• 100(current)
Release YouTube
(2022-08-28, 18:07)elyaz Wrote: Here are the logs when I launch a youtube video: fowofowiqa.kodi (paste)

Here are the debug logs: https://paste.kodi.tv/ajutiqiziw.kodi
(2022-08-28, 18:36)elyaz Wrote:
Quote:Here are the logs when I launch a youtube video: fowofowiqa.kodi (paste)
Here are the debug logs: ajutiqiziw.kodi (paste)

Well I managed to fix it by.... enabling IPv6!

That gave me a hint:
Code:

DEBUG: Curl:: Debug - TEXT: Hostname rr10---sn-4gxx-hgns.googlevideo.com was found in DNS cache
DEBUG: Curl:: Debug - TEXT:   Trying 64.15.118.23...
DEBUG: Curl:: Debug - TEXT: TCP_NODELAY set
DEBUG: Curl:: Debug - TEXT: connect to 64.15.118.23 port 443 failed: No route to host
DEBUG: Curl:: Debug - TEXT: Failed to connect to rr10---sn-4gxx-hgns.googlevideo.com port 443: No route to host
DEBUG: Curl:: Debug - TEXT: Closing connection 1

I tired to change the IPv4 DNS servers but without success.
Just enabling IPv6 makes everything working now!

Hope this could help others.
(2022-07-30, 18:19)doctorjames Wrote:
(2022-07-30, 10:23)graham23s Wrote: A strange thing started happening yesterday, a lot of videos say "This app cannot play this content ..." on Matrix/Kodi 19 the day before it was all playing fine is there an issue?

This is the one: https://support.google.com/youtube/answe...0?hl=en-GB
Same thing has happened to me. That support link is interesting: I wonder if it's related to our tokens getting blocked, or if there's been an API change? I'll try making a new token when I get time later.

New tokens worked initially but were then blocked after a day or two. It seems like it's a change to the request parameters on google's end: https://github.com/TeamNewPipe/NewPipe/issues/8713 so this plugin will need updating eventually for everyone.
"Not really. Playback has been flawless. Are you sure your device is connecting to the internet, seems the URLs are not being resolved."

I was late. Glad you sorted it out.
Edit: Starter working again on its own 10 hours later. Must have been s Google problem.

Is “My Subscriptions” not working for anyone else? Just loads an unpopulated page. Everything else works, I can search for a video and it plays just “My Subscriptions” isn’t showing anything. Problem ongoing for 4 hours now. Creating new API keys gave same result. Will take a look at logs in the morning if anything sticks out. Thanks
"We won't tell you what to do, not to do or how to use our software." -DarrenHill
Everything just fine here. Disable the addon, Try go to /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.youtube/kodion and delete the databases, re-enable addon, they should be rebuilt again. that solved a bunch of problems in the past for me. Let us know.
(2022-09-04, 07:52)neo_ Wrote: Edit: Starter working again on its own 10 hours later. Must have been s Google problem.

Is “My Subscriptions” not working for anyone else? Just loads an unpopulated page. Everything else works, I can search for a video and it plays just “My Subscriptions” isn’t showing anything. Problem ongoing for 4 hours now. Creating new API keys gave same result. Will take a look at logs in the morning if anything sticks out. Thanks

I find this happens to me from time to time. Restarting my router usually fixes it, which is odd since every other internet connection on all my my devices works fine when this happens, only "My Subscriptions" is affected. I thought it was something messing up in my pfSense router, but I just had it happen at my summer cottage in Newfoundland which uses the ISP router/modem.
(2022-09-05, 17:56)arsMOBILIS Wrote:
(2022-09-04, 07:52)neo_ Wrote: Edit: Starter working again on its own 10 hours later. Must have been s Google problem.

I find this happens to me from time to time. Restarting my router usually fixes it, which is odd since every other internet connection on all my my devices works fine when this happens, only "My Subscriptions" is affected. I thought it was something messing up in my pfSense router, but I just had it happen at my summer cottage in Newfoundland which uses the ISP router/modem.
That makes me wonder if your IP address is changing when you reboot the modem and hence Youtube is limiting the way "My Subscriptions" is scraped together.
When using MPEG-Dash for live streams the video will start but will quickly pause and the buffer icon will stay on screen. If I skip back the video will play fine up until the point it reaches the previous live point. Don't know when this behaviour started as it used to work fine, using V20 on Android TV.

Live streams work as expected with MPEG-Dash disabled.
Youtube addon Version 6.8.18+Matrix.1
Kodi Coreelec 19.5 Matrix nightly on khadas vim3

Hello, what could be the reason why I am able to stream youtube videos in 2160p (mpd, vp9) and 720p (mp4, h.264) and lower, but not at 1080p?

Use mpeg-dash is activated.
Inputstream adaptive is set to:
Min bandwith 18000000
Max 0

Use mpeg-dash-vod for Videos: yes
Max Resolution: 2160p
Hdr yes
Is there anyway to change the scroll speed or make it manual for the video information/description? I can edit the py file but I can't seem to find the correct one.
Hi, is there any fix yet for this yet ?

It seems to happen randomly. It's jappened a few times thrn suddenly it will work again. Currently I'm grtting the error

Addon ver is 6.8.18+Matrix.1 but also happens with6.8.19jMatrix.1~alpha1. I'm using Libraelec 10.0.2 (Kodi 19.4)

Cheers

I've got the same problem since yesterday evening.  Everything plays fine, but the "My Subscriptions"-page is completely empty.

The logs don't show anything special when openingen the page:
Quote:2022-09-14 23:50:37.108 T:7076     INFO <general>: initializing python engine.
2022-09-14 23:50:37.111 T:7076     INFO <general>: [plugin.video.youtube] Running: YouTube (6.8.18+matrix.1) on Matrix (Kodi-19.4) with Python 3.8.9
                                                       Path: /special/new_uploaded_videos_tv/
                                                       Params: {}
2022-09-14 23:50:41.849 T:7076     INFO <general>: CPythonInvoker(25, /storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.youtube/resources/lib/default.py): script successfully run
(2022-09-04, 13:41)RManPT Wrote: Everything just fine here. Disable the addon, Try go to /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.youtube/kodion and delete the databases, re-enable addon, they should be rebuilt again. that solved a bunch of problems in the past for me. Let us know.
I've got the same behaviour on 2 separate RPi's and my Android phone, all started at the same time, ruling out a problem with the addon_data.
(2022-09-06, 00:36)TheMeddlingMonk Wrote:
(2022-09-05, 17:56)arsMOBILIS Wrote:

That makes me wonder if your IP address is changing when you reboot the modem and hence Youtube is limiting the way "My Subscriptions" is scraped together.
To bad I can't test this... My ISP is using dynamic IP allocations, but in reality the internet IP never changes during the course of a subscription...
I started having the same empty My Subscriptions results issue last night. Just came here now to see if it was widespread.
The blank My subscriptions problem is reported on GitHub, for more information:

https://github.com/anxdpanic/plugin.vide...issues/326
"We won't tell you what to do, not to do or how to use our software." -DarrenHill
  • 100(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube0