• 22(current)
Beta Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection
(2021-06-18, 07:14)nfm886 Wrote: Probably this is why background is a bit lighter. Try turning blur off and tell me if background looks as it should.

Yes, when blur is turned off the background is dark again, thanks.
(2021-06-18, 11:08)Edd75 Wrote:
(2021-06-16, 19:09)rodainas Wrote:
(2021-06-16, 17:38)Edd75 Wrote: I have been able to verify that within TV Shows, in the seasons view, the show's clearlogo does not appear, on the other hand, in the widget and episodes view it appears without problems.

Hi, I tested all the seasons view for TV Show and the clearlogo showed up.
You are right. I've checked and it happens to me in TMDB Helper, but the rest look good. I understand that it is a problem with the add on or that I must have some misconfigured option. From other add ons it is displayed correctly. Thanks for the help.

Correct, in the case of addons, that addon must provide the clearlogo for kodi and skin to show it up, some addons provide more metadata than others.
(2021-06-18, 13:29)pkscout Wrote:
(2021-06-18, 11:21)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-06-18, 11:20)Silent Knight Wrote:

this is by far my favorite look, and why I am so so very happy you have decided to put time and effort into doing a re code to the entire skin into Python 3, no easy task and why it was abandoned to my knowledge.

will work on full presentation video in next few days

Not all credits goes to me. @pkscout did a sooooo much good job! We should say thanks to him Wink
Nope, not me.  I made changes to like 1% of the over all skin XML to get it to mostly work in Matrix.  The original author did all the really good parts.

I though jurialmunkey abandoned it before Matrix release. Anyway, it's nice we can still use it and improve!
(2021-06-18, 13:35)MrMagic Wrote:
(2021-06-18, 07:14)nfm886 Wrote: Probably this is why background is a bit lighter. Try turning blur off and tell me if background looks as it should.

Yes, when blur is turned off the background is dark again, thanks.
Good. I will try to make background darker with enabled blur. Hope it will works Big Grin
Ok, some changes made. This is how it looked before: https://imgur.com/oDkMGDm and now: https://imgur.com/9paZ5PP
What you think?
(2021-06-06, 22:03)onesane Wrote: 1. In the "Show Information" view, under "Manage" there used to be a button to reload the film entirely (like if you changed the nfo file or added new art locally, for instance, and wanted to refresh the information). I'd like that added back. Otherwise you have to remove the item from the library and re-add it, which is time-consuming
Hey!
Added "Update Library" button to manage section in DialogVideoInfo. If you want to test it, please download this zip file: https://github.com/nfm886/skin.arctic.ze...s/main.zip
If everything is OK, I will push it with today's update in the evening Big Grin
(2021-06-13, 15:57)Edworld Wrote: This skin was originally monochrome. if you are considering color flags, I would grab them from arctic horizon and keep them consistent with Jurial Munkey's vision.

Hey!
Just added option to choose between colorful and monochrome flags. I'm not sure if they are good quality, if you have better please send me Wink
Colored ratings look simply gorgeous and beautiful.  In general, just perfect!) Thank you very much.  I couldn't wait and updated manually Blush Laugh  Colored ratings look simply gorgeous and beautiful.
Hey heppen, i saw that you added the netflix homescreen and I was excited to try it, but i feel I am missing something. I've only got TV shows scraped atm, and i do have plenty of artwork for them but nothing shows up. Is there a reason for this, or any settings that needs to be hit that i havent used? edit: Blur background was enabled and that was bluring the whole background entirely, disregard, i am stupidImage
Thank you very much Blush
(2021-06-18, 18:18)Logs22 Wrote: edit: Blur background was enabled and that was bluring the whole background entirely, disregard, i am stupid

Glad to hear it works! ^^
I thinking about turning blur off on default setup, maybe it's not a bad idea since a lot of people do not use blur or have problems like you described Smile
Sorry for repeating in messages ..) I'm just translated through th Google translator Rofl
I just thought that if you want to make the rating badges of a newer sample if you want, you can take the badges like in the titan bingie mode 2.0 skin) If in your opinion they fit the design of your skin ...) But even the icons from Horizon look awesomeSmile Although I think maybe this is not necessary)
When, by the way, I wrote to you about the background) So I found an example of how I would like to slightly change the background ..) It is bright and dark below and on the left is dark and still everything is clearly and clearly visible and the view does not deteriorate Smile
(2021-06-18, 19:28)jokero009 Wrote: When, by the way, I wrote to you about the background) So I found an example of how I would like to slightly change the background ..) It is bright and dark below and on the left is dark and still everything is clearly and clearly visible and the view does not deteriorate Smile

I will consider this Wink
I changed the tmdb logo on my personal setup, let me know what you think of it, i attached the png in the imgur gallery as well if you like it! https://imgur.com/gallery/4tYV3HL
Also in the future, could there be a possibility to hide the amount of imdb votes, but keep the imdb rating?
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection0