• 146(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Hello. I really like the Netflix view as a viewmode.

I mean this:
​​​​​​Image

I know it's a big question, but is it maybe possible that you can add this view to the Home Menu Styles?
Let's say as a Multi-Widgets Netflix v2 view?

I really like the small icons in that view together with the poster image.
(2021-04-03, 11:01)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-03, 03:16)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-04-02, 23:14)beatmasterrs Wrote: @FXB78 @derrgoo123 

I have added a setting for override the visible condition of the play button in embuary info dialog. If you like, you can test it from this branch/zip:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip

The setting for testing you can find in skin settings -> extras at the bottom. With this setting enabled, the play button in embuary video info dialog is always shown. The play function is the same as in dialogvideoinfo. I dont know, if this works, we will see... Smile

The play button now shows up! But, when I press play, it doesn't play but it bounces back to home on the movie/ widget I first clicked on Information.

Here is a video to demonstrate. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2mpive2al5m0dv...2.mp4?dl=0

Can you please try again? Note: This is only a version for testing the function. Behind the Movie Title, the tmdb id should appear for debugging after a few seconds. With this, the play button should be enabled.

Okay that worked. Delay - play shows and tmdb dialog comes up to choose player. It works on actors, movies by directors and similar movies. Very good 😃

Side note if finds it in your library just plays.
(2021-04-03, 11:27)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-04-03, 11:01)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-03, 03:16)derrgoo123 Wrote: The play button now shows up! But, when I press play, it doesn't play but it bounces back to home on the movie/ widget I first clicked on Information.

Here is a video to demonstrate. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2mpive2al5m0dv...2.mp4?dl=0

Can you please try again? Note: This is only a version for testing the function. Behind the Movie Title, the tmdb id should appear for debugging after a few seconds. With this, the play button should be enabled.

Okay that worked. Delay - play shows and tmdb dialog comes up to choose player. It works on actors, movies by directors and similar movies. Very good 😃

I have now tried to make this available for shows as well. Maybe someday I can implement that so, it doesn't need an extra option for that. We will see Smile
(2021-04-03, 11:51)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-03, 11:27)derrgoo123 Wrote:
(2021-04-03, 11:01)beatmasterrs Wrote: Can you please try again? Note: This is only a version for testing the function. Behind the Movie Title, the tmdb id should appear for debugging after a few seconds. With this, the play button should be enabled.

I have now tried to make this available for shows as well. Maybe someday I can implement that so, it doesn't need an extra option for that. We will see Smile

Cool. Movies is nice for now. Will you roll this in the master.
Does it happen to someone that after the first run, the whole kodi crashes when you start the movie, or even the trailer? when it falls and I turn it on again, then everything is fine .. it always does it at the first start.
(2021-04-03, 14:34)jancip Wrote: Does it happen to someone that after the first run, the whole kodi crashes when you start the movie, or even the trailer? when it falls and I turn it on again, then everything is fine .. it always does it at the first start.

That is not normal. However, the skin would be the least of any issue, especially as light of one as this. However, best to run and try on estuary which is the default kodi skin. This really depends on addons, device and other issues.
(2021-04-03, 09:37)pettergulbra Wrote:
(2021-04-02, 23:00)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-02, 19:00)pettergulbra Wrote: I think it is my English that makes my explanation little bit strange. I'll try again :-)
But yes, I'll trying to get back home, so to say.
I have some playlists added to my home screen as widgets. Like newly added or unplayed movies and so on.
When I'm in those playlists (widgets in my head :-)), the home button (remote button) won't work. The it uses the command playlist, and I can't understand why,
when it doesn't do that in a plain menu like in settings menu.

I'll attach my log, where I'm just have startet Kodi->open playlist>try "home button" (does not work)->back->arrow down to exit Kodi :-)

Hope this explanation is better :-)

Thanks for your explanation. I will try to help you Smile Unfortunately, I do not yet know exactly which window you are currently in kodi. Can you please enable debugging in "settings -> skin settings -> Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded -> Debugging -> Show debug information"? With this you can see which window you are currently in kodi. In the upper left corner the xml is displayed.

So, when you press the home button/command to go to home, what window/xml are you currently in kodi?

When the home button/command don't work I'm in MyVideoNav.xml 
And from what I can see, that seems to be all the widgets that I have in my setup. Included the ones that i "custum" widgets.

Kindly

I have tried to reproduce this behavior. Everything works fine for me. I have looked at your log:

The action is wrong like you have mentioned:

Code:
#HandleKey: n (0xf04e) pressed, action is Playlist
#Keyboard: scancode: 0x2a, sym: 0x110, unicode: 0x006e, modifier: 0x0

Should be :

Code:
activatewindow(home)

I've used Keymap Editor for that.
(2021-04-03, 23:30)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-03, 09:37)pettergulbra Wrote:
(2021-04-02, 23:00)beatmasterrs Wrote: Thanks for your explanation. I will try to help you Smile Unfortunately, I do not yet know exactly which window you are currently in kodi. Can you please enable debugging in "settings -> skin settings -> Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded -> Debugging -> Show debug information"? With this you can see which window you are currently in kodi. In the upper left corner the xml is displayed.

So, when you press the home button/command to go to home, what window/xml are you currently in kodi?

When the home button/command don't work I'm in MyVideoNav.xml 
And from what I can see, that seems to be all the widgets that I have in my setup. Included the ones that i "custum" widgets.

Kindly

I have tried to reproduce this behavior. Everything works fine for me. I have looked at your log:

The action is wrong like you have mentioned:

Code:
#HandleKey: n (0xf04e) pressed, action is Playlist
#Keyboard: scancode: 0x2a, sym: 0x110, unicode: 0x006e, modifier: 0x0

Should be :

Code:
activatewindow(home)

I've used Keymap Editor for that.
I agree with that. But for some reason it does not happen when I'm there. Then it uses Playlist.

Where did you activate the key in the Keymap, just global?
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
(2021-04-04, 08:34)pettergulbra Wrote: I agree with that. But for some reason it does not happen when I'm there. Then it uses Playlist.

The window is "videos", the action category is "windows" and the action to assign a key is "Open Home" Smile
(2021-04-04, 08:41)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-04-04, 08:34)pettergulbra Wrote: I agree with that. But for some reason it does not happen when I'm there. Then it uses Playlist.

The window is "videos", the action category is "windows" and the action to assign a key is "Open Home" Smile

I'll try when I come home again. It would be nice if it would work.
Thanks again for awesome help and work!
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
Using classic menu with multi widgets , I cant stop widget fanart appearing ? I have "show fanart" unticked in skin settings but fanart still pops up when highlighting a widget ?
(2021-04-04, 18:24)ontap Wrote: Using classic menu with multi widgets , I cant stop widget fanart appearing ? I have "show fanart" unticked in skin settings but fanart still pops up when highlighting a widget ?

hi,

skin settings => home => replace widget fanart with background => enable
(2021-04-04, 18:24)ontap Wrote: Using classic menu with multi widgets , I cant stop widget fanart appearing ? I have "show fanart" unticked in skin settings but fanart still pops up when highlighting a widget ?

You are using classic or multi widgets? The setting in "background -> show fanart" is for myvideonav, the setting in "homemenu -> Replace widget fanart with background" is for homemenu. With this options enabled, i can not reproduce your mentioned behaviour... 

So please can you explain step by step how I can reproduce that?
(2021-04-04, 19:07)beatmasterrs Wrote:

You are using classic or multi widgets? The setting in "background -> show fanart" is for myvideonav, the setting in "homemenu -> Replace widget fanart with background" is for homemenu. With this options enabled, i can not reproduce your mentioned behaviour... 

So please can you explain step by step how I can reproduce that?
Thanks for replying will have a look and report result.
This is now my daily driver skin, its fantastic.  I do have a probably daft question, on Movies is there a way to add "in progress" as a submenu?
  • 146(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11