• 320(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
I have PVR Artwork installed. If I open the information window on a show/movie it successfully changes the thumbnail to one from tmdb.

There is a context menu that shows up in the guide/channels called Artwork Options which allows me to auto or manual scrape the show/movie.  This is successfully grabbing the metadata. However, the only artwork that shows up in the skin is fanart on the info dialog screen in my previous post.

Also I see two different settings.  Which one is the correct version. The latter is accessed from the context menu item labelled Artwork Options. 

Edit: My Bad.  I didn't notice the new option in settings that I had to enable. Works great in the guide and channel listing.  When playing a TV channel and brining up the info dialog does not produce any artwork.
I seem to have found the issue.  If the OSD view is set to Reloaded it does not work.  Everything works as expected with OSD set to Standard.
(2022-06-28, 05:25)htpcmac Wrote: I seem to have found the issue.  If the OSD view is set to Reloaded it does not work.  Everything works as expected with OSD set to Standard.

Could you please provide screenshots?
Unfortunately I can't, anymore.

I must have messed with something else and know it no longer works in either OSD. When it was working the TV Station name was replaced by the show name and the logo was replaced by fanart.

If I change the channels up and down the artwork briefly, and I mean 1s, appears before it goes away.

You can even see the previous screenshot was just taken when it switched back.

(2022-06-28, 16:32)htpcmac Wrote: If I change the channels up and down the artwork briefly, and I mean 1s, appears before it goes away.

You can even see the previous screenshot was just taken when it switched back.

Maybe @kalle2000 can help?
I am not sure if it is pvr artwork that is at fault

PVR Artwork does a successful call 
[script.module.pvr.artwork] fetch data from cache: script.module.pvr.artwork.1.0.9.the carbonaro effect

But right after the metadatautils searches for the tv network as the 'name' and overrides it.
script.module.metadatautils --> get_pvr_artwork - return data from cache - pvr_artwork.the carbonaro effect.usa: tru tv

I can't find where this module is to disable it for testing.
(2022-06-27, 21:36)htpcmac Wrote: I have PVR Artwork installed. If I open the information window on a show/movie it successfully changes the thumbnail to one from tmdb.

There is a context menu that shows up in the guide/channels called Artwork Options which allows me to auto or manual scrape the show/movie.  This is successfully grabbing the metadata. However, the only artwork that shows up in the skin is fanart on the info dialog screen in my previous post.

Also I see two different settings.  Which one is the correct version. The latter is accessed from the context menu item labelled Artwork Options. 

Edit: My Bad.  I didn't notice the new option in settings that I had to enable. Works great in the guide and channel listing.  When playing a TV channel and brining up the info dialog does not produce any artwork.
I do not use Reloaded OSD - maybe I have not put the required code into that section. I will look into that in the next few days and come back
Hi, I just started using this skin today with my new kodi set up. Im having issues with the customisation settings. If i custom configure any of the Home Menu widgets it causes the home menu to become blank. I still can click on the TV shows widget and see all my content but im missing all the recently watched and top rated shows stuff on the home page. Is it a setting ive missed or a bug? Im using Jellyfin for metadata and Jellyfin for Kodi plugin to sync the content. sorry im new to all this and im sure ive missed something important but i cant find a solution on google.

Hi, i just started using this skin today and its great. Looks awesome but, im having issues with the home menu configuration. When i change anything to do with the home menu the home page becomes blank and is missing the continue watching and top rated stuff you see on the home page. Even if i just change the name of a widget to like Watchlist1 it messes it all up. The content is still accessable from the Home Menu widget. I tried restarting the skin and rebooting the system but it doesnt work its still blank. Unless i uninstall and delete the settings it doesnt change, obviously if i delete the settings then im back to square 1 with no customisation. Im using Jellyfin for metadata and Jellyfin to Kodi plugin to sync content. Im sure ive just missed something but im new to all this and cant see a obvious fix in the settings.
(2022-07-04, 19:41)Gaffers2277 Wrote: Hi, I just started using this skin today with my new kodi set up. Im having issues with the customisation settings. If i custom configure any of the Home Menu widgets it causes the home menu to become blank. I still can click on the TV shows widget and see all my content but im missing all the recently watched and top rated shows stuff on the home page. Is it a setting ive missed or a bug? Im using Jellyfin for metadata and Jellyfin for Kodi plugin to sync the content. sorry im new to all this and im sure ive missed something important but i cant find a solution on google.

If I saw this correctly, this is the FTv skin you are using. Your question is better addressed in the related forum section. https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=279
(2022-06-28, 05:25)htpcmac Wrote: I seem to have found the issue.  If the OSD view is set to Reloaded it does not work.  Everything works as expected with OSD set to Standard.
Can you try the new version from github? PVR artwork is supposed to be fixed for OSD Reloaded.
Love the skin! It would be perfect for me if I could remove the show ratings from the List view (6.3, 7.2, etc.) on the far right of the screen. I have everything for ratings in settings turned off so I'm sure this is something more complicated or else it would be an option in settings. I also know this is Kodi and there are some smart people here so someone must know a way. Could someone please help me with this?
(2022-07-12, 12:41)Baubas Wrote: Love the skin! It would be perfect for me if I could remove the show ratings from the List view (6.3, 7.2, etc.) on the far right of the screen. I have everything for ratings in settings turned off so I'm sure this is something more complicated or else it would be an option in settings. I also know this is Kodi and there are some smart people here so someone must know a way. Could someone please help me with this?

Not sure if it is the best way but comment this line in "View_50_List.xml" make the job :

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...#L667-L679

and

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...#L742-L754

(2022-07-12, 13:11)Nanomani Wrote:
(2022-07-12, 12:41)Baubas Wrote: Love the skin! It would be perfect for me if I could remove the show ratings from the List view (6.3, 7.2, etc.) on the far right of the screen. I have everything for ratings in settings turned off so I'm sure this is something more complicated or else it would be an option in settings. I also know this is Kodi and there are some smart people here so someone must know a way. Could someone please help me with this?

Not sure if it is the best way but comment this line in "View_50_List.xml" make the job :

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...#L667-L679

and

https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...#L742-L754
@Nanomani @Baubas 

I've made a PR for this. The new option "Ratings" is available in the view options. Zip file: https://github.com/beatmasterRS/skin.arc...tch-10.zip

Please test and let me know, if it works for you, thanks.
  • 320(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11