• 61(current)
Beta Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection
By the way, I forgot to write to you, but the button that is responsible for updating and all sorts of functions has disappeared..)  Image
Still extremely happy with this skin :-)

Looking forward to using the Flix View, but I can’t seem to find it in the options to choose from in the “Home Layout”. Have reinstalled the skin two times, even then it’s not showing up. Am I making an extremely silly mistake?

Keep up the great work!
(2021-07-12, 10:58)jokero009 Wrote: And I noticed that the distance of posters seems to be a little more than in the video..)

Yeah, I see now on Netflix widgets. Posters are not looking too good. I will try to fix it today Smile
How do I get all the latest tweaks to this skin for my  Sony TV I added the skin but I dont understand how to set it up yet Im new to this😭🙏🏾
(2021-07-12, 12:59)TrxpTiz Wrote: How do I get all the latest tweaks to this skin for my  Sony TV I added the skin but I dont understand how to set it up yet Im new to this😭🙏🏾

Don't worry! Maybe today I will record a screencast how to set it up from scratch Smile
Hello good work with the skin

I dont know if it just me or there is a way of disable, buf it not:

I now see a zoom effect on the highlighted poster (widgets and library poster showcase view), this effects gives a performance hit on lower end deviced like firetv stick 4k (diminishing the fast performance nature of this type of skin), could you add an option to enable or disable on the skin settings?
I am not writing for show, do not think Smile It is very, very beautiful and it just looks amazing!) I really like how you fixed the logo, it stands very, very clearly!) In general, all the details look very harmonious and each complements each other: ) Thank you very much!!! I honestly didn’t expect that there would be such a layout .. The feeling of a home theater * - * A big big thanks to you !!!
Fan size and clear logo along with ratings and the ability to see the time of the movie as well as when it ends and a very fast autoplay trailer that works just fine! And by the way, for TV shows, for example those that have a trailer button, it works Smile In general, I want to say that this is something with something!) Unreal emotions when starting such a miracle Smile I understand that it may seem that I am writing this for show, but I Thank you sincerely for this layout! I really like him! I just didn’t expect that I would like it so much!) And now I don’t have to think about the brightness of the background)) And the text looks very neat ..) Emotions are extremely positive just go off scale)) Forgive me for a lot of unnecessary and unnecessary things that I wrote, but this is without any exaggeration)
And I almost forgot about the opportunity to see directly on the main screen the number of viewed episodes and the number of available episodes!) For me, this is a very useful and interesting opportunity SmileI know that there is an opportunity to see it in the corner of the widget, but I just basically can not pay attention and go to find out how many episodes are available but on top it's straight rushing in good sense Smile
(2021-07-12, 14:30)rodainas Wrote: Hello good work with the skin

I now see a zoom effect on the highlighted poster (widgets and library poster showcase view), this effects gives a performance hit on lower end deviced like firetv stick 4k (diminishing the fast performance nature of this type of skin), could you add an option to enable or disable on the skin settings?

Of course, I will add this option to disable that zoom Smile Probably with today's update.

#edit
Ok, we have this already: https://streamable.com/ms7pgd Smile
It will be disabled by default and you need to enable it.
(2021-07-12, 16:29)nfm886 Wrote:
(2021-07-12, 14:30)rodainas Wrote: Hello good work with the skin

Of course, I will add this option to disable that zoom Smile Probably with today's update.

#edit
Ok, we have this already: https://streamable.com/ms7pgd Smile
It will be disabled by default and you need to enable it.

That was really fast, thank you appreciate the effort.
I'm in no way rushing you to fix problems, but just so you know) On landscape widgets" there is also this line and they are also different from the video..Image
(2021-07-12, 17:56)jokero009 Wrote: I'm in no way rushing you to fix problems, but just so you know) On landscape widgets" there is also this line and they are also different from the video..Image
Easy, I know about every bug Wink Just today was a little busy so did not have much time to fix those bugs. I will start to work for couple of minutes Wink
Then I apologize! (If you already knew about all these errors, it turns out that I only bothered you in vain .. Once again, forgive me then!) Thank you very much for correcting some mistakes Smile Don't be in a hurry, do as you like whenever and wherever you want!)
(2021-07-12, 18:46)jokero009 Wrote: Then I apologize! (If you already knew about all these errors, it turns out that I only bothered you in vain .. Once again, forgive me then!) Thank you very much for correcting some mistakes Smile Don't be in a hurry, do as you like whenever and wherever you want!)

Yeah. My bad if I pushed it too fast. I should first fix some bugs here and there but I wanted so much to release this View ^^
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr 2 - Resurrection0