• 291(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Sorry it it's answered already - how to get movie logos instead of plain text titles? I saw it on some screenshots here, but can't find that setting.

Thanks Smile
(2022-01-16, 23:18)lakinen69 Wrote: Sorry it it's answered already - how to get movie logos instead of plain text titles? I saw it on some screenshots here, but can't find that setting.

Thanks Smile

The related setting for the netflix home menu layout is in skin settings > home > netflix clear logo.

For the video library layouts the setting is mostly named something like "clearlogo instead of title" and can be found in the viewtype options.

Also it's required to scrape clearlogos to the library to be shown.
Thank you, I will check it out.

Amazing skin by the way, taking Kodi experience to a whole new level.
Quick question: I love the trailer support in Netflix view. Is this entirely dependent on the YouTube add-on or can you also place trailers in the local folders to load these?
And can this also be activated for the TV series view, if possible optionally (for mini series, for example)?
(2022-01-17, 11:12)mark_dj Wrote: Quick question: I love the trailer support in Netflix view. Is this entirely dependent on the YouTube add-on or can you also place trailers in the local folders to load these?
And can this also be activated for the TV series view, if possible optionally (for mini series, for example)?

If there is a path to play in the list item.trailer infolabel, it will be played, no matter if it's a local or e.g. an online path (YouTube etc.).

Auto playing trailer depends not on the container content, e.g. movies, tv shows, etc.
Hi folks - apologies, I have searched for this question.

'Recently added movies' is only showing 25 items (in any view).  I have increased the number in the skin settings (Home>Widgets>Limit Number of items in widget and list number of items in hub) from 25 to 50 or unlimited - but still doesn't have any effect.   

I've checked the Edit Movies Submenu - I've only got ActionActivateWindow(Videos,videodb://recentlyaddedmovies/,return) and the label name.
I've reloaded the skin after.

Is there somewhere else I could check please?
(2022-01-17, 11:21)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-01-17, 11:12)mark_dj Wrote: Quick question: I love the trailer support in Netflix view. Is this entirely dependent on the YouTube add-on or can you also place trailers in the local folders to load these?

If there is a path to play in the list item.trailer infolabel, it will be played, no matter if it's a local or e.g. an online path (YouTube etc.).

Auto playing trailer depends not on the container content, e.g. movies, tv shows, etc.

I’ll check again later today but it hasn’t worked for me yet on any shows.
Hi everyone !

i just notice that from the very last update extension for Arctic Zephyr reloaded (matrix), the OSD hide delay do not work anymore even if i chose 3 second delay.

do you notice this issue ?

tks for return Smile

Have a nice day.
(2022-01-17, 14:51)Mygoo Wrote: Hi everyone !

i just notice that from the very last update extension for Arctic Zephyr reloaded (matrix), the OSD hide delay do not work anymore even if i chose 3 second delay.

do you notice this issue ?

tks for return Smile

Have a nice day.

I have mentioned this already here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3081322

It's already fixed on github Smile
Sorry for that !

tks for your quick answer

have a nice day
I've never been able to get the AutoTrailer function to work.  Always get an error, something along the lines of "...video unable to play...".  I haven't really needed the function in my setup, but now I'm curious.  What do I need to get AutoTrailer to work?  I have the IMDB Trailers add-on.
(2022-01-17, 17:49)djl0327 Wrote: I've never been able to get the AutoTrailer function to work.  Always get an error, something along the lines of "...video unable to play...".  I haven't really needed the function in my setup, but now I'm curious.  What do I need to get AutoTrailer to work?  I have the IMDB Trailers add-on.

Please enable extended debugging information in skin settings > Arctic Zephyr Reloaded > Debugging
After that, please make screenshots of all related things, e.g. the home menu or the viewtypes in the library, like the poster flix, that support auto trailers.
(2022-01-17, 11:21)beatmasterrs Wrote:

There are trailers in my nfo files but they’re not being played in Poster Flix view for the tv shows. Movies are still okay.
I am looking for a way to combine next up with continue watching for both movies and episodes. Unfortunately, emby helper does not have this option. Does anyone know of a solution?
(2022-01-17, 17:49)djl0327 Wrote: I've never been able to get the AutoTrailer function to work.  Always get an error, something along the lines of "...video unable to play...".  I haven't really needed the function in my setup, but now I'm curious.  What do I need to get AutoTrailer to work?  I have the IMDB Trailers add-on.

You need the YouTube addon for this.
  • 291(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11