• 37(current)
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator
Hello @spl147 ,
Ok very well but how do we do it, I do not understand too much?
Where does this feature in Kodi there are?
Help me please I'm lost there ...
cordially
(2021-11-30, 12:02)oracle7 Wrote: Hi, this plugin doesn't work on kodi 19.3, Kodi crash when i execute it

Same for me... Any idea? And i don't want to keep my artwork in a separate folder, that's totally illogical for me to create another directories while the set folder already exist...
HTPC - Nvidia Shield TV
Desktop - Homemade : 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-11600K @ 3.90GHz | 32GB | AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT | SSD 500Go + 750Go + HDD 500Go | --W10--
NAS - Synology DS414 : [2*8To WD Red Plus (Raid 1)] + [2*6To WD Red (Raid 1)]
KODI 19.3
You won't get much help without a Debug Log
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-12-27, 18:57)oracle7 Wrote: Hello @spl147 ,
Ok very well but how do we do it, I do not understand too much?
Where does this feature in Kodi there are?
Help me please I'm lost there ...
cordially

I just downloaded 19.3 and tried running the script on my local machine, couldn't see any issues. As Karellen said, could you please provide a debug log.
Hello, sorry for the delay in response, I had lost the possibility of reaching the Kodi files following an update of my shield...

When I launch the addon, kodi shuts down and I go back to the shield menu.
Here is the content of the log after clicking:
https://paste.kodi.tv/ravevijemo.kodi
HTPC - Nvidia Shield TV
Desktop - Homemade : 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-11600K @ 3.90GHz | 32GB | AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT | SSD 500Go + 750Go + HDD 500Go | --W10--
KODI 19.3
Is there a verbose mod that will show more informations in the log file?
HTPC - Nvidia Shield TV
KODI 19.3
(2022-02-24, 23:52)Levi59 Wrote: Is there a verbose mod that will show more informations in the log file?
If you set the log level to 2 it will give debug logging.
You can also add Component Logging for particular areas of Kodi.
See Debug Log
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks but it's already done. Seem like kodi crash without ERROR in the log when i execute the addon...
HTPC - Nvidia Shield TV
KODI 19.3
(2022-02-27, 00:25)Levi59 Wrote: Thanks but it's already done. Seem like kodi crash without ERROR in the log when i execute the addon...
Post the full log and someone might be able to spot the problem.
My Signature
Here the new log. I have only started kodi and run the addon (line 2402)...
HTPC - Nvidia Shield TV
KODI 19.3
(2022-02-27, 00:55)Levi59 Wrote: Here the new log
Thanks.

<useddsfanart>true</useddsfanart> was removed in v17

Change both of the following to 9999 to avoid resizing images when cached.
<fanartres>720</fanartres>
<imageres>1280</imageres>

Yea, I see what you mean, the crash happens too quickly for anything to be written to the log about the crash.
Maybe @trentf might know.
My Signature
To be honest I'm not sure what is going on there. Very weird to see nothing after addon startup and then a crash
The problem in Frodo however is it looks like the way images are loaded from the cache has changed. If the cached thumb doesn't match the source image, it isn't used. So when you first scan the movies into the database, artwork for the set will be assigned from one of the movies in the set. If that artwork is not updated.
This link is for the Movie Set Information folder, specificially... https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_set_information_folder which will guide you to setting up the folder.
You only need this if you are using local artwork.
Its pretty simple to set up. Just don't add the folder into one of your sources. Keep it separate.
(2022-02-27, 15:15)AlisAmber6Ff6 Wrote: The problem in Frodo however is it looks like the way images are loaded from the cache has changed. If the cached thumb doesn't match the source image, it isn't used. So when you first scan the movies into the database, artwork for the set will be assigned from one of the movies in the set. If that artwork is not updated.

I'm not on Frodo. I use the latests version of kodi (Matrix v19.3) and the addon. There is only a grey square for all the set in the skin, that's why i use the addon...
(2022-02-27, 15:17)AlisAmber6Ff6 Wrote: This link is for the Movie Set Information folder, specificially... https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_set_information_folder which will guide you to setting up the folder.
You only need this if you are using local artwork.
Its pretty simple to set up. Just don't add the folder into one of your sources. Keep it separate.

WHY create another directory with the artwork? I have 6To of movies with "Set name/movie name/ movie" file tree and "poster-fanart" in each set directory and "poster-fanart-..." in each movie directory. It's the NORMAL way to organize files. I don't want to create another file tree with duplicates files that will pollute my NAS.

Plus i manage my files manually, i don't use scrapper or export options of kodi and i don't want to have to check all the time countless directories to be certain to have removed all the files when i delete movies...
(2022-02-27, 01:22)Karellen Wrote: <useddsfanart>true</useddsfanart> was removed in v17

Change both of the following to 9999 to avoid resizing images when cached.
<fanartres>720</fanartres>
<imageres>1280</imageres>
Done thanks!
HTPC - Nvidia Shield TV
KODI 19.3
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Movie Set Artwork Automator6