• 56(current)
Release Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]
(2022-07-04, 12:32)Varstahl Wrote:
Quote:Hi, thanks for the help, I think I was able to do it
asixofihex.kodi (paste)
I'm waiting for a possible solution
Quote:ERROR <general>: AddOnLog: inputstream.adaptive: Unable to find license;hdcpEnforcementResolutionPixels in JSON string
ERROR <general>: AddOnLog: inputstream.adaptive: Initialize failed (SingleSampleDecrypter)
DEBUG <general>: AddOnLog: inputstream.adaptive: Session::~Session()
DEBUG <general>: AddOnLog: inputstream.adaptive: WVDecrypter destructed
Looks like a Widevine error. If you're using android then you should go to InputStream.Adaptive settings, and enable "HDCP Override", this offloads the decryption to the android device itself and should let you play everything.

Thanks for the reply. I did what you told me but the problem is not solved, I keep getting the same message. Take another log to see if you could see another problem there.
https://paste.kodi.tv/ibewevopip.kodi
(2022-07-04, 19:21)Wagg Wrote: US. Worked before. I think is new to the latest Amazon plug in update after I re-logged in for 4k support.

On the bright side 4k/HDR support works well.
@Varstahl I can confirm Freevee playback has stopped working for me too, in the UK in my case.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2022-07-05, 12:29)Dangelus Wrote:
(2022-07-04, 19:21)Wagg Wrote: US. Worked before. I think is new to the latest Amazon plug in update after I re-logged in for 4k support.

@Varstahl I can confirm Freevee playback has stopped working for me too, in the UK in my case.
Same here. Before the original post about this, I thought I'd seen this happen, but because the show I was mainly watching on Freevee ended, I hadn't really been using it, so wasn't sure.

After seeing the posts, it's taken me a little while to try again, but I get the same error about it being unavailable in my country (the UK), though it plays fine on my phone. I hadn't tried playing any Freevee content since they switched to that branding, so I couldn't say whether it was that or something else. I relogged in recently after seeing the posts about that and getting 4k working, which does indeed now work fine on my Shield TV.
About Freevee, I can't really help because I don't have a foreign amazon subscription. Could you try manually reverting from a previous version and check that Freevee works with that? Direct links: Matrix, Leia.

As for @Gustav096:
Code:
inputstream.adaptive: Unable to find license;hdcpEnforcementResolutionPixels in JSON string
Same problem. But that's device specific and goes outside the addon itself, can't help you much there.
I upgraded to 0.9.5 from 0.9.5 beta3 on my nvidia shield.  I logged out and back in to register the device and 4k is working, which is fantastic.  Now I am having trouble with the default audio language, though.  For Kodi interface settings I have tried 'English' and 'English(US)'.  For Kodi player settings I have tried 'English', 'English(US)', and 'User Interface Language'.  However, the video is always defaulting to the first audio channel alphabetically.  So for example when I play "The Terminal List" it defaults to ara and when I play "The Boys - Season 3" it defaults to cze.  I've tested it in a Windows Kodi install and with interface and playback languages set to 'English' it is defaulting to the English audio channel on the Windows install.  Of course, 4k is not an option in Windows, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I haven't seen anyone else posting about these issues, so it may be unique to something in my configuration.  Here's a link to a debug log.  Starting playback for "The Terminal List" with audio defaulting to ara, then starting playback for "The Boys", with audio defaulting to cze (accidentally) toggling the cze audio, then selecting "English - US".  If it adds any clues, in Windows it shows the audio channel as English, but on the shield it lists it as "English - US"
https://paste.kodi.tv/onuqumanar.kodi
I'm using this add on on my Android tablet. Is it possible to get 4K working on an Android tablet? I changed many settings but nothing worked.
(2022-07-16, 12:53)knappster Wrote: However, the video is always defaulting to the first audio channel alphabetically.  So for example when I play "The Terminal List" it defaults to ara and when I play "The Boys - Season 3" it defaults to cze.
[...]
I haven't seen anyone else posting about these issues, so it may be unique to something in my configuration.

I have the same issue on my Shield. Show starting with Czech audio or sometimes German (f.e. Wheel of Time).
(2022-07-17, 11:56)MrMagic Wrote:
(2022-07-16, 12:53)knappster Wrote: However, the video is always defaulting to the first audio channel alphabetically.  So for example when I play "The Terminal List" it defaults to ara and when I play "The Boys - Season 3" it defaults to cze.
[...]
I haven't seen anyone else posting about these issues, so it may be unique to something in my configuration.

I have the same issue on my Shield. Show starting with Czech audio or sometimes German (f.e. Wheel of Time).

I think this is a known issue - https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/issues/122
(2022-07-17, 19:55)Kravatak76 Wrote:
(2022-07-17, 11:56)MrMagic Wrote:
[...]

Thanks for the response, but I believe this was only the case if set to Original Language in the Kodi Player settings. For me it is set to English. I don't recall having any issues with the audio stream selection prior to 0.9.5. At least I can still select the English audio after starting the video.
(2022-07-18, 01:46)knappster Wrote:
(2022-07-17, 11:56)MrMagic Wrote: I have the same issue on my Shield. Show starting with Czech audio or sometimes German (f.e. Wheel of Time).

Thanks for the response, but I believe this was only the case if set to Original Language in the Kodi Player settings. For me it is set to English. I don't recall having any issues with the audio stream selection prior to 0.9.5. At least I can still select the English audio after starting the video.

Yes previous to the latest release the "fix" was to set your language in Kodi settings but I have also noticed that with the latest release that this no longer works.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2022-07-18, 01:46)knappster Wrote:
(2022-07-17, 11:56)MrMagic Wrote: I have the same issue on my Shield. Show starting with Czech audio or sometimes German (f.e. Wheel of Time).

I understand, I solved this with regard to other addons, and setting kodi to the original language with regard to the following corresponding subtitles was the best solution. That's why this setting unfortunately doesn't work on the only PrimeVideo addon because it doesn't select the original track... because none is marked like that and that's the subject of the error. Another case is when someone wants everything in English...
Quick update: This may just be my use case, but I now have it defaulting to English audio streams by disabling the option for "Proxy MPD alteration" in the addon General options. This link is not specific to our issue, but it seems the option was introduced years ago to fix similar issues:

https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/issues/164
(2022-07-30, 13:15)knappster Wrote: Quick update: This may just be my use case, but I now have it defaulting to English audio streams by disabling the option for "Proxy MPD alteration" in the addon General options. This link is not specific to our issue, but it seems the option was introduced years ago to fix similar issues:

https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/issues/164

I tried this option disabled and the addon still selects the first audio stream...
Hello I have a problem.. don't login!
I don't understand!
(2022-07-05, 12:29)Dangelus Wrote:

Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 = Android 11
Language: German
amazon.de
UHD 4K + HDR or Dolby Vision = OK
Here the Feevee movies/series work without problems...after inserting this PR FIX from StollD.

https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/pull/641
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amazon VOD [plugin.video.amazon[vod|-test]]2