• 191(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2021-06-06, 20:02)jokero009 Wrote: Combining posters with fan art is very interesting and atmospheric! Smile From a visual point of view, I also like it very much! Honestly!) Perhaps this is even better than big fans .. But about your programming skills, I in no way exaggerate or suck up, but you are one of those who made just the perfect skin from the point of view of all aspects and sides and none of your work will leave you indifferentWink I think your skills in this matter and in programming in general are worthy of admiration and respect! I don't even know what else can be added to this beauty ..) But as for genres, I think I wrote to you and I don't remember what someone else would write about this .. So! Thank you very much for supporting the idea and now implementing it trying to do it as best as possible!) When I saw your message, I went to download the update right away, but I probably hurried But the implementation of fanart from bed is really very cool and looks interesting!) I have not seen this anywhere .. well, except for bingie, but there it is implemented a little differently .. I would like to know, personally, just my opinion about the background where you can see genres .. Is it possible, for example, to make them a different color? It seems to me that with a white background where the genres are located, it would be even more suitable for the design itself ..) Or maybe add the ability to change the window with the genre background in the color setting functions ..) See how it looks on a white background Smile Thank you very much in advance! Smile

I might be able to make it so that you can change the background color of the widget. But exactly I can only say tomorrow, after I have a close look at it. Then, of course, it is still important that the cost/benefit ratio for this possible change is right. The bigger problem will be that the genre icons will not be changeable in color. So if you e.g. set the background to "white", you will see only white, cause the genre icon is mostly also white. That depends on the genre icon pack you use. We will see Smile
Hello beatmasters

I wanted to ask if you would like to include the series view of Arctic Horizon. I think they are really very beautiful

(2021-06-07, 17:24)Reichi Wrote: Hello beatmasters

I wanted to ask if you would like to include the series view of Arctic Horizon. I think they are really very beautiful

It is difficult to adapt that to the AZ: R design. But, what about this one here?

Not bad either. But the other is just a bit clearer. From the season Button.
But of course I also understand that you don't have to implement everything that others find beautiful. Especially when it is a lot of work. Thanks anyway
(2021-06-07, 21:20)beatmasterrs Wrote:

It is difficult to adapt that to the AZ: R design. But, what about this one here?

I will say I actually do like that a lot, think it fits the AZ - R style a lot while bringing that look!
Another quick question I wanted to ask, the "In Progress Episodes" widget does not seem to work for me, is this an issue on my end or is this an issue for more than just me? could be because I am using strms?
@beatmasterrs FYI.

The button "Others serie from the same Studio" is always hidden for TV serie.

@beatmasterrs Is it possible to add an option to display the "Album art" in layout 500 when we use a playlist "Recomanded / recently added /... " Albums ?

eg : If I use the playlist "recently added album" and the layout 500, It is the artist picture that are displayed.

There is the layout 507 but I prefer the big square Big Grin

Thanks

Sorry if im being dumb but how do i get the episode fanart to show in this view. I only get a list of episodes under each season.
Good evening=) I want to thank you finally for the update that came out today) To be honest, I couldn't wait to see what it would actually look like,,,,) And! This is awesome *_* I really like it!) This already fits the overall design much better..) Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the new cosmetic and general improvements!) It looks very nice! I even switched all the widgets from movie posters to the new widget Smile And about the white background overlay, you're right yes..) Then the genre icons will not be shown, unfortunately..But I would like some such color..I don't even know what it is)) But in general, it is very cool to look at! I like it! Smile Thank you very much again!)
As for me, I don't like the outdated view of viewing episodes and seasons like in Arctic Horizon. In my opinion, the Seasons info+fanart flix series widget is much better than the simple view of the Arctic Horizon, even if it is compact. But as for the TV series and adding to the settings the ability to view studios and something similar as it is shown in the movie information I would like too)
(2021-06-07, 23:13)ellega Wrote: @beatmasterrs FYI.

The button "Others serie from the same Studio" is always hidden for TV serie.

Thanks for pointing this out Smile

I have made a branch for this, cause im not sure, if it works and the issue got fixed. Could you please take a look at this? Especially with the conditions to get the tv show list in Includes_Defs.xml, lines 739-744  Confused

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...ws-testing
(2021-06-08, 00:06)ellega Wrote: @beatmasterrs Is it possible to add an option to display the "Album art" in layout 500 when we use a playlist "Recomanded / recently added /... " Albums ?

eg : If I use the playlist "recently added album" and the layout 500, It is the artist picture that are displayed.

There is the layout 507 but I prefer the big square Big Grin

Thanks

Should be fixed in the latest master Smile
(2021-06-08, 00:35)jokero009 Wrote: As for me, I don't like the outdated view of viewing episodes and seasons like in Arctic Horizon. In my opinion, the Seasons info+fanart flix series widget is much better than the simple view of the Arctic Horizon, even if it is compact. But as for the TV series and adding to the settings the ability to view studios and something similar as it is shown in the movie information I would like too)

The small problem is that, unlike other skins, I can not use the full height of the screen, because then it would not fit the design of AZ: R. Therefore the space is also a bit small. I think the view type is pretty cool, even though I'll probably never use it except for testing. I mostly just use the extended list layout Big Grin The good thing is that everyone can choose the view type they like Smile
(2021-06-08, 00:32)jokero009 Wrote: I couldn't wait to see what it would actually look like,,,,) And! This is awesome *_* I really like it!) This already fits the overall design much better..) Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the new cosmetic and general improvements!) It looks very nice! I even switched all the widgets from movie posters to the new widget Smile

What I find quite cool is using this layout for episodes:

(2021-06-08, 00:30)Blackysb Wrote:

Sorry if im being dumb but how do i get the episode fanart to show in this view. I only get a list of episodes under each season.

Will be merged soon into master Smile A few adjustments must be made Smile
  • 191(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11