• 20(current)
Alpha GTV
(2021-05-08, 17:19)roidy Wrote: @haicaoboi87 
@Ljransom 

Thanks for the report, I've located the bug and the fix will be in the next update.

im happy to hear that Smile
Hi! I love your skin! Could you add the option to put a playlist as a widget? Thanks
when the next version release ? im exciting to wait for that
(2021-05-17, 05:31)haicaoboi87 Wrote: when the next version release ? im exciting to wait for that

Unfortunately it wont be for at least another couple of weeks, I'm swamped with work at the moment and currently have hardly any free time to work on it.

But don't worry updates will resume, the skin hasn't been abandoned Big Grin
(2021-05-17, 17:28)roidy Wrote:
(2021-05-17, 05:31)haicaoboi87 Wrote: when the next version release ? im exciting to wait for that

Unfortunately it wont be for at least another couple of weeks, I'm swamped with work at the moment and currently have hardly any free time to work on it.

But don't worry updates will resume, the skin hasn't been abandoned Big Grin
Hope soon. Thanks about your great skin
Could you please add in next release, end time next to running time, exemple: (1h 30m - 16:30)

Ones more thing in Chromcast with Google.tv top menu doesn’t move left when selecting over but in gtv it moves, could you make it steady.
Hi
Ohmy god, i loved the layout from GTV
Now seeing this, makes me go wild :p

A question though, how does the section work from "for you"?
Will it be the same as the real GTV showing all stuff?
Say if use the netflix addon , will it populate from local AND netflix?
The same for "movies"?
(2021-05-30, 07:31)Skank Wrote: A question though, how does the section work from "for you"?
The same for "movies"?

Each row is just a widget that is configurable in the skin settings, like in most other skins. If you want one of the rows to show Netflix content then just set that widget row to a path from the Netflix addon.
(2021-05-30, 09:01)roidy Wrote:
(2021-05-30, 07:31)Skank Wrote: A question though, how does the section work from "for you"?
The same for "movies"?

Each row is just a widget that is configurable in the skin settings, like in most other skins. If you want one of the rows to show Netflix content then just set that widget row to a path from the Netflix addon.

Any new update coming out soon?
Just installed it.
Looks very good !
Is it an idea to play automatically a trailer of the movie highlighted when you stay on that cover for too long..
Like with netflix...
(2021-05-30, 15:07)Japangelo Wrote: Any new update coming out soon?

Nothing yet, sorry. I'm still swamped with work.

(2021-05-30, 20:19)Skank Wrote: Is it an idea to play automatically a trailer of the movie highlighted when you stay on that cover for too long..
Like with netflix...

No plans at the moment.
(2021-05-30, 21:05)roidy Wrote:
(2021-05-30, 15:07)Japangelo Wrote: Any new update coming out soon?

Nothing yet, sorry. I'm still swamped with work.
(2021-05-30, 20:19)Skank Wrote: Is it an idea to play automatically a trailer of the movie highlighted when you stay on that cover for too long..
Like with netflix...

No plans at the moment.

Ok who knows in the future Smile
Any way, i'm following this skin, its so nice ! Grats !
maybe this project is die
(2021-06-07, 05:40)haicaoboi87 Wrote: maybe this project is die

This is a hobby project that I do for free in my limited spare time.... and at the moment my spare time is extremely limited.

I've said before the skin is not dead, once I get a bit more time to work on it updates will resume. You're just going to have to be patient.
Good to hear! I absolutely ❤️ what you're doing with this skin...it's the primary skin I'm currently using on all the Kodi instances throughout my 🏡... take your time...I'm sure it will be well worth the wait!! 😊
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GTV0