• 310(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Another question, any way to show detailed info during playback without need pause/up key?
(2022-03-28, 17:23)aerik Wrote: Another question, any way to show detailed info during playback without need pause/up key?

What about pressing "i" Info on your remote/keyboard?
(2022-03-28, 20:43)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-03-28, 17:23)aerik Wrote: Another question, any way to show detailed info during playback without need pause/up key?

What about pressing "i" Info on your remote/keyboard?

My remote control doesn't have "i", unfortunately
Is there anyway to have the controls work when a video is playing, and information is up on the screen? I use RandomTV to play random episodes of my favorite shows, but there are a handful of episodes I'm not that fond of, if I wait until the title of the episode is show it can be a 45 second wait, and if 2-3 of those episodes line up back to back, I have to wait a few minutes at times. If I press information, I can see the episode title, but I do not have any controls over playback.
(2022-03-28, 22:06)piercedfreak Wrote: Is there anyway to have the controls work when a video is playing, and information is up on the screen? I use RandomTV to play random episodes of my favorite shows, but there are a handful of episodes I'm not that fond of, if I wait until the title of the episode is show it can be a 45 second wait, and if 2-3 of those episodes line up back to back, I have to wait a few minutes at times. If I press information, I can see the episode title, but I do not have any controls over playback.

Why not open the OSD? Even if Info is shown, the OSD buttons can be used.
@beatmasterrs 
It is a proposal for "DialogFavourites".
I wanted something more user-friendly and something who fit with others view AZR.
I have make this for my need  :

before : 

after :

code : https://github.com/Nanomani/skin.arctic....7ba0dd1a43
zip : https://github.com/Nanomani/skin.arctic....urites.zip

if it can give some ideas
no asking here just pleasure to sharing Smile
Is it possible to Preset default  VIEW will be for the series list and Preset default VIEW the list of episodes in the series?
(2022-03-29, 19:18)amshpitz Wrote: Is it possible to Preset default  VIEW will be for the series list and Preset default VIEW the list of episodes in the series?

You could try the "Enable forced views (experimental)" option in skin settings > extras. After that you can lock a view to a viewtype in the view options. For me, this works mostly. Thats why, it's an experimental feature
Thank you for this skin, a true work of art. I was just wondering, what do the "alternate status-overlays" and "alternate case" settings do in the Furniture settings menu? Thank you very much!
No questions,
I'd just like to say, I've been using this skin since Saturday, and it does everything I want it to do. Thank you very much!
(2022-03-29, 22:33)Chalklands Wrote: No questions,
I'd just like to say, I've been using this skin since Saturday, and it does everything I want it to do. Thank you very much!

Nice to hear Smile if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
(2022-03-29, 20:57)ambulancePilot Wrote: "alternate status-overlays"

Thats a deprecated option for the poster-wall view.

(2022-03-29, 20:57)ambulancePilot Wrote: "alternate case"

Thats an option for cd cases in fanart and modern fanart views.
(2022-03-29, 10:00)Nanomani Wrote: @beatmasterrs 
It is a proposal for "DialogFavourites".
I wanted something more user-friendly and something who fit with others view AZR.
I have make this for my need  :

before : 

after :

code : https://github.com/Nanomani/skin.arctic....7ba0dd1a43
zip : https://github.com/Nanomani/skin.arctic....urites.zip

if it can give some ideas
no asking here just pleasure to sharing Smile

Thanks for your suggestions Smile Since the Favorites dialog doesn't contain any extended information and imho it's only something like a watch list, i think it's okay, if it's displayed as a dialog. Also, it doesn't always fit with the borders if you have different aspect ratios, like in your screenshot.
(2022-03-30, 09:16)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-03-29, 20:57)ambulancePilot Wrote: "alternate status-overlays"

Thats a deprecated option for the poster-wall view.
(2022-03-29, 20:57)ambulancePilot Wrote: "alternate case"

Thats an option for cd cases in fanart and modern fanart views.

Thank you very much for the clarification. I just love this skin. On a FS 4K Max, it's the perfect blend of beauty and speed. Arctic Horizon was what I used before this and although it's very nice looking, it's also very heavy. I feel like you have found the balance for my particular device.
That's the one Wink
  • 310(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11