• 199(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
I understand you Smile It looks very good even in a minimalistic form) But I'm just used to a different layout .. Well, I liked it Smile And when I switched widgets, you get lost in exactly which widget you are in .. But I really liked how it looks for the "Continue Watching" widget It's a pity you can't make it for episodes and put a thumbnail of the episodes there at the same time ..
It really looks very atmospheric!) And minimalism for such a layout is the only way ... But it may be possible to add a clear logo, for example, fit it into the fanart itself, for example, from the top in the center .. It would look in my opinion ..) And the inscription below is the same leave
And under the caption to make it possible to see the slogan of the film ..) It would not spoil the minimalism, but it would very much complement the layout I then would even switch completely to it!) I really like it very much, but I would really like to have these missing details ..)
(2021-06-14, 16:06)ellega Wrote:
(2021-06-14, 16:03)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-14, 15:00)ellega Wrote: In fact this is only with english language ...
ReTested with my test setup (PC) and with a Shield TV Pro 2019. Always the same issue

Please can you make a very quick little test for me your side with english ? Smile 
I need to be sure I m not crazy Confused

french : it is good

german : it is good

english : it is no good

I was able to reproduce this issue Smile If you like, could you make a PR on github please or open an issue? I am currently busy with new home menu layout :/

Sure Smile

I have made a PR for that, if you would like to test:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...esting.zip

Smile
(2021-06-14, 17:32)jokero009 Wrote: And under the caption to make it possible to see the slogan of the film ..) It would not spoil the minimalism, but it would very much complement the layout I then would even switch completely to it!) I really like it very much, but I would really like to have these missing details ..)

I will see, what I can do and how it looks like Smile

The thing is, that I'm already glad that so far everything seems to work Smile It always takes some time to get used to the changed code and then later still to understand what you have coded there Big Grin

The code becomes more and more complex Smile
Thank you very much😊I'm sorry that I don't understand how to create such masterpieces and write codes (But thank you very much for your responsiveness Smile In fact, in my opinion, many interesting things can be added there😃In my opinion, for example, the same genres would look very nice there!) And the ability to see the age rating and the number of stars at will, for example, who wants to see it ..) So that there would be at least some kind of color palette in the information about the movie😅But in fact, I would at least have something that I wrote earlier. .) I would really try to switch to it completely Smile
Wink 
(2021-06-12, 09:31)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-12, 09:19)Beats Wrote: Hey!
You can output the info of the language tracks instead of the subtitles. Or add the output of language tracks in the settings, as you have added the output of subtitles

I think, that should not be a problem. I will look at this soon Smile
Have you forgotten about me? Smile
Hey, just wanted to say great skin! Got me off Eminence 2.0 which I had been using for years before this. Cheers! Smile
(2021-06-14, 19:29)Beats Wrote:
(2021-06-12, 09:31)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-06-12, 09:19)Beats Wrote: Hey!
You can output the info of the language tracks instead of the subtitles. Or add the output of language tracks in the settings, as you have added the output of subtitles

I think, that should not be a problem. I will look at this soon Smile
Have you forgotten about me? Smile

I'm glad you reminded me Smile I'm/was very busy with the homemenu layout at the moment, but have opened an issue on Github so I don't forget your request Smile

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...issues/304
(2021-06-14, 19:33)link5 Wrote: Hey, just wanted to say great skin! Got me off Eminence 2.0 which I had been using for years before this. Cheers! Smile

Thank you for your kind words. Smile
The layout is cool Smile!) The darkened background for the whole screen + description and finally I included the logo on top and I can't peel off how great it looks!) I've never seen anything like this anywhere .. In other skins I've seen something like this before, but it was not implemented so professionally! )
Smile
Now it is very convenient to switch between widgets!)
(2021-06-14, 23:11)jokero009 Wrote: Now it is very convenient to switch between widgets!)

That's right, I tried to improve the animations a bit more Smile
Thumbs Up 
(2021-06-12, 18:47)beatmasterrs Wrote: Currently working on a new clean homemenu layout. It is just a draft for now:

woooow very nice only need big clearlogo and more line for plot  and will be perfect and idea for big clearlogo will be good in flix views 
thnx for hard work keep it up
  • 199(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11