• 307(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
(2022-03-08, 05:27)fspbrutus Wrote: Long time Aeon Nox guy here and I just recently found this amazing skin. Excellent work!

I have been playing with it a bit and wanted to make the font a bit larger and maybe show only 3 menu items at a time. That they don't have to scroll when the main menu item is larger than the defined spaces provided.
Example would be a menu for Favorites after changing the font size, it only shows favorit..then scrolls once highlighted the rest of the word.

If I could drop the amount of main menu items shown down to 3 and utilize the same amount of horizontal space as the 6 main menu items that are default, the entire word would show no matter what.

Is this possible to do? If so which xml would I look in please? Thank you for your time, help, and for putting together an amazingly versatile skin!

Shouldn't be a problem, please have a look at 1080i/Includes_Home.xml#L2349-L2546
@beatmasterrs Any plans on using icons instead of text for OSD when playing video?
(2022-03-08, 22:15)snyft Wrote: @beatmasterrs Any plans on using icons instead of text for OSD when playing video?

I just did a few tests. I think, i will try to implement this in the next few days.
I'm loving this skin, great job! I was always a fan of AZ in the past so it's nice to see such a good revival.

I was just wondering, should genre icons be working in the List view at the moment or is it a work in progress? They seem to show in the Thumbnails view ok, but the default List view only shows the folder icon.

Thanks!
I have discart enabled in all menus, and I have discart saved with my movies, on other skins I have it showing as well, but for some reason, I can't figure out how to get my discart to show on my OSD for any of my movies. 

Any ideas?
(2022-03-12, 12:12)AsparagusTrevor Wrote: I'm loving this skin, great job! I was always a fan of AZ in the past so it's nice to see such a good revival.

I was just wondering, should genre icons be working in the List view at the moment or is it a work in progress? They seem to show in the Thumbnails view ok, but the default List view only shows the folder icon.

Thanks!

Genre icons are just for square aspect for know, maybe i will implement this also for poster aspect, we will see Smile
(2022-03-13, 00:10)starslayer74 Wrote: I have discart enabled in all menus, and I have discart saved with my movies, on other skins I have it showing as well, but for some reason, I can't figure out how to get my discart to show on my OSD for any of my movies. 

Any ideas?

Have you enabled "discart" in osd settings?

watch gallery
Yes, I just went and double checked that. I'm at a loss. My OSD doesn't even look like your screenshot.
(2022-03-13, 02:53)starslayer74 Wrote: Yes, I just went and double checked that. I'm at a loss. My OSD doesn't even look like your screenshot.

What does your OSD look like? Maybe you could provide a screenhot/photo?

Can you see the disc in the video info dialog in the extended info tab like this?

@beatmasterrs FYI more item on favourites widget don't works.
(tested with latest official AZR 1.1.68)

open this :

must be :

this issue was already fixed some time ago :

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...3d67a3e75b
Thank you for pointing this out. Due to changes in overrides.xml the check for widgettype/target was obsolet. Target is now correctly set in overrides.xml. It's required to re set the favourites widget (remove/add) got get that working correctly Smile
(2022-03-13, 20:48)beatmasterrs Wrote: Thank you for pointing this out. Due to changes in overrides.xml the check for widgettype/target was obsolet. Target is now correctly set in overrides.xml. It's required to re set the favourites widget (remove/add) got get that working correctly Smile

Thanks to point me in the right way.
All works fine now Smile
Hi,

Still enjoying this skin very much!
However, for some reason my kodi sometimes crashes on startup and I'm trying to find the issue. This doesn't happen with the default kodi skin.

I noticed some warnings about unsupported control types in home.xml and some other errors. The log was captured after the crash.

Here's my LOG

Can someone give me a sanity check on these lines?

A different kind of question: I've enabled imdb trailers and installed the addon. I can play trailers from the addon itself. But when I click on trailer from inside the movie information panel then the addon says it can find no trailers at all.

Cannot find anything about the imdb trailers issue in the logs.

Thanks for reading and I hope someone can point me in the right direction to help me solve my issues.
(2022-03-20, 02:11)Archimedes Wrote: Hi,

Still enjoying this skin very much!
However, for some reason my kodi sometimes crashes on startup and I'm trying to find the issue. This doesn't happen with the default kodi skin.
I noticed some warnings about unsupported control types in home.xml and some other errors. The log was captured after the crash.
Here's my LOG

A crash-log or/and old.log is required, to say anything. This does not mean, it's skin related.

(2022-03-20, 02:11)Archimedes Wrote: A different kind of question: I've enabled imdb trailers and installed the addon. I can play trailers from the addon itself. But when I click on trailer from inside the movie information panel then the addon says it can find no trailers at all.
Cannot find anything about the imdb trailers issue in the logs.
Thanks for reading and I hope someone can point me in the right direction to help me solve my issues.

I was able to reproduce the issue you have. For me, the "the movie database python" scraper does not scrape the correct imdb id and also the id seems to have the wrong format:

19913 instead of tt1022603

With that, the imdb trailers addon cant find any trailer...
Thanks for your insights even though my issues are not confirmed to be skin related (yet?) I had already updated my log paste with the crash log.

Forgive me if I'm mistaken but the old log should not be relevant?
The old log contains a successful session of Kodi and the new log contains the crashed session?

Regarding imdb trailers, I'll see what I can do to fix this. Might switch to a different scraper.
  • 307(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11