• 57(current)
Release Disney+
(2022-07-31, 22:38)matthuisman Wrote: What Kodi version are you using?
I suspect Kodi 20... Which is alpha
If I recall, the next version of Inputstream Adaptive for Kodi 20 should fix your subtitle issue

@matthuisman I have the latest version of Kodi 20 (Kodinerds from 7/15) but a newer version went out today. And Inputstream Adaptive I have the fix that fixed the problem with shifting the subtitles by 3s, but I'm not sure if by chance this new bug appeared since then.
How do you integrate this addon to show up in tv guide?
You don't - Disney+ is all VOD.
Guide is for live?
(2022-06-10, 23:39)matthuisman Wrote: @CALLiSTER
Disney+ default subtitle setting will only work if kodi subtitle language setting is set to "Original Language"
If you have this set to Spanish - then it will ignore what my add-on sets as original and Kodi doesnt know different between es-ES and es-419 so probably just choosing the first with es.

Solution
1) Change kodis subtitle language to "Original language"
or
2) Keep kodis subtitle language as Spanish and change Disney+ addon settings > playback > subtitle allow list > !es-419 (the ! is required)
   this will make the add-on keep all subtitle languages that are not es-419 and therefore kodi should pick correct remaining es-es
   You'll need at least v0.52.8 of Slyguy Common for above to work
Hi @matthuisman . Congratulations for your amazing work on Disney+ and Star+ add on. It's very very useful for Kodi users.

I have a problem: I cannot set the default AUDIO language to "Spanish - Español (Latinoamericano)". 
My KODI default language is ENGLISH. The KODI "preferred audio language" setting is "Original language". The KODI "prefer default audio streams" is disabled.
On Disney+ addon side, in setting default audio I've tried "español", "spanish", "latinoamericano" "*español*", etc. but it ALWAYS choose "english" audio language. Not even the Spanish (from spain) audio. 
Any clue what I'm doing wrong?
Note: If I set the KODI preferred audio language to spanish, Disney+ will choose Spanish (from Spain) and not the alternate "latinoamericano", the one that I want.

Thank's in advance.
please read a few pages back. It has been discussed a lot.

In Disney+ setting, use default audio to es-419
(2022-08-08, 02:52)matthuisman Wrote: please read a few pages back. It has been discussed a lot.

Thank's for answering. I've read the thread (of course I could mistake some post) but still my audio is STUCK to ENGLISH.
I've tried "es-419", and just "es" for "default audio" but the videos always are played in ENGLISH default. I also restart KODI after changes, just in case... but no luck.
(2022-08-08, 04:38)piken Wrote:
(2022-08-08, 02:52)matthuisman Wrote: please read a few pages back. It has been discussed a lot.

Thank's for answering. I've read the thread (of course I could mistake some post) but still my audio is STUCK to ENGLISH.
I've tried "es-419", and just "es" for "default audio" but the videos always are played in ENGLISH default. I also restart KODI after changes, just in case... but no luck.
Update: If I write "es-419" in Audio Allow List, it works and the video is played in Español latinoamericano language. But now that's the only language I can choose (I can't manually choose English).
My particular situation is I want my son watch videos in ESPAÑOL LATINOAMARICANO, but I prefer to watch them in original (mostly english language). And I want to set default de ESPAÑOL LATINOAMERICANO so my son can watch the videos easily rather than chaging languages.
Kodi Settings > Player > Language > Preferred audio language > Media Default
Disney+ > Settings > Playback > Default Audi > es-419
(2022-08-08, 08:03)matthuisman Wrote: Kodi Settings > Player > Language > Preferred audio language > Media Default
Disney+ > Settings > Playback > Default Audi > es-419
It worked! Thank's a lot.
Just wanted to say thank you for this add-on. Works brilliantly on my Nvidia Shield Pro using Maven Kodi 19.4

Finally can watch using correct framerates. 👍🏾

Works and looks great with Arctic Horizon 2
Hi there,
I have tablet with L3 license. I've been searching about 30 days to get 1080p on streaming platforms but I haven't found a solution so far. 
I tried to your plugin but i can get max. 720p resolution same as Disney+ offical app. Is there ANY way to get 1080p on streaming platforms?

Also I worked about getting 1080p on Disney+ with PC too but i fail it again. Sad I tried Browser, Windows app and Kodi, never get 1080p resolution. 

Could you please please help me? Thank you very much.
Not possible as far as I know. Disney limits it
Your best to ask them if it's possible
@starslayer74  @matthuisman 
i had this issue and got the same logs on fire tv, i had to un-check "Don't use secure decoder if possible" in the Expert tab of Inputstream Adaptive settings, this fixed the issue for me
(2022-01-09, 18:57)starslayer74 Wrote:
(2022-01-09, 02:03)matthuisman Wrote: Do what you did last time to fix it?

I never got it working last time either.

@starslayer74 @matthuisman 
i had this issue and got the same logs on fire tv, i had to un-check "Don't use secure decoder if possible" in the Expert tab of Inputstream Adaptive settings, this fixed the issue for me
No matter what I do I can get this working properly.

Running Kodi 19.4 on firestick 4k on an LG Oled.. Every time I play something on Disney I just get a black screen with no audio. Kodi says the show is playing but just a black stream

Very occasionally it will play something but next time I try just black screen.

Messed with inputstream settings but nothing seems to work.

Any suggestions
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disney+13