happened in my initial log is the same thing happening now.

This is same bug makes it difficult to use unfortunately. I hope can find this bug. No other skins do it so it isn’t add ons.
(2021-03-01, 22:18)MikeyNunny Wrote:
(2021-03-01, 21:45)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-01, 21:30)MikeyNunny Wrote: Have added
How do you add more than 6 can only have one

More widgets are only available, if you switch to a "multi widgets" layout Smile

Thank you for the help was having a blond moment
I have tried a multi widget view and added extra widgets but I can still see only one on the main page
(2021-03-02, 14:48)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-02, 13:43)Romek_original Wrote: is it possible to create more custom hubs?

i found i have in addon_data/script.skinshortcuts my actual main menu short cuts

there are the files x1111.DATA.xml x1113.DATA.xml and so on with all my custom hubs

i tried to copy one of this and name it x1125.DATA.xml but can't find it anywhere

is it possible to make more hubs than only the 7?

Sure. What about 10?

10 would be great but i would need even more Smile

i had with leia an excessive setup - used movie nodes (nearly 500 in like 35-50 different categorys/hubs)

i had hubs like this: (and would love to can recreate this with this wonderful skin without using nodes)

history hub (movies tags from IMDB sorted per history aera)
regional hub (Asia , Europe NA, SA ... and than inside each country)
decade hub (2020s 2010s 2000s ...)
cinema hub (independent movie, blockbuster, b movie, oscar winner )
genre/subgenres (Horror: reboots, asia horror, splatter etc for different genres some subgenres)
Anime (movie, show, live action)
Animation (disney, pixar, ghibli etc.)
Movie universes (Marvel, DC Extented, Middleearth, wizarding world, Rocky/Creed ... etc)

a lot more cool hubs

is it possible (and i hope i don't ask to much here) to make like 50+ custom hubs possible?

or a guide how i could make them myself?

but anyway - thanks for your great work
(2021-03-02, 17:56)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-03-02, 17:44)Majin01 Wrote: Thank you, btw @AZRDev I am getting that playback error a lot more often now that Ive installed an addon to use with my Matrix setup. WHen i play something while its loading up AZR keeps trying to play it 1-2 more times and when I finish playing it does it 2 more times. Id share a log but its a 3rd party addon. But whatever happened in my initial log is the same thing happening now.

This is same bug makes it difficult to use unfortunately. I hope can find this bug. No other skins do it so it isn’t add ons.

@derrgoo123 as mentioned here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3018859 please provide a debug log. So your comments, that it does not affect any other skin, are not helpful.
@Majin01 Could you provide a log file on https://paste.kodi.tv/?

Without a proper detailed(!) error description (so that I can reproduce each step) with (debug)log file, I will not try to solve this issue!
(2021-03-02, 18:28)Romek_original Wrote: or a guide how i could make them myself?

but anyway - thanks for your great work

Please have a look at this: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...755f8fef86
There you can see all the changes, you have to have made, to add a new hub. 

Please note, that with every update (manual or repo) your changed files will be overwritten. It is recommended to make a backup Smile
(2021-03-02, 18:26)MikeyNunny Wrote:
(2021-03-01, 22:18)MikeyNunny Wrote:
(2021-03-01, 21:45)beatmasterrs Wrote: More widgets are only available, if you switch to a "multi widgets" layout Smile

Thank you for the help was having a blond moment
I have tried a multi widget view and added extra widgets but I can still see only one on the main page

Which home-layout do you use exactly? Note, that if you are uying a netflix layout, there are only fullscreen-widgets possible. So you have to focus a widget and click "up" or "down" to move to the next widget.
(2021-03-02, 19:06)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-02, 17:56)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-03-02, 17:44)Majin01 Wrote: Thank you, btw @AZRDev I am getting that playback error a lot more often now that Ive installed an addon to use with my Matrix setup. WHen i play something while its loading up AZR keeps trying to play it 1-2 more times and when I finish playing it does it 2 more times. Id share a log but its a 3rd party addon. But whatever happened in my initial log is the same thing happening now.

@derrgoo123 as mentioned here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3018859 please provide a debug log. So your comments, that it does not affect any other skin, are not helpful.
@Majin01 Could you provide a log file on https://paste.kodi.tv/?

Without a proper detailed(!) error description (so that I can reproduce each step) with (debug)log file, I will not try to solve this issue!
The only log I have now is the one I posted earlier I can repost it if youd like but if it didn't help you then I don't see how it would help now. Did you miss it maybe? If i were to post a log now it would be with some 3rd party addons so I didnt want to post it, can I message it to you somewhere else or through e-mail if thats okay with you?
(2021-02-27, 15:46)Majin01 Wrote:
(2021-02-26, 22:37)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-02-26, 22:05)mathu204 Wrote: So I tested it, what seems to trigger it i believe is playing the trailer for a movie/show in a widget and after u back out it will try to play it automatically. 
https://paste.kodi.tv/dotidogowe.kodi

I have now had a look at it. Can you describe in more detail what exactly happened when you started the trailer "Wonder Woman" with IMDB Trailers? You called the OSD and clicked "stop". Then you were in the main menu, right? What happened then exactly?

Can you describe in detail what the problem was with your log? So that I can understand step by step what happened.
Yea so I played the trailer, pressed tab to full screen it, i pressed stop and it brought me back to the info dialog i played it from. I backed out, brought me to home menu and i just moved around left to right and it suddenly brought up the tmdbh player dialog, which for me means it tried to play it. Not sure if it tried to play the movie i was highlighted on or WW84 though. Also did you get a chance to look at the spotlight explanation I gave?
https://paste.kodi.tv/dotidogowe.kodi

Yea so I played the trailer, pressed tab to full screen it, i pressed stop and it brought me back to the info dialog i played it from. I backed out, brought me to home menu and i just moved around left to right and it suddenly brought up the tmdbh player dialog, which for me means it tried to play it. Not sure if it tried to play the movie i was highlighted on or WW84 though. Also did you get a chance to look at the spotlight explanation I gave?

In other instances, it would be if I played something through TMDBH by clicking on the widget it would keep trying to play it while it was already loading up the first attempted play. After playback finishes it tries to do it again. The log above is a full debug log as well.

All you have to do is reproduce is install TMDBHelper from jurialmunkeys repo and put a widget to it on your home screen and you could see it for yourself. I believe it takes very little to reproduce so if you tried it yourself I think it would be of more information to you as well. I will give all the info I can myself as well though again as I said earlier I've since installed a 3rd party addon on my Matrix setup so I cant post the new logs anymore.
(2021-03-02, 19:40)Majin01 Wrote: All you have to do is reproduce is install TMDBHelper from jurialmunkeys repo and put a widget to it on your home screen and you could see it for yourself. I believe it takes very little to reproduce so if you tried it yourself I think it would be of more information to you as well. I will give all the info I can myself as well though again as I said earlier I've since installed a 3rd party addon on my Matrix setup so I cant post the new logs anymore.

Okay so, i add a widget like e.g. "TheMovieDb Helper - > Movies -> top rated"? Or which one?
(2021-03-02, 19:48)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-02, 19:40)Majin01 Wrote: All you have to do is reproduce is install TMDBHelper from jurialmunkeys repo and put a widget to it on your home screen and you could see it for yourself. I believe it takes very little to reproduce so if you tried it yourself I think it would be of more information to you as well. I will give all the info I can myself as well though again as I said earlier I've since installed a 3rd party addon on my Matrix setup so I cant post the new logs anymore.

Okay so, i add a widget like e.g. "TheMovieDb Helper - > Movies -> top rated"? Or which one?

U can do top rated, any widget with tmdbhelper should reproduce it.
(2021-03-02, 20:10)Majin01 Wrote:
(2021-03-02, 19:48)beatmasterrs Wrote:

U can do top rated, any widget with tmdbhelper should reproduce it.

Okay, I have the widget set up now. What exactly do I need to do now to reproduce the behavior?!
For me nailing this behaviour down is annoying it's so random. My bug report on it got shutdown so quickly saying it's not skin related when there have been multiple reports using different add-ons there's clearly something happening I'm just waiting for it so I can post a log.
  • 115(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11