• 278(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
I am trying to addd more than a "single" image to the background in a subcategory, but it will not display the images... if I add a "single" image, it works perfect...  SETTINGS > HOME > Customize Main Menu and than select any main category like MOVIES, TV SHOWS, ETC.
Anybody else have this issue?
Steve
(2021-12-11, 18:33)mccaffertee Wrote: I am trying to addd more than a "single" image to the background in a subcategory, but it will not display the images... if I add a "single" image, it works perfect...  SETTINGS > HOME > Customize Main Menu and than select any main category like MOVIES, TV SHOWS, ETC.
Anybody else have this issue?
Steve

Please describe the steps you have made and the related options you have set, to reproduce the issue, thanks.
I click on SETTINGS >then click on HOME > Then I click on Custom Home Menu and then I click on the main category MOVIES >then on the right side I scroll down to WIDGETS and select BACKGROUND. Then a window opens for SELECT BACKGROUND and the I selecting MULTI-IMAGE  it opens up then I go to Desktop where I have images stored, BUT NOTHING CAN BE SEEN.  
Thanks
(2021-12-12, 06:04)mccaffertee Wrote: I click on SETTINGS >then click on HOME > Then I click on Custom Home Menu and then I click on the main category MOVIES >then on the right side I scroll down to WIDGETS and select BACKGROUND. Then a window opens for SELECT BACKGROUND and the I selecting MULTI-IMAGE  it opens up then I go to Desktop where I have images stored, BUT NOTHING CAN BE SEEN.  
Thanks

Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce the behaviour you mentioned. When I have selected a folder or a single image, this is shown as the background. The only thing that does not work properly is multi-image backgrounds in combination with the Netflix preview window.
I'm using the CLEAN and MINIMAL view and single image works, but was trying to get MULTI IMAGES.
The minute you wrote FONT the penny dropped, all fixed now thankyou.
Version 1.1.63 is almost finished and should be available in the official repo soon. In the meantime, I've been working on the skin for more than 2 years and I keep stumbling over my old chaos code, which still needs to be optimised/cleaned up. Jurialmunkey had done a great job here with AZ 1 The code, in comparison to Aura/AZ 2, was easier to understand for beginners, so it was easier for me to change things. So there is still a lot of work ahead of me, which is good, because I always have something to do.

With this version, a lot of little things have been adjusted and optimised, things have been positioned better, animations have been improved. I think the whole experience is better, everything is a bit smoother now. 
What I personally also like, when i listen to music: the extended now playing info, which shows the currently playing track in the main menu with infos. You can enable this feature in skin settings > home > show now playing info > type > extended info. Its also available for videos.

The main changes are:

• [ExtendedNowPlaying] improvements 
  • [Animations] improvements 
  • [MusicVisualisation] improvements
  • [Vertical Home Weather Widget] fixed issue with weather widget
  • [VideoOSD] improvements

A preview version is available here:
https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
Hey! Is there such a possibility that tags are taken from the file name and displayed in info Huh
For example, there is a file
Dune.2021.UHD.4K.HDR.10 + .BDRip.2160p.SDR.5.1.ukr.H265.strm
I need to show sound (5.1), translation (ukr), quality (UHD) and so on

(2021-12-15, 05:33)Beats Wrote: Hey! Is there such a possibility that tags are taken from the file name and displayed in info Huh

Sure. Just

- enable "Extract video information from files" in settings > library
- add your content to the library: https://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_video_sources
- select the media flags, that should be shown, in skin settings > furniture > select media flags

After that, you should got:

(2021-12-15, 13:11)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-12-15, 05:33)Beats Wrote: Hey! Is there such a possibility that tags are taken from the file name and displayed in info Huh

Sure. Just

- enable "Extract video information from files" in settings > library
- add your content to the library: https://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_video_sources
- select the media flags, that should be shown, in skin settings > furniture > select media flags

After that, you should got:

I have it all included. It is necessary that the tags be taken from the file name
(2021-12-15, 17:18)Beats Wrote: I have it all included. It is necessary that the tags be taken from the file name

Okay, why?
(2021-12-15, 17:23)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-12-15, 17:18)Beats Wrote: I have it all included. It is necessary that the tags be taken from the file name

Okay, why?
I have a collection of movies in .strm
And I would like to see the translation, the sound, and the quality ...
(2021-12-15, 18:10)Beats Wrote:
(2021-12-15, 17:23)beatmasterrs Wrote:

Okay, why?

Thanks for explaining. Show media flags from file names will be not possible with this skin in the way, that you want.
Sad 
(2021-12-15, 18:50)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-12-15, 18:10)Beats Wrote:
(2021-12-15, 17:23)beatmasterrs Wrote: Okay, why?

Thanks for explaining. Show media flags from file names will be not possible with this skin in the way, that you want.
Sad
Thank you
(2021-03-16, 11:34)MDUKRPI Wrote:
(2021-03-16, 11:14)PSTrophy Wrote:
(2021-03-16, 10:21)Sunz Wrote: Hi!

Loving the skin but I'm not too fond of the welcome screen when Reloaded pops up.

Is there a way to just show Artic Zephyr?

Technically it's not Arctic Zephyr as that's what this skin is based on and the original skin authors would probably not like it so can't see BeatmasterRS doing that but I wouldn't mind an option to disable it completely Wink
Agreed, anything that makes Kodi take longer to load could be eliminated in my opinion. I'd love a switch off option for the skin-centric splash screen!

The splash and afterwards black screen takes too long for me(FireTV 4K/KODI v19.1), any option to disable it please?
Kodi 20.4(Nexus) / FireTV 4K
  • 278(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11