• 173(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Hello!) I am still enjoying! And I do not use any other yet) I really like to use it =) I wanted to know about such a thing as Fanart .. That is, I wanted to know if it is possible to make it so that fullsize fanart would work in a day theme, since it looks very very very much in a day theme impressively for me personally! And at night I like it when it is full screen but not full size. That is, like this) I would like to know if it is possible to make, like autocolors, such a function as turning off fullsize in the evening and turning on fullsize during the day? I understand that it's not so hard to go into the settings and switch blur and fullsize, but I just wanted to know if this is possible ..
(2021-05-15, 20:48)mark_dj Wrote:
(2021-05-15, 19:49)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-05-15, 19:46)mark_dj Wrote: How long does it take for ‘New’ tags to disappear? I’m asking since I have movies that were added a month ago, yet the tag still shows.

The "new" indicator is only shown for the last 10 movies/TV shows/episodes added. Once the movie is watched, the "new" indicator should disappear and a "watched" indicator will be shown.

I see. Is there no way to change this to ‘timed events’ (say one week max) or is this something from Kodi itself?

Not that I know...
Currently testing ClearLogo on netflix homemenu viewtypes as an option:

watch gallery

Most of the logos are looking good, some others don't... Branch for testing:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip
Very nice job with the mini epg, I'm loving it. A small notice, if possible you should use separate cells for time and show title, so when the show has a long name that needs scrolling, the time stays still in his own cell Smile
(2021-05-15, 23:49)tekhop Wrote: Very nice job with the mini epg, I'm loving it. A small notice, if possible you should use separate cells for time and show title, so when the show has a long name that needs scrolling, the time stays still in his own cell Smile

Right, I had not thought of that Smile I wi fix that tomorrow.
Each update for this skin for me is perceived in a positive sense as a new year for children ...) Thank you very much for this new feature) I just really wanted this!)
This addon is absolutely brilliant under Kodi 19! I appreciate your work! I only have one problem with it, however. For some reason, the studio icons do not work when I go to check the movies. I have installed and enabled them but they do not display! 

I would appreciate it if you could help out! 

Smile
(2021-05-16, 05:10)hasharock Wrote: This addon is absolutely brilliant under Kodi 19! I appreciate your work! I only have one problem with it, however. For some reason, the studio icons do not work when I go to check the movies. I have installed and enabled them but they do not display! 

Smile

Here is the log file if needed: http://paste.kodi.tv/ehejuyijuf
(2021-05-16, 05:10)hasharock Wrote: This addon is absolutely brilliant under Kodi 19! I appreciate your work! I only have one problem with it, however. For some reason, the studio icons do not work when I go to check the movies. I have installed and enabled them but they do not display! 
Has your media been scanned/scraped into the library?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-05-16, 05:40)Karellen Wrote:

I am not completely sure what that means, but it is a widget from TheMovieDB under the popular section. I thought scraping meant looking for sources for movies through different addons like Seren.
(2021-05-16, 05:55)hasharock Wrote:
(2021-05-16, 05:40)Karellen Wrote:

I am not completely sure what that means, but it is a widget from TheMovieDB under the popular section. I thought scraping meant looking for sources for movies through different addons like Seren.
I used library integration once and I disliked it since I didn't use Trakt that much. Now I use the widgets from TheMovieDB along with AutoWidget.

Smile

Could you please provide a screenshot of where you expect a studio icon/s? Then i can help
(2021-05-15, 23:49)tekhop Wrote: Very nice job with the mini epg, I'm loving it. A small notice, if possible you should use separate cells for time and show title, so when the show has a long name that needs scrolling, the time stays still in his own cell Smile

I have tested this now and unfortunately there is an unsolvable problem: as soon as you choose another font that is a bit wider, the clock times are also cut. In item/focus layouts I can't use a grouplist, which could fix this problem...
Hi .. this skin is the best, thank you..I want to ask if you could put a more transparent background even when layering vertical multi-widgets, something like when vertical multi-widgets netflix? well thank you
(2021-05-16, 13:06)jancip Wrote: Hi .. this skin is the best, thank you..I want to ask if you could put a more transparent background even when layering vertical multi-widgets, something like when vertical multi-widgets netflix? well thank you

Unfortunately not possible at the moment. But I will think about how this could be best implemented. Smile
  • 173(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11