• 286(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2022-01-05, 18:46)AncaLoca Wrote:
(2022-01-05, 14:51)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-01-05, 14:33)AncaLoca Wrote: Hello, i have uploaded the log there, here is the link https://paste.kodi.tv/ixirovehiq.kodi

Thank you. Seems to be an issue with skinshortcuts addon. Please revert back to 1.1.5

You can find version 1.1.5 here:
https://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/matrix/sc...nshortcuts
That link isn't working, i used this one instead, i hope is the same https://mirrors.xmission.com/kodi/addons...shortcuts/

I tried again with a new clean kodi version but the repo updated skin shortcuts so i had the same result

The second time I installed all the dependencies separetly, "embuary helper" had an error. Then I installed the skin from the zip but skin shorcuts had the same error

I edited the add-on xml and tried again this time without skin shorcuts (which install from the zip) and i mantained it at 1.1.5. Then I installed the skin, it took a lot of time and then when it ended skin shortcuts had the same error anyway, all the screen black.

Here is the log and the old.log 
Also here is the skin xml i edited

After a clean installl, before you switch to AZR, you can disable automatic updates in settings > system > addons. After that install 1.1.5 of skinshortcuts. If all is fine, install and switch to AZR, maybe that helps.
What's the trick to getting ratings to appear like from RT and IMDB? I select these in settings but still the only rating is the pink star rating.
(2022-01-05, 22:46)Reckoner89 Wrote: What's the trick to getting ratings to appear like from RT and IMDB? I select these in settings but still the only rating is the pink star rating.

It's required to set an omdb api key in tmdbhelper settings. Then the ratings will appear.
I fixed it, here is a guide for xbox users to install this

1. Install clean kodi
2. Use this Huisman's guide for fixing phyton on the current version of xbox 
3. Install this modified version of Sortcuts (thanks ahobsonsayers)
4. Install this special version of AZR I uploaded 
That's it, it should work

I would recommend using an FTP for the files transfer
Thanks for the great work and keeping the best kodi skin available. 
I'm wondering if it would be possible to have custom backgrounds on submenu items? I'm currently having a main menu item called streaming and from that a submenu with different streaming services and would love to have the background change depending on which service is currently selected.
(2022-01-07, 05:10)freche Wrote: Thanks for the great work and keeping the best kodi skin available. 
I'm wondering if it would be possible to have custom backgrounds on submenu items? I'm currently having a main menu item called streaming and from that a submenu with different streaming services and would love to have the background change depending on which service is currently selected.

That's possible, but only for the "clean and minimal" and all "multi widgets (netflix)" layouts. Please test this version here:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...atch-1.zip

If all tests going well, this can be merged into master.
Thanks for the best kodi skin available, only I miss the banner wall, is it possible that this will be added in a new update?
(2022-01-07, 11:51)Alfred165 Wrote: Thanks for the best kodi skin available, only I miss the banner wall, is it possible that this will be added in a new update?

It was never gone:

Version 1.1.64 is almost ready. There are only a few small things that need to be tweaked. Here are the changes that version 1.1.64 brings with it:

• DialogVideoInfo - added just watch icon
  • Textures - cleanup, improvements
  • PVR View 52 - minor adjustments
  • Now Playing - improvements, added scrolling text option
  • SkinSettings - added now playing section
  • Background Animations - improvements

What I personally like very much is the possibility to reduce the transparency/brightness of the fanart window to 30%. In combination with blur, you can get a very clean home menu layout:

And the now playing widget (which is also available for video content):

Testers needed! The latest version is available here:

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...master.zip
(2022-01-05, 22:51)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-01-05, 22:46)Reckoner89 Wrote: What's the trick to getting ratings to appear like from RT and IMDB? I select these in settings but still the only rating is the pink star rating.

It's required to set an omdb api key in tmdbhelper settings. Then the ratings will appear.
I am wondering about this also. Got my API key from here: http://www.omdbapi.com/apikey.aspx

Then went to TMDB Helper settings to enter the key (8 digit code). Metacritic and RT flags are ticked in Furniture settings but it still does not show results. Can I verify that API key somehow?

UPDATE: All sorted, turns out my API key was invalid. Sent myself another one and now working as intended.
Whaaa? That's awesome, I'd given up on getting those to work. Is that documented anywhere in the skin? Would perhaps be helpful to have that in an info text somewhere.
Also, just to report on a little graphical issue: When not using videolyrics, the lyrics overlap with the OSD for playing music.
(2022-01-08, 16:21)STEELBAS Wrote: Also, just to report on a little graphical issue: When not using videolyrics, the lyrics overlap with the OSD for playing music.

Thanks for pointing this out. Issue is fixed on github Smile
While I'm at it, I came across some unexpected behaviour just now—when I set the Spotlight widget path of the Fallback widget (in Skin settings -> Home) to Weather -> Weather - daily, the fallback widget disappears instead of showing a weather widget. Also, especially unexpectedly, another widget I have set up to point to a music playlist then stopped opening album overview pages when I pressed the widget, instead opening the weather overview page.

Other widgets still work as expected. Not a big deal, as I can just set up widgets for all menu items, but I figured while I'm busy reporting things...
Got one more question about the movieset information... I noticed that I get no information for sets in cases where I changed the titles so it seems the search is based on the title of the movieset instead of the "tmdbSet" value (which is present for all my sets). Now one option would be to rename the sets again but unfortunately this search behaviour also can result in a wrong identification, one example are the Pink Panther movies where two different sets exist (Original and Steve Martin). In my case it tells me I have 2 out of 9 movies in my library for "The Pink Panther (Steve Martin) Collection" but that's incorrect, 9 would be the correct total for "The Pink Panther (Original) Collection".

Now I am wondering wether this is how you chose to search for the information or wether this is just how TMDB Helper works?
  • 286(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11