• 322(current)
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded
Hello,
   First of all thanks for @beatmasterrs for maintaining this amazing skin. I would like to report an issue that I'm encountring on a fresh installation of LibreELEC 10.0.2 on RPi 3B.
   After the installation I have installed "Arctic Zephyr | Reloaded" from the official Kodi repo, and the issue is flickering of trailers played from youtube when you stop on a movie poster in the widget, Here is a video example:

I also have the LOG here after enabling debugging and re-creating the issue again. http://ix.io/44Wi
   When the problem happens trying to play the trailer of "The Iron Giant" as an example -The source of the trailer is youtube-, sometimes it only plays sound sometimes it is video with sound but with constant flickering as you can see above. Every thing is OK once I switch to full screen trailer.
Here is my player settings:
The problem also happens when you for example preview a channle on live tv in the channel list before switching to it with full screen, I mean when it is in a small window on the left. It is also worthy to mention that I have tried "Titan BINGIE MOD" skin and the same problem happens.
I have tried different LEDs with Different cables as well to try to eliminate hardware as a source of the problem.
Any Ideas?
Thanks in advance

P.S: Sorry for recording the video that way as I don't know how to do it in kodi. I only know how to take screen shots. If there is a way to record the screen kindly share it with me.

Regards
(2022-07-20, 16:25)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-07-19, 19:21)Chalklands Wrote: ImageHi,
Screenshot link:

https://imgur.com/SPgDB4V

ThanksImage

Did you make the changes, i've mentioned before? Kodi restartet?
I don't think it worked properly, but I've re imported it.
I've found out what the problem was and fixed it:
A few weeks ago I had a network issue and for some reason the address of my laptop (where I have my libraries) changed from xxx.xxx.0.11 to xxx.xxx.0.10. I changed all the links in Kodi, but for some reason the Artist information was still pointing to 0.11 although I'd changed it to 0.10. Anyhow, I changed the custom location in the Artist Slideshow addon and all seems to be working fine now. Not sure why it was working fine in other skins. Anyway, thanks for your help with this.
I have a couple of other questions:

1. Is there a setting to have the Music OSD permanently displayed at the bottom of the screen? I've set the global 'Auto close OSD after delay (in seconds)' to off, but it still disappears.

2. Back to radio: Playing around with Titan Bingie, I see that when playing radio streams in the OSD, it shows album cover art where available:

Is there a setting to enable that in this skin? I presume it is downloaded along with artist bio, fanart etc?
(2022-07-21, 02:26)Softlander Wrote: Hello,
   First of all thanks for @beatmasterrs for maintaining this amazing skin. I would like to report an issue that I'm encountring on a fresh installation of LibreELEC 10.0.2 on RPi 3B.
   After the installation I have installed "Arctic Zephyr | Reloaded" from the official Kodi repo, and the issue is flickering of trailers played from youtube when you stop on a movie poster in the widget, Here is a video example:

I also have the LOG here after enabling debugging and re-creating the issue again. http://ix.io/44Wi
   When the problem happens trying to play the trailer of "The Iron Giant" as an example -The source of the trailer is youtube-, sometimes it only plays sound sometimes it is video with sound but with constant flickering as you can see above. Every thing is OK once I switch to full screen trailer.
Here is my player settings:

The problem also happens when you for example preview a channle on live tv in the channel list before switching to it with full screen, I mean when it is in a small window on the left. It is also worthy to mention that I have tried "Titan BINGIE MOD" skin and the same problem happens.
I have tried different LEDs with Different cables as well to try to eliminate hardware as a source of the problem.
Any Ideas?
Thanks in advance

P.S: Sorry for recording the video that way as I don't know how to do it in kodi. I only know how to take screen shots. If there is a way to record the screen kindly share it with me.

Regards

Thanks for your detailed report. Sound like a kodi/hardware/os issue, scince this is also present on an other skin. Sorry, but i cant help you with this.
(2022-07-21, 14:06)beatmasterrs Wrote: Thanks for your detailed report. Sound like a kodi/hardware/os issue, scince this is also present on an other skin. Sorry, but i cant help you with this.
Thank you for your quick reply. Do have any suggestions where I should ask for help about this issue?

Regards
(2022-07-21, 11:55)Chalklands Wrote: I have a couple of other questions:

1. Is there a setting to have the Music OSD permanently displayed at the bottom of the screen? I've set the global 'Auto close OSD after delay (in seconds)' to off, but it still disappears.

2. Back to radio: Playing around with Titan Bingie, I see that when playing radio streams in the OSD, it shows album cover art where available:

Is there a setting to enable that in this skin? I presume it is downloaded along with artist bio, fanart etc?

2.: I've checked the issue, you have mentioned with two different radio stations in titan bingie mod skin and there is also the same behaviour as in AZ:R. Maybe the info comes from skin helper service addon, which i have not installed, but i dont know, sorry.

1.: If you mean the music info: (trackname, artist, time) After starting a track, press "i" for info. Stop the track. After that, the info should be shown when starting music/radio and should be present all the time. The music-OSD is the one, thats always on the left side.
(2022-07-21, 14:16)Softlander Wrote:
(2022-07-21, 14:06)beatmasterrs Wrote: Thanks for your detailed report. Sound like a kodi/hardware/os issue, scince this is also present on an other skin. Sorry, but i cant help you with this.
Thank you for your quick reply. Do have any suggestions where I should ask for help about this issue?

Regards

I think the videos support forum is the right one: https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=264
(2022-07-21, 14:17)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-07-21, 11:55)Chalklands Wrote: I have a couple of other questions:

2.: I've checked the issue, you have mentioned with two different radio stations in titan bingie mod skin and there is also the same behaviour as in AZ:R. Maybe the info comes from skin helper service addon, which i have not installed, but i dont know, sorry.

1.: If you mean the music info: (trackname, artist, time) After starting a track, press "i" for info. Stop the track. After that, the info should be shown when starting music/radio and should be present all the time. The music-OSD is the one, thats always on the left side.
Thank you for your quick reply. Re 1. The 'i' button is a long press on the play/pause on the Nvidia Shield TV remote if anybody interested wants to know.
(2022-06-07, 09:21)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2022-06-07, 02:33)Deihmos Wrote: Anyone experience this issue with the progress indicator being wrong? I have seen it happen on several cases. See an attached expample. I am 2 minutes into a recording but it appears as if I am almost 50% into it. I can only correct it by restarting kodi and it only happens with this skin.

I will try to reproduce the issue, you have. Does it only happen with recorded videos? What steps I need to do? Only start a video?
It has something to do with live tv viewing or watching recordings. It always happens when I watch recordings that are in progress. The progress bar gets stuck and the only way to fix it is to restart kodi.

Edit - The issue appears to be how the skin handles timeshift. It always messes it up. The skin does not have a pvr timeshift indicator like the default skin.
Hello Smile I'm sorry if it's a bit pointless. Is it possible or will it be possible to go to your own category (Movies, Series, etc.) and then show pictures from them and not a mix?
(2022-07-23, 10:21)Csabi1984 Wrote: Hello Smile I'm sorry if it's a bit pointless. Is it possible or will it be possible to go to your own category (Movies, Series, etc.) and then show pictures from them and not a mix?

What do you mean with pictures instead a mix? How your current screen looks like?
Interesting. I've known about "i" for a long time but didn't know long-pressing in Shield does the same thing. I used my harmony remote to map an Info button, seems I didn't have to!
hi,thank you for perfect skin. I am not good in English and I am new. I have issue about medias flags and rating not to shown on widget , but when playing the file medias flags is shown perfectly. How can I do please.
(2022-07-26, 10:07)infinitysb Wrote: hi,thank you for perfect skin. I am not good in English and I am new. I have issue about medias flags and rating not to shown on widget , but when playing the file medias flags is shown perfectly. How can I do please.

The only way, to have icons/flags in widgets, is to switch to one of the vertical multi widgets layouts:

Maybe it is required to enable the option in skin settings > home > show media flags. If you have any further questions, please let me know Smile
thank you for your reply, I have setting both of your comments, but the same
  • 322(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr - Reloaded11